India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR OS: Dj Got Us Falling In Love Again

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hello...me back with another OS..This idea plopped in mind while I was listening to this song. Hope you guys like it.

It been an year kriya returned back to Mumbai. Everyone got to know the reason behind sudden departure and were guilty for not finding her. At first things were not normal between Kriya and Rey, but eventually everything was fine and they were a couple. In this one year they had gone through many misunderstandings which didn't stand long until this one occured. Kriyansh's ego had overcome the power of their love. It was a usual saturday night and the gang were hanging out in a club. The Dj announced that the spotlight will fall on 2 people and they have to perform a duet on the song playe. After 3-4 amazing duets it was Kriyansh's turn.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

The song starts. The stage is dark .. slowly the light spot comes on to them.

So we back in the club with the bodies rockin' from side to side Thank God the week is done, I feel like a zombie gone back to life Hands up, yeah suddenly we all got our hands up, no control of my body Ain't I seen you before? I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

kriya's standing behind rey with her arms on top of his shoulder.Kriya comes forward under rey arm, with rey's hand landing on her waist moving their side together .. then he twist her head around making her come in front him, and they did a little salsa step...as the music got fast their steps' pace also increased.

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again So dance, dance like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gon' get you right 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again

Rey twirled kriya in a fast speed. While twirling around kriya lifted her and joined it with the other one making a 45 degree angle between her legs like a ballet posture and continued spinning around.

Keep downing drinks like there's no tomorrow There's just right now, now, now, now, now, now, now Gon' set the roof on fire Gonna burn this mother****** down, down, down, down, down, down, down

He stopped spinning her and both of them did some fast tango steps. Their bodies sticking and parting away. The heat raising between them increased their intensity. They were unable to resist the passion and desire for the other.

Hands up, when the music drops, we both put our hands up Put your hands on my body Swear I seen you before I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes

Rey lifted her up and twirled her around his neck twice and carefully placed her down. They never lost the eye contact. It was the eyes which were welling out their emotions, their love for the other.

'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again So dance, dance like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gon' get you right 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again

Rey lifted her in his arms and started spinning. While spinning he constantly threw up and she crossed-uncrossed her legs in the air making diffrent hand movements. He safely caught her back. This act of their proved how much they trusted each other.

Usher, don't lie Hear no evil, or speak no evil, or see no evil Get it, baby, hope you catch it like T.O., that's how we roll My life is a movie, and you just Tivo
Honey got me swishin' like a dreadlock She don't wrestle, but I got her in a headlock Yabba dabba doo, make her bed rock Mami on fire, pss, red hot
Bada bing, bada boom Mr. Worldwide as I step in the room I'm a hustler, baby, but that you knew And tonight it's just me and you

Both of them separated and performed different steps never losing the sync. Rey offered his one hand to her and she gladly accepted. In a swift he pulled her towards him, her back against his chest and whispered "only you and me" in her ears.

['Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love, fallin' in love So dance, dance like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gon' get you right] x2 

Rey caught kriya from her neck and lifted her just few inches above the ground. Her legs were bent backward and her hands were hanging freely in the air while he twirled around in a jet speed. He continued twirling until the music got slow. As the music became he mads her stand straight and hugged her.

"I LOVE YOU" They said in unison. 

Yeah, thank you Dj

Rey showed a thumbs up towards the dj whole hugging her. The audience were stunned at their performance including the gang. They parted on hearing the applause. Kriyansh walked out of the club hand in hand.

okay so don't ask me the reason for MU as I myself dont know
LOL
So hows it??

I hope the dance seq was nice.

Do hit the like tab and leave your reviews.

PMS LATER

Edited by lovely7010 - 17 April 2013 at 3:52am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29kavidoll2012Lawrentian_214ridz_27Ada_Arshatinad3lover-swaron-skreyaShrutiagarwalkria_reyd3taanikapoor101divyani.arshadollyduaDeepu_krkriyaanshurockAabhiArShaJade_Preciousvidya_955star94roshnithedivagrungta11senoritashweta-Pia-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanilove_arshaBreezyexpanse..-Chabhilal-..J-chandeepshakriyatashug9smileysmiMeesocutekreya204shelly_Arsha-Soha-Neha_KR.....pujan.....-vaishnavimuralzona_malikkrasforever--RAINA--jas_ArSha_MaNanEffaciousMOON_ARSHAyogini64HR-DMG4lifegal.angelagreatperhapsbasket_101Kanchi..--Shukti--sumimitaKeisha.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47SanskritiSCrazy4AshVikRiyaHayMurKreYa..Roop..anjoriiisweetydiyafrienPrincess_DevilAngelic.x.ChaosCieli.SantiTenTinyBreathsKriShaReYamchand91anjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShacrazyskyluv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenbluelashesDEFOMCrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes-agirlhasnoname.nature2-PyaariBhootni-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
awww..

sweet..

loved the OS...

loved how u described the dance..

awesome..

Edited by -Vaish- - 06 April 2013 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon_cupcake

shelly_Arsha Goldie
shelly_Arsha
shelly_Arsha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
it was great, nice song sequence Big smile

moon_cupcake

RiyaHayMurKreYa IF-Rockerz
RiyaHayMurKreYa
RiyaHayMurKreYa

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Itz great as usual..dance sequence dhansu tha bt apne mu vala dala nhi abi tak.. Cry

moon_cupcake

Pinkpearly IF-Dazzler
Pinkpearly
Pinkpearly

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
awsum os

moon_cupcake

deepshakriya Goldie
deepshakriya
deepshakriya