Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 27)

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

K

Edit

For me Khushi's characterization was the reason IPKKND appealed to me. The girl had a sharp tongue, was sensible and sensitive. Then the CVs went ahead and assassinated her character making her look like a fool most of the time, were not addicted to the amazing chemistry of Barun and Sanaya, IPKKND would not have reached its iconic status.

Thank you for refreshing my memory of the Khushi I really liked, it did not last long but when it was around it was bloody good.

This story is getting more interesting with each update "Ab aur kya bolu?"

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 April 2013 at 11:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymg.04KKKAwonderblakePdroverRasgulla_spasrcraze

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

res
Edited:
Waah waah a fiesty Khushi; I had somehow expected her to not be okay with the break up but that she does want one as also be the one to dump him makes me whistle for herBig smile Not only Akash even I looked at her with renewed respect. Till now she was only acting as a yes man to Arnav and his family...let it be pretending to be his fake girlfriend and the activities that followed thereafter but the fact that she stood for herself keeping her self respect ahead of her job is worth a thumbsup! Thumbs Up

The dining table conversation..."Kya bolu ab?" it reminded me of the time Arnav asks her as to what he should say next much later in the course of the showLOL

Jhooth-mooth ki bhi buraai nahi kar sakte dono; and it was hillarious to see Arnav actually start rambling about what he likes about Khushi.LOL

I'm glad that I wasn't drinking anything when I read this chapter; especially the last part...otherwise my keyboard too would have been drenched.LOL

Regarding the footnote: True we girls have had a soft corner for Arnav but if we look back and retrospect on the dialogues that were provided for the two actors, those of Khushi's have held an edge over Arnav's. While Arnav was more into 'I'll hurt you and then grieve' (atleast in the initial phases...I'd rather not comment on the later onesConfused), Khushi had a spine of steel and her dialogues reflected that as well; case in point being "Hum theek hain. Aapke wajah se nahi, aapke bawajood bhi" . She was crazy yet in scenes like these she proved that she wasn't any other girl who will meekly take anything that is being thrown at her. Khushi was supposed to be one with mettle and this fortitude was completely lost during the Sheetal trackDisapprove

Edited by Eccentrica - 10 April 2013 at 10:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaarnavsrPdroverwonderblakeshree10Rasgulla_sp

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

t

~Edit~

God Saiyyu, you make me laugh, SO MUCH! ASR can run an entire business alone, yet he cannot for the life of him break up with his fake girlfriend, who also happens to be his employee. And it seems its her fault - because she can't make bad pakodas! ROFL

Your ASR is truly ajeeb - last time he made that constipation excuse, and this he is blaming Khushi's pokoda making prowess.. insane! 

And then, you pay a beautiful tribute to the wonderful woman that was Khushi Kumari Gupta.. it is one of my favorite dialogues too.. "Hum aapki wajah se nahi, aapke baawajood hum thik hain" I could give her a standing ovation for that one! Clap

This story is awesome! Bas! 

Edited by vgedin - 11 April 2013 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Loved d update
kya kamal ka update tha
enjoyed reading it
pls update soon

Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 April 2013 at 7:50pm

Rasgulla_sp

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ohh sabse mast wala chapter yahi laga abb takk...fianlly getting a glimpse of real arnav khushi...fighting over silly reasons...break upp...are u serious...fighting over who will do break upp...no scratch that,,,,who will do fake break up...!! jo li hua b nai ...ek dusre ki taarefein karte reh gye...LOLLOL

"If this is your worse than what is your best? Let it be! But I am disappointed!"

abb isme uss bechaari ki kya galti hai..kya arnav...kuch b...!!LOLLOL

"She wants to break up with me"ROFL

"He wants to break up with me"ROFL

they both dont want do breakupp...coz there is no"official" patch up...!!!ROFL

"I was fighting with him... Because he hasn't said I love you yet

chalo abb "i love you daamit" b kaho...hehehhe...!!...i am giggling like hell after reading this...LOLLOLLOL

sach me...khushi is always a tough girl for me...coz she can give an earful to great tycoon ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...there is always a thinking difference between arnav and khushi...well...inspite they love each other and can feel their presence...and can do telepathy too... but still there is something which differs them...if arnav is insecure and believe that snake's words..khushi is not like this...she always do what her heart says then what happen when sheetal came in their life...why khushi behaves like that n why she didnt trust arnav and why she do that DNA TEST...she can ask arnav also..jaise usne kaha k "ek baar aap humse poochte toh hum aapko sach bata dete"(when khushi first time got to know that why arnav's marry her...that was such a sad scene)...cv's ne toh show ka bharta hi bana dia tha end mein...the show which rocks the whole nation and even overseas is only running only 'coz of BARUN N SANAYA and got such an ending..*sigh*

supawesummm update...Thumbs Up

Edited by avantisharma - 11 April 2013 at 9:15am

Rasgulla_sp

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
waiting for an hour to complete...

****edited****
nice chapter...Bade aiye break-up karne.. none of them ready to take the blame,neither can they complain against another,aur woh karega break-up...huh...And Khushi darling,yeh kya bahana hai,ab toh he have to say her "I love you"...kya tum saachme break-up karna chahti ho???I have doubt...

And the scene u mentioned,one of my favorite scene..and best thing about that scene for me was Arnav never got a chance to speak...I just loved THAT Khushi...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 April 2013 at 12:09pm

Rasgulla_sp

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Smile

Mujhe dhak dhak hone laga.. LOL
Saiyu.. I loved this update the most!!
Seems like the drama has turned real.. especially for their hearts..
Her & his hearts have combined..hers Dhak.. His Skipped.. Hayee ..
We just have to wait for the head to agree..

I love how they both are soo stubborn.. !! & blackmail one another lol ..  
Both are completely & utterly useless at breaking up.. LOL
 That Akash My jaan had to openly declare their break up plan .. ahahaha ..

The way to a a man's stomach through so call 'Rubbish' food LOLLOL .. LOVE IT .. !!
:') .. Made me laugh .. !!

Aww I adore when the threw accusations at one another .. they both didn't agree .. Embarrassed..  & they praising one another..  & their heart believes it was from the heart .. But STUPID HEAD disagrees .. Ergh !

WHAT IDIOTS .. !!  They subconsciously don't want to break up ..
Subconsciously, They really  want to have babies with one another LOL.. Jk ..

OHH She landed him in the water now .. !!

Now Will Arnav Declare his *cough* Fake Love ..
 Or will he get angry & storm off .. ! 
Or Push her against a wall & rabba Ve ..Wink

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 April 2013 at 1:42pm

Rasgulla_sp

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
reality strikes darling even if you find that pick me upper...marriage and all that jazz will kill the enthucutlet...and if he is still willing my advice invest in insurance and research a darn good chiro...u will be needing him/her

the magic of screen and the bakwaas of it...

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top