Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update... 👏👏👏👏👏.
Cliffhanger

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!...

How are you feeling now???????? Hoep you are fine now...

Loved the update... that was superb as usual...  I sooo wish Khushiii will tell that he didnt propose her yet...😊
-Viji- thumbnail
Raizada's brought the shagun along with them😆😆
Am in love with this family😉
Khushi said,she don't want the marriage😉waiting to kno wats gonna happen😊
Superb update👏
libbyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Imagine going to someone's house in the middle of the night with shagun. This happens  only in IPK. When I read your updates, they take me back to good old days of IPK and their
 'Isse aapko/ tumko kyun farak padta hain?'dammit.👏
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Aha! The Farak chapter...No option but to farak it :D

And what is this lady now thinking of? I am sure it is some funny reason that a certain Raizada would have no trouble taking care of to make way for the Shaadi

And these Raizadas are quite a family,eh? I love them!

And NK...Hai re Nand Kishore! 
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ha.. Ha.. Served them well...
They were thinking how to break up n they got shagun ceremony...
Loved it
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
more than the update i loved your remembrance stanza lovd the update too!! epic man!! my stomach hurst laughing n grinning so does my jaw!!
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
okay!! Saiyyu such an amazing update! I couldn't stop laughing! Gosh what fun this update was!!

firstly lmao Khushi restless and fidgeting! realization dawned upon her no dupatta! Arna koun hain? Arnav main hoon! lol

and NK and HP watching HP series?? with a small mention of aww twilight! oh god I cant stop laughing!

Shagun at the middle of a night? like seriously? and their eye to eye conversation was superb! sneaking arnav?

so its indeed payash! and he came down to lucknow all the way from delhi to break her fast on teej! Awww!

door is open and armav ko farak padta hain!! kyun? and where and when all farak padta hain boss?? heheh that was cho cute! and the lol why farak padta hain and to seal the deal a kiss! so many scenes you put in into this update! really cute man! and anjali rightly guessing that khushi had been kissed and kissed to arnavs content!! awww

Saiyu you recreate the arShi moments all over again with story of yours!! and your after note as usual splendid! all we did for pats 1 year was sit wait for the reply to kyun farak padta hain? n dammit padta hain bas padta hain!! 

now after reading this shaadi cannot happen I'm wondering how im going to sit and study for my paper tomorrow! hmm chalo got to go bye!

Cheers
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous and fantastic update, written brilliantly. 

Loved buaji's reaction to seeing Arnav and Khushi together and Arnav acting normal as if it was his own house he is standing in and telling Khushi to relax. 

Loved the part where NK and HP were watching Harry potter that was so funny and the phone call from buaji was just hilarious.

So the Raizada clan decided to go to the khushi's house in the middle of the night with the Shagun, absolutely fantastic. 

Loved the conversation Arnav and Khushi had with there eyes and there inner thoughts were just brilliant. 

Arnav found out the door was open and his possessive and protective side kicked in, loved the way he dragged Khushi into the room to ask her. But I loved khushi's "Aapko Kya farak paradhta hai questions, but Arnav being a stupid man did not answer the question. Even though I loved the kiss on the cheek, would it have hurt him if he had kissed her on her lips. 

Loving Akash for saying Arnav loves to sneak around when he has been doing the sneaking around himself for the past 6 months to Lucknow to come and meet Payal. 

Wow Khushi dropped a bombshell at the end telling both the families she cant marrying Arnav, cant wait to read her reason for rejecting the proposal. 

As always love your remembrance part, it was a brilliant one you choose this time " Aapko Kya farak paradhta hai" was a brilliant addition to the Arshi moments. 

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx