Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 132)

akanksha84 Goldie
akanksha84
akanksha84

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
more than the update i loved your remembrance stanza lovd the update too!! epic man!! my stomach hurst laughing n grinning so does my jaw!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
okay!! Saiyyu such an amazing update! I couldn't stop laughing! Gosh what fun this update was!!

firstly lmao Khushi restless and fidgeting! realization dawned upon her no dupatta! Arna koun hain? Arnav main hoon! lol

and NK and HP watching HP series?? with a small mention of aww twilight! oh god I cant stop laughing!

Shagun at the middle of a night? like seriously? and their eye to eye conversation was superb! sneaking arnav?

so its indeed payash! and he came down to lucknow all the way from delhi to break her fast on teej! Awww!

door is open and armav ko farak padta hain!! kyun? and where and when all farak padta hain boss?? heheh that was cho cute! and the lol why farak padta hain and to seal the deal a kiss! so many scenes you put in into this update! really cute man! and anjali rightly guessing that khushi had been kissed and kissed to arnavs content!! awww

Saiyu you recreate the arShi moments all over again with story of yours!! and your after note as usual splendid! all we did for pats 1 year was sit wait for the reply to kyun farak padta hain? n dammit padta hain bas padta hain!! 

now after reading this shaadi cannot happen I'm wondering how im going to sit and study for my paper tomorrow! hmm chalo got to go bye!

Cheers

Rasgulla_sp

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Fabulous and fantastic update, written brilliantly. 

Loved buaji's reaction to seeing Arnav and Khushi together and Arnav acting normal as if it was his own house he is standing in and telling Khushi to relax. 

Loved the part where NK and HP were watching Harry potter that was so funny and the phone call from buaji was just hilarious.

So the Raizada clan decided to go to the khushi's house in the middle of the night with the Shagun, absolutely fantastic. 

Loved the conversation Arnav and Khushi had with there eyes and there inner thoughts were just brilliant. 

Arnav found out the door was open and his possessive and protective side kicked in, loved the way he dragged Khushi into the room to ask her. But I loved khushi's "Aapko Kya farak paradhta hai questions, but Arnav being a stupid man did not answer the question. Even though I loved the kiss on the cheek, would it have hurt him if he had kissed her on her lips. 

Loving Akash for saying Arnav loves to sneak around when he has been doing the sneaking around himself for the past 6 months to Lucknow to come and meet Payal. 

Wow Khushi dropped a bombshell at the end telling both the families she cant marrying Arnav, cant wait to read her reason for rejecting the proposal. 

As always love your remembrance part, it was a brilliant one you choose this time " Aapko Kya farak paradhta hai" was a brilliant addition to the Arshi moments. 

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 

Rasgulla_sp

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Written brilliantly…

Loved it…

Fantastic update…

Cheers for the PM.

Rasgulla_sp

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
these two are cutely adorable...

Rasgulla_sp

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

"Par yeh shadi nahi ho sakti" Khushi blurted.

Arnav narrowed his eyes. How could Khushi refuse to marry him, Arnav Singh Raizada??? He didn't like this at all...

ROFL khushi said NO to arnav on his face 

what arnav goona do

i love the update HP cry over Harry potter

:D

that's awesome piece

Ap ko kyu farak padta hai?

if ASR can answer it easily how can we love Arshi love story so much

Rasgulla_sp

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awww tht was an awesome update :D loved it... n pls pls update soon... muje farak padta hai kyun ki ... kyun ki ... bas padta hai :P

Rasgulla_sp

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hayeee absolutely loved this update..HeartHeart But i wonder what is going on in Khushi's mind...

Do update soon...SmileSmile

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top