Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

||<3Onir&Purvi AT#8<3||dil diwana bin sajna ke (Page 40)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

hey linda sameen di has gon dis not fair only 2/3 chat with us Cry
Sorry Swati, don't have too much time to chat. Short visits during break in busy schedule then have to get back to the grinding stone. Don't cry, smile because phir milenge nah! (We'll meet again)
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by Sakhile

Hi Swati, hope your day is good. Why is Onir shocked that Purvi wants to tell the family the truth? Will he now try to convince her not to do this? I hope not. I don't like that they are now again bringing the suspense about finding out the truth. I hope they don't drag it oput like they did the last time.

hi sammena di 

he shocked coz he knows reality , he is not like purvi who lives  in fantasy world and he knows everyone will be hate her if they come to know about this . may be it is the reason .
Yes the family will be very angry with her and except for Sulochana the rest will certainly hate her. However, Onir too must be afraid since his career is on the line. He will get into very big trouble professionally.

purvi is the most sensible wife who creating problem for her husband willingly . i dont even able to find word for her  that what should i say about her . 
btw i think sulocona will be the 1st person who will slap her and everyone will hate her but onir will be convince them definitely as he is the husband and he accepted it so whats the problem of others , nothing . and career  !! i guess , it wont affect his career as case is over . 
Yeah Purvi is proving to be most insensible. I hope that there is no slapping that happens. I'm tired of the violence and people constantly wanting Purvi to be slapped. I think the others will hate as they don't care for her anyway and see her as an intruder. Sulochana on the other hand loves her having raised ehr from childhood. So yes, she'll be angry but she will forgive. the others will not.

I think his career will be affected as the case can be re-opened on the basis that there is new evidence.
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

No Swati stillhere. Hi Linda, hope you had agood sleep.

Well Swati I hope Onir does not become negative about her informing the family. His careeer may be on the line when she does. This is a tricky situation.

onir wont become negative but he will face career problem , hope he will not loose his License .
Yes Linda, I hope that he is able to continue serving the poor. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts. however, as the friendship between Onir and Arjun has developed quite strongly, maybe Arjun will become Onir's saving grace. i quite like the fact that they have become friends. It's a good and mature thing.

Bye everyone.

actually onir broke his medical ethic for purvi ,  arjun wouldnt able to  save him as he broke his ethic not for arjun but for his wife . it is totally his own matter . arjun wont file case against him for his dead baby as he  got another baby free just like dress free with meat (unbelievable but this show like that )  and as he not able to remember about his dead baby and he not even sad  for his dead baby so  , seems he got release paper  as his another baby is dead . but arjun will not able to save him from hospital authorities and authority is mittal so i dont know if they will reveal it publicly or they will just say it in family or  just will say that it is purvis baby . 
Arjun may not make a case, but Ovi may. Afterall it is heer child that Onir had discarded. She had a right to know what happened to her child and to give it a dignified burial.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hi Swati, hope your day is good. Why is Onir shocked that Purvi wants to tell the family the truth? Will he now try to convince her not to do this? I hope not. I don't like that they are now again bringing the suspense about finding out the truth. I hope they don't drag it oput like they did the last time.

hi sammena di 

he shocked coz he knows reality , he is not like purvi who lives  in fantasy world and he knows everyone will be hate her if they come to know about this . may be it is the reason .
Yes the family will be very angry with her and except for Sulochana the rest will certainly hate her. However, Onir too must be afraid since his career is on the line. He will get into very big trouble professionally.

purvi is the most sensible wife who creating problem for her husband willingly . i dont even able to find word for her  that what should i say about her . 
btw i think sulocona will be the 1st person who will slap her and everyone will hate her but onir will be convince them definitely as he is the husband and he accepted it so whats the problem of others , nothing . and career  !! i guess , it wont affect his career as case is over . 
Yeah Purvi is proving to be most insensible. I hope that there is no slapping that happens. I'm tired of the violence and people constantly wanting Purvi to be slapped. I think the others will hate as they don't care for her anyway and see her as an intruder. Sulochana on the other hand loves her having raised ehr from childhood. So yes, she'll be angry but she will forgive. the others will not.

I think his career will be affected as the case can be re-opened on the basis that there is new evidence.

i am the one who want purvi to be slapped by onir as she is creating problem for onir willingly , may be sulocona will forgive her and manav also will be but .

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

No Swati stillhere. Hi Linda, hope you had agood sleep.

Well Swati I hope Onir does not become negative about her informing the family. His careeer may be on the line when she does. This is a tricky situation.

onir wont become negative but he will face career problem , hope he will not loose his License .
Yes Linda, I hope that he is able to continue serving the poor. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts. however, as the friendship between Onir and Arjun has developed quite strongly, maybe Arjun will become Onir's saving grace. i quite like the fact that they have become friends. It's a good and mature thing.

Bye everyone.

actually onir broke his medical ethic for purvi ,  arjun wouldnt able to  save him as he broke his ethic not for arjun but for his wife . it is totally his own matter . arjun wont file case against him for his dead baby as he  got another baby free just like dress free with meat (unbelievable but this show like that )  and as he not able to remember about his dead baby and he not even sad  for his dead baby so  , seems he got release paper  as his another baby is dead . but arjun will not able to save him from hospital authorities and authority is mittal so i dont know if they will reveal it publicly or they will just say it in family or  just will say that it is purvis baby . 
Arjun may not make a case, but Ovi may. Afterall it is heer child that Onir had discarded. She had a right to know what happened to her child and to give it a dignified burial.

yeah ovi !!!!!! might be or not as ovi respect onir as an elder brother  and ovi would be blame purvi for all of this not onir . so i guess she wont .
Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello anyone
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta2111

Hello anyone

hi Shweta Hug