Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update...i wish arnav keeps on planning one thing or the other and this wedding will happen sooner...hehehehe...
i feel even he knows that his plans are stupid but he doesn't want to stop this marriage...afterall arnav ko "FARAK" padta hai...hehe...how i love this word...

"You dropped the ji"

"You raised your voice"

this was hilarious...she dropped the "ji" because he raise his voice...fair enough..hahahaha

continue soon...

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
kitni baatein yaad aati hai...
tasverain si...baan jati hai...
main kaise inhe vuloon...
dil ko kya samjhaoon...??

wonderful..!!
golpokobita thumbnail
 I love this story so much.. It makes me smile all the time i read it and then the smile doesn't leave even after the story ends.. 
What a sweet, funny and eventful update...

And so many 'farak's?? I am sure, soon we are going to find this word in Oxford Learner's dictionary.. 

Arnav is very naive .. but isn't he a bit coward -type, too? I mean why can't he tell his family that he lied and he keeps pressing on khushi to disclose this fact to his family?? ..
Plus he needs to learn things like sneaking, making up stories from Akash, who seems to be very smart in your stories.. 
The kiss scene is historic! khushi's embarrassment, Arnav's smirk,  and Anjali noticing all these.. made me nostalgic! 

And Arnav didn't like khushi refusing to marry him! Isn't this what he wants?? bringing  the truth by khushi??? then  farak kiyu padta hain..???

Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the dialogue nani said while introducing themselves was hilarious especially in the circumstances and from a lady of her age.

oh not bauji's fault anyone will forget the boy sneaking in innocent girls home at midnight if he is tht good looking, that settled and superficially so in love with their niece.

aakash is trying to be very smart here, is ka to koi bandobast karnye ka waqt agaya hai leme tell you this.

oye tere she said no!!! why!!!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This SS is too funny and cute.

Those months of hilarity...all those months from july to January.. the fun..the laughter.. the craziness.. 

Sigh.

You brought back SO SO SO many memories.

I farak you for this. 

Sigh.

I farak IPK. 

And I miss IPK TOO MUCH.

Dammit. 
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Count Fs
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH FARAKING EXPERIENCE OF THE YEARS.

Hope you counted only once, trust you you dont play cheaty cheaty game. Is it less than or greater or is equal to 4. So dammit it is difficult for me to count correctly in one time, means when I was fangirling the show how would I have kept the count track. So to have the proper count of FARAKs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJyfrO-Qatg[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to the vm maker.
Edited by avcmyd - 11 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh crap Buaji caught them hugging and called the Raizada's

And the Raizada's brought the shagun in the middle of the night

not really surprised that Akash was visiting Payal in Lucknow

now Ms KKG said she is not marrying ASR

can't wait for his reaction
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one!!
w8ng for next!!
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
only IPK se farak padtha hai...
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh dono aise he ladte rahenge aur utt-patang plans banate rahenge aur hume toh lagta hai ki issi chakkar mai shaadi bhi ho jayegi! πŸ˜†

Aankhoon he aankhoon mai inti saaari baatein ho gayyin? πŸ˜² Vaah ji vaah! Kya jalwe hain ArHi k! πŸ˜†

Cute chapter!