Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: An Apate Affair#2, *Completed* (Page 118)

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Great part!!! Arnav is just not willing to answer those questions, is he??

Loved the way they are both unwilling to break up their engagement by themselves.

The farak padhta hai lines from the show are some of the ones I remember the most. Never has a phrase stood out in a show so much...and although I don't use the phrase often, but whenever I do, or hear someone else say it, I immediately get transported back to the show! I was telling my sister this (she never really watched the show), and she just looked at me weirdly! She'll never understand the magic of those words!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

robinhood008 Goldie
robinhood008
robinhood008

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
That was an amazinggg update!!!

Very filmy,funny,intense,thrilling lol and none the less amazinggg!!

M in awe with your writing, its at its best while you write funny stuffs
I dnt want to miss out on the first work I read of your posted by your sister n back then I was sure of it to be the best comedy work on arshi at IF
But iy wasn't the last as this update was no less!!

Loved reading it to bits
Lol khushi dropped the ji and backed off the wedding...one can jus imagine wat hav arnav went thru within jus 5minz

Amazinggg update!!!

Rasgulla_sp

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
awesome dear

Rasgulla_sp

ILoveFF IF-Dazzler
ILoveFF
ILoveFF

Amazing update ... Can't wait for the next

Rasgulla_sp

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

glad to see you back at your hilarious best! agree with you that "... farak kyun padta hai" has now become as iconic as "I Love You, Dammit!"

arnav is one cool dude... imagine being caught red-handed by the girl's loved ones as you dally with her, and that too late in the night in her house! arnav behaving as if it were his house and asking khushi to relax, then, as calm as you please, proffering his hand to buaji to shake was sheer cheek, but oh so damn clever... he seems to believe in the adage, "Attack is the best form of defence!"

hp weeping over the lack of support for  his namesake, nk comforting him, then scared of buaji's stalking tendencies and yelling out 'nahi' loud enough to wake up the rest of the raizadas was just HILARIOUS! the nk-buaji face-to-face or telephonic interactions, whether in the show or in various stories, have always been epic! 

what an amusing image: Arnav, Khushi, her Bua, her sister and a tense silence occupied the living room  I had this picture, in my mind, of a 'tense silence' sitting stiff and upright, with hands clasped together, in one of the chairs Big smile! the raizadas seem to be damn desperate to get arnav leg-shackled, despite the strangeness of the hour... what a crazy family! and what a pair... the more they try to break up, the deeper they sink into the quagmire of their lies... at this rate they will be married before they long... their wordless quarrel, which they managed to have by  communicating only through their eyes, made my day! whatever each says they don't want to break up and come up with the flimsiest of excuses to avoid doing so! a smug akash, pulling arnav's leg, is a nice change, though payal seems to be the same tongue-tied damsel

arnav forgetting everything else in his concern for khushi's safety is adorable... "Khushi stop giving excuses. It is not safe. Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh? What if I had lost you?" if that isn't love, then what is? when will these two accept that they love each other and put everyone, including themselves, out of their misery? kissing khushi is the only way he can get her to keep quiet... now what crazy reason will she come up with not to marry arnav? whoever said the course of true love never runs smooth, or words to that effect, must have met these two eccentrics! Arnav narrowed his eyes. How could Khushi refuse to marry him, Arnav Singh Raizada??? He didn't like this at all… conceited much?! if I were buaji and had dealings with these two crazies, I, too, would walk around with a cloth tied round my forehead... none can keep up with them!

Rasgulla_sp

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Itna mast update tha... felt like reading on and on and on... and then... yeh shaadi bhala KYUN nahi ho sakti????

Rasgulla_sp

stories.1408 Goldie
stories.1408
stories.1408

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
lovely update

Rasgulla_sp

Seethu Goldie
Seethu
Seethu

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

That was wonderful update  !!!

Arnav standing in Gupta's kitchen as if he is standing in his own house in the middle of the night was soo hilarious  and their monologues when the Raizada's came - just cracked me up :)
I loved the way Arnav is concerned about Khushi's safety!!
I'm dying to see Khushi's reasoning as to why she said that this marriage cannot happen!!!
Thanks for the PM :)

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top