Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 49)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Amazing update Saiyyu..

These two are dramebaaz and the biggest nautanki's... LOL No one wants to take the blame and ending up praising each other. Ha ha.. Yeh toh bass yeh dono hee kar saktey hai.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Good luck with the breaking up part Arnav. I have a feeling there's no way on this earth that his family are going to accept these two breaking up!!

Rasgulla_sp

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
arnav's mcp attitude and insistence comes as no surprise! love khushi for standing up to arnav in the face of his blackmail and insisting that she would be the one to break up with him, thus keeping her self-respect intact! akash's level-headedness is a boon... kudos to him for cooling down tempers by suggesting a mutual breakup!

Arnav had also insisted on having a script in place before executing the drama. But Khushi had told him she could cite many dialogues from many films about the importance of immortal love but she didn't know any dialogues about break-ups. So she had suggested improvisation and he had to agree... these lines aptly bring out their contrasting characters: while arnav plans everything and is by the book, khushi is more spontaneous... imagine breaking up on the score of bad pakoras LOL! even khushi's deliberate attempts at making inedile pakoras are doomed to failure... the whole breakfast table convo was damn hilarious! the two frantically searching for a reason to fight results in them looking as if they were whispering sweet notthings in each other's ears! each trying to escape the blame for the supposed breakup, followed by gushing praises of the other just slew me... despite their misgivings about what the other said, I believe they inadvertently revealed their innermost feelings here... "I was fighting with him... Because he hasn't said I love you yet" She spoke with mock shyness. Arnav choked on his juice and looked at her with shock. She openly smiled and discreetly winked at him. khushi exacting revenge on arnav was poetic... can't wait to see how he wriggles out of this one! if this is the way they go about breaking up, won't be long before they find themselves hitched ROFL!

agree a 100% with all the points you wrote in the note... amazed at how similar our mindsets are! of course, I did force myself to watch the show to its abrupt conclusion for sanaya and barun made even the most outlandish scenes look natural!

Rasgulla_sp

Apoorvarani IF-Dazzler
Apoorvarani
Apoorvarani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Superb Update!!!

Rasgulla_sp

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I am still giggling over this funny chapter.LOL

Loved their argument in the beginning about the breakup.And Akash joining in with the idea of mutual breakup.

The entire setup for the mutual breakup went funnily wrong.LOL
Arnav and Khushi mutturing within themselves at first,Arnav lost at words and then Akash throwing them a point.Then what followed was so hilarious,faking,accusing and forming jalebi out of the whole thingROFL

Loved the way you have used the dialogues,,it just makes it all the more appealing.Embarrassed

Rasgulla_sp

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Amazing update...

Rasgulla_sp

--BumbleBee-- Goldie
--BumbleBee--
--BumbleBee--

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I loved this chapter..
Loved loved loved it..

This was one of my favourite scenes in the show. It showed Khushi's character in all her glory. In the last few weeks, they made a mockery out of that. It was like she was a different person..

I couldn't imagine the Khushi who tried collecting DNA samples from her husband and his alleged son as the same person who challenged ASR's principles.

Enough about the show..

I'm loving Akash. 
The ab kya bolun was so adorable. Made me want to hug Arnav then.. 

Can't wait to see how the story is gonna proceed.. 

Please update soon.
Waiting!!

P.S. Can we get the scene about the stars? 

Rasgulla_sp

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
beautiful update
what will be the arnavs answer???
bechara sach me bura pasa
bomb nahi khushi ne atom bomb gira diya
cant wait for nxt update
cont soon