Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 53)

smarty94 Senior Member
smarty94
smarty94

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
res.

*EDIT*

that was some update, a mixture of one of the most funny, most rocking dialoguesLOL

the"Kya bolun ab" brought back the scene of Akash pretending to suicide and Payal running to save him, and Khushi asking ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA to ACT!!! O.O ASR ki acting skills sirf pooray dramay mein do baar dekhnay ko mileen theen, once during this suicide drama and the other when they are fooling Anjali and give her the abortion pills for ShyamROFLROFL that scene gave me fittsssROFLROFL 

and then our lioness' dialogue, "bhar mein gaye aap, aur bar mein gayee apki naukri" hayeeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming that was the only scene which made me watch this drama, aaj se pehle shayd hi koi aisa scene dekha hoga mainne tv peApproveApprove

and thennn the endingLOL yaar aap ne dhamakay karne ki qasam toh kha rakhi hai, hansa hansa ke maarna ka irada bhi hai kyaROFLROFLROFL

take care and update soOnSmile

oh and i updated my last comment on pg 11Embarrassed

Edited by smarty94 - 12 April 2013 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Amti4u IF-Rockerz
Amti4u
Amti4u

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful update... loved it dear...Wink

Rasgulla_sp

pkanchan Senior Member
pkanchan
pkanchan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
nice update...liked it

Rasgulla_sp

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Everyday I tell myself that I will stop my obsession with IF. everyday I tell myself that I will at least stop reading new stuff and just stick with waiting for updates on the FFs that I already read, but then very often, in moments of weakness, I go searching for new stories. And so it happened that I read your Fairy Tale.
I found it 2 days ago, and was tempted to read only because it said "completed". I promised myself I would not go to your index. And I didn't. for a whole 2 hrs after completing the Fairy Tale.

First let me tell you, that Fairy tale was the best I have ever read...It had all the elements of all our favorite fairy tales from childhood. It had so many new elements too, and therefore not at all predictable.
Then it had all our favorite elements from IPK, and so much more.
You integrated all of this into this beautiful story in such a seamless way, that it turned out to be like a beautiful quilt.  Need i say more? I am in love with that story and will probably read it all over several times.

Then, I just couldn't stop myself from going to your index, and read all your OS's. Each one of them  was superbly written.
and then the 2 shot, and finally I read this SS. Now I am doomed. Ouch Since this is not complete, I will have to start stalking this thread!

This is just so funny and soo cute at the same time. You are bringing out all the really good scenes in such a nice way.And I am truly enjoying this funny side of Aakash.

Oh BTW, I love your name too... Rasgullas being my all time favorite sweets, besides Jalebis, of course. Wink

Rasgulla_sp

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
"Cooking inedible food takes a lot of patience and practice" LOL
Loved how they were bickering...!!! Smile Cant believe they decided to break up over pakoras...ROFL

"kya bolu ab" That one line in the show is one of my favorite... Whenever I am in meed of some comic relief I just watch that scene!!!

Rasgulla_sp

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
awesomest..

Rasgulla_sp

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
So a few days back, whilst Twiggy and me were discussing stories on the forum she told me to read 'An Apate Affair'. And though I had it bookmarked when you started it initially, I never got around to reading it. But now that I have, I am so, SO happy. This one makes you laugh, giggle, and also very successfully ends up leaving you nostalgic. Amazing, amazing work! A few things I loved the most, and would like to highlight :P

>He could look at a bird flying and count its wings.
(And my love for ASR increases a little more <3)

>Aakash's exultation, "Bhabhi"!
(I might even like this Aakash more than the one in our beloved show;)

>And when he tucks that stray lock of hair behind her ear..Sigh! I could swoon all day long.

>The pen scene, the unraveling of her hair. My, my! I mean I had a steady stream of dhakdhak buzzing inside my mind. Beautiful Rasgulla!

>Arnav not liking her moving away from him <3

>And the pakora part was hilarious.

Looking forward to this story! :DD

Rasgulla_sp

akanksha84 Goldie
akanksha84
akanksha84

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Loved it...the fake break up n truth behind the praises!!

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top