Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 55)

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Before you can go all fire and brimstone on me, Saiyuu, it's me Jess! and Im late as usual! You know it, right? Embarrassed I'm sorry! 
How ironic that when I was already halfway through your OS, you say to me - Jess, I need you to res first. Im gonna dedicate an update to you, and my heart went all a flutter! 
Such sweet words for me, I feel so overwhelmed! Do you know I have a screenshot of the wish and have shown it to each and every friend of mine so I could show off my Saiyu to them Approve

Moving on.. Im leaving my thoughts on the past 9 chapters here. 
This is such a pleasantly deceitful story! when you read the title, you'd imagine an intense story about deceiving each other with loads of pain and angst and what not, but what did I forget? Its my Saiyuu writing the story and she always surprises me! 
It's such a playful and light story with a dash of humor and the very essence that our IPK held.
Sorry Saiyu, my comment may not be really long, because I've got loads of unresing to do, some of which are your stories too :)

Arnav, in his attempt to cajole his Di into thinking that he had no affair with Shitall, went ahead to get himself into some more shit. I was laughing my butt off at the glaring and slapstick comedy when he daringly invites Khushi into his Apate affair.

He can go to any extent to show that he is indifferent towards Khushi, but little does he know that she had captured his heart from the very first instant when she turned out to be everything he wanted in a girl (or so he likes to say his Di wants in a girl) LOL
I love how every update is dedicated to some essential long lost scene of IPK that we longed would have culminated into something..

Chapter 9's take on NK-La was something we all wanted, but never happened, but all hail FF's that help our wishful thinking.

Thaanks for the dedication and birthday wishes Saiyuu. I feel so so so special! :)

Edited by jessicad - 20 April 2013 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Okay both like each other... 

Who'll not be attracted to Arnav Singh Raizada when he's pretending to a good boyfriend ?? He's the best <3 Day Dreaming

And Khushi to hai hi itni beautiful !! And she's a nice person to... Somebody he thinks he can introduce to his family as his girlfriend ... Somebody worth introducing to his family !

NK and Laa are interested in each other so they ignore each other LOL

Akash went to Lucknow to meet a certain Payal Gupta who happens to be Khushi's sister !
Now Payal is here too...When Khushi knows thiss...??

Does Arnav even remember that they're pretending to be a couple ??Shocked

Atleast Khushi doesn't do anything or say anything until Arnav pushes her to !

Marking territory??

Possessiveness ??

irrational jealousy ??

Sweetheart ?

BHABI ??

What happens next in this not-so-apate affair ??

Edited by asrcraze - 17 April 2013 at 6:37am

Rasgulla_sp

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

K

Edit

I hope the collage covers every aspect of the update.

Can it get any cuter this story...

Arnav likes Khushi and cannot tell her but acts all possessive

Khushi likes Arnav and cannot deal with it and acts all angry

NK likes Laa and wants her to notice him and his dimples and what does the fool do flirts with everyone but her

Laa likes NK but flashes her dimples to everyone but him and then cribs about him not noticing her.

Now Akash wants to confirm if the Payal he likes is the same Gupta as Khushi.

Can this story get any more tangled? Even Rapunzel would find her hair more manageable

Edited by Kalyaani - 13 April 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

anu41982SaRUNiansFOREVASisbamboo1quicksandglimmernglitteroceansseaLalaland222avantika_2012llsujillrizib-MIMOSA-divyaarnavsrgolpokobitaHawa1997aleena.1884Sanaya.BarunP4rveen12fareedevishreesiamesecatsweet-fairywonderblakeavchowdhuryCrazy_soulSkiranincarnadineshonagudia-Prithi-sruthickaquagalPdroverbewakoofLadkiPreet.Kc1chillyfffan123Rasgulla_sp

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Twiggy

~Edit~

For just a moment Arnav and Khushi held each other's eye before rapidly blinking the feeling away. - Reminds me of Salman and Karishma in the other epic AAA, you know which one :D 

La and NK, yes they would have made an awesomely funny couple. Another one of our many unfulfilled wishes on the show.. sigh

I love a jealous-possessive Arnav. Always. And a confused, flustered Khushi. How come she hasn't complained of acidity yet? Then they'll say her entire family has stomach troubles - kisi ko constipation, toh kisi ko acidity. LOL

Personal life wala dialogue kickass tha. If only she had pushed Arnav towards the wall... 

Anyway, hopefully Payalji & Aakashji, and Nanheji & Lavanyaji (They both have lovely dimples, btw - such a lovely dimpled couple they would make!)  will be having their own version of Rabba Veys soon.  I am certain that will happen sooner that our two lead numbskulls realizing their true feelings, but thats the fun part, isn't it? 

Hilarious, as usual :) 

Edited by vgedin - 13 April 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012PdroverEccentricaRasgulla_sp

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
res
Edited:
Arnav simply walked off when she said that he hadn't said those three words?Shocked...that banda deserves to be punishedLOL

So Akash's Lucknow waali is PayalSmile...who is Khushi's sisterBig smile...which we had already guessedLOL...but Akash came to know about it only in this chapterWink...whether this is good or bad is yet to be seen...

Kitne saare reasons hai for liking and not liking NK...readers take your pick!LOL. My opinion; any person who makes Arnav jealous enough to make him demonstrate it through his actions is already in my good books. Go NK...flirt some more with Khushi!LOL

I agree with Arnav's naaraazgi over Khushi considering him and NK on the same level...he's unique...koi shak hi nahiEmbarrassed

I can see three weddings occuring at the same time...hum shehnai leke tayyar hai!LOL

'I love you' nahi toh 'Bhabhi' hi sahi...as long as it evokes a blush from Khushi!Blushing

Regarding your footnote: All you have written is true...but I have read so many FFs with NK-La pairing that its easy to overlook their lack of pairing in the showBig smile

Edited by Eccentrica - 14 April 2013 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012Rasgulla_sp

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
haha...bhabhi??? seriously asr??? i guess possessiveness got better of him...no professing of love , no marriage but bhabhi..lol...LOL
so they hav not yet brok up n guess they wont get a chance to either!!lol..
loved the update totally...
so v have all the couples lined up now... its a seriously small wrld ryt...akash n payal..Big smile  amidst all the personal n professional chaos he did easily find out what he wanted to...quite astute unlike his brother...LOL
and yes nk n lavanya as u said rightly would have been a lovely couple...am glad u r giving them their due here..
Starthree cheers for the chapter

Edited by aarrsshhii - 13 April 2013 at 1:01pm

Rasgulla_sp

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

kaisa ye isq hai, ajab sa risk hai..
kaisa ye isq hai, ajab sa risk hai.. Embarrassed

I will write in the morning!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 14 April 2013 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalaland222Rasgulla_sp

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Res

This was a riot of hilarity there. Especially Arnav. I mean the way this man used to get irritated every time NK so much as smiled at Khushi was just well so cute, so endearing. Loved the chapter! :D

Edited by mistyrains - 13 April 2013 at 1:06pm

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top