||<3Onir&Purvi AT#8<3||dil diwana bin sajna ke - Page 81

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Afss

🤣
I was shocked to see half of the 1st line. 🤬
but after reading full sentence I was thinking why can't I think good 😛
And rest was so romantic main kya kahu!

Thnx afss ...btw r v alowd to write a ff on an actor.
Yeh to main nehi janti hu! Btw I think it's okay.
just log in here and seeing that everyone start to quit this show ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by pkarvi

PARISHA

a love story to die for ---

Parin is now getting wet with her arora saab in the rain...suddenly she starts shivering. Arora Saab cant see parin shivering and immediately holds her hand and drags her under the tree. Under the tree parin is still shivering and Arora Saab just looking at her and not able to understand what to do. He is continuously busy rubbing Parin's back and hands to give her the warmth...but still parin not recovering...he then looks here and there and finds a cottage nearby and drags parin there. In the cottage parin is busy in sneezing and her arora saab busy in finding woods and lighting fire...after he lit the fire he drags parin and make her seat on the heap of grass and again starts rubbing her hand and giving her side hugs. Parin's health now starts deteriorating more and she is lost of breath also...arora saab looks at his parin worriedly and doesnt understand what to do...parin is loosing her breath with every second and arora now gets only one idea to make her feel better. Arora saab gets only one idea to bring his Parin's breath back...he immediately cups her face and inserts his mouth and lips in hers and starts providing her mouth to mouth breathing. Parin is feeling awkward regarding what Arora Saab doing..but she doesnt have any option as she is loosing her breath and allows her Arora Saab to give her mouth to mouth breath. Parin got her breath back but didnt realised it. Arora Saab too was now involved in kissing his Parin...he then took her upper lip into his tasting and both slowly entered in kissing each other passionatelyAfter few minutes of kissing Parin opens her eyes just to find her Arora Saab kissing her...she get scared and gives a push to Arora Saab making his lips withdraw her and she starts crying and runs outside. Arora Saab now realises his mistake and comes outside to calm his Parin. 

Arora Saab - Parin...Parin...i am really sorry...

Parin (not facing him and crying) - This is wrong...

Arora Saab - I know...but i didnt do it intentionally...You know na you were lost of breath...and i got only this treatment in my mind.

Parin (wiping her tears and facing him) - But we went too far...

Arora Saab (holding Parin's shoulder) - I know..I am sorry for that...

Parin - We should know our limits until our marriage...

Arora Saab (nodding positively) - I know and I will remember this...But first please forgive me and stop crying...

Parin stops crying...

Arora Saab - You know na i hate tears in your eyes...

Saying this he wipes Parin's tears and presses her cheeks with his thumb making Parin to blush...

parin my stomach now aching ðŸ¤£ btw good one ,😃
i have asked jyoti di that can i start to write an ff or ss on shakti 

kmh should i make this an os or ff dear ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ 

shakti ff 

yeah it would be a great story  so make this an OS and ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†

i have asked jyoti di that can i start to write an ff or ss on shakti 

did she allow you ?? hope she will allow  it .
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

did she allow you ?? hope she will allow  it .

she said yes but asked me not to link him up with anyone in the ff or ss ðŸ˜•
Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago

she said yes but asked me not to link him up with anyone in the ff or ss ðŸ˜•

what does it mean ?? not to link him up with anyone ?? any other actors or we members ???

PARISHA

a love story to die for ---

Parin is now getting wet with her arora saab in the rain...suddenly she starts shivering. Arora Saab cant see parin shivering and immediately holds her hand and drags her under the tree. Under the tree parin is still shivering and Arora Saab just looking at her and not able to understand what to do. He is continuously busy rubbing Parin's back and hands to give her the warmth...but still parin not recovering...he then looks here and there and finds a cottage nearby and drags parin there. In the cottage parin is busy in sneezing and her arora saab busy in finding woods and lighting fire...after he lit the fire he drags parin and make her seat on the heap of grass and again starts rubbing her hand and giving her side hugs. Parin's health now starts deteriorating more and she is lost of breath also...arora saab looks at his parin worriedly and doesnt understand what to do...parin is loosing her breath with every second and arora now gets only one idea to make her feel better. Arora saab gets only one idea to bring his Parin's breath back...he immediately cups her face and inserts his mouth and lips in hers and starts providing her mouth to mouth breathing. Parin is feeling awkward regarding what Arora Saab doing..but she doesnt have any option as she is loosing her breath and allows her Arora Saab to give her mouth to mouth breath. Parin got her breath back but didnt realised it. Arora Saab too was now involved in kissing his Parin...he then took her upper lip into his tasting and both slowly entered in kissing each other passionatelyAfter few minutes of kissing Parin opens her eyes just to find her Arora Saab kissing her...she get scared and gives a push to Arora Saab making his lips withdraw her and she starts crying and runs outside. 

ooommmggg😆😆😆