Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sakhile

Oh good Linda so Ovi will fade away in the programme. No more JLO and crying two year old tantrums. The slapfest will probably only happen next week I think.

hi sammena di ,

ovi wont as she cant leave and also she shouldnt leave her house but i dont understand 1 thing that everyone blamed purvi but arjun had done also the same faults so why they only blamed  purvi ??  yeah slapthon must be at monday ,
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

hi sammena di ,

ovi wont as she cant leave and also she shouldnt leave her house but i dont understand 1 thing that everyone blamed purvi but arjun had done also the same faults so why they only blamed  purvi ??  yeah slapthon must be at monday ,

Yes Linda, Ovi will continue to sponge off her fater. Everyone blames Purvi because they can't see the truth in golen boy, Arjun. We always want to place men on pedestals and expect more from women. The world is full of double standards.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakhile

Yes Linda, Ovi will continue to sponge off her fater. Everyone blames Purvi because they can't see the truth in golen boy, Arjun. We always want to place men on pedestals and expect more from women. The world is full of double standards.

it is so funny to say that i expected at least 1 slap for arjun from sohom or manav but no one able to see that both has equal faults ðŸ¤”  worlds shouldnt be double standard . worlds need to be fair .
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it's moving you away from your goals
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Pavitra-Rishta-Ovi-to-reveal-Purvi-Arjun-Paris-truth-to-family/26720

sulocona will throw onir purvi out of house and sohom will give them shelter😭😭😭

sulo sulo wat a rediculas women wen punir want go back to kolkatta dat
time not alllow dem & nw she throw dem out of house 😡
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati86

sulo sulo wat a rediculas women wen punir want go back to kolkatta dat
time not alllow dem & nw she throw dem out of house 😡

after all she is another sanskari selfish ðŸ¥±
vandithajeru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after all she is another sanskari selfish ðŸ¥±

onir is deserved to be punished😡😡😡 he had done a huge mistake by providing care and shelter for a pregnant girl. left kolkata his hometown leaving everything behind for treating ovi😡 made ovi to realise the importance of motherhood😡 been a ghar jamaii for months leaving all his reputation behind😡 gave away the baby about whom he was dreaming for months, dreamt of raising the child😡 went to jail😡 and sooo on . for all these things he surely must be punished😡😡😡
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

I prefer investing in properties: Shakti Arora

Shakti Arora, better known as Dr Onir Dutt in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, is the one who first and foremost, believes in quality work more than money. He loves to invest in properties because he considers it to be the safest place for extra income.

In a chat, Shakti bares his investment funda to Tellychakkar.com.

How important is money to you? It is definitely very important, but when it comes to my career, quality of my role is more important than the money being given to me.

Are you an impulsive buyer? Yes, at times when something soothes my eyes.

What are the investments that you have made? I have invested in some properties here and there.

What has been your most expensive purchase till date? My car.

Are you financially secured? No I don't really think so, but my parents are.

Who handles your expenses? I do it myself.

What was your first salary like? It was around Rs 600.

How much money do you carry every day? I don't keep much of a check on the amount of money I carry.

Any advice for wannabe investors? Invest most of your money in properties because these investments usually don't backstab

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
_OrChiD_ thumbnail