Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Will read and comment! 

Done, read and re read and read again...loved it, so worth the wait...you stories do make a farak to me for sure! 

So they get caught, Loved how matter of factly he says that is me Arnav on explaining the "Arna" bit of the jalebi...
Loved how NK gets ever so confused...loved his wild imagination and conversation with HP! Ha ha...he thinks bua is stalking him as with her use of his name as her pet phrase!, 
Loved how buaji will not let either of them explain...not that there was much explaining to do...loved the entire family turning up for the Shagun in the middle of the night! Only in this story...

Loved how neither of them actually take any steps towards breaking off their fake relationship and now fake formal relationship...love their silent conversation ...

Loved their farak conversation ...please let him answer all those faraks one at a time...

Loved now he does not like it when his fake (fianc ) says this shaadi cannot happen...he feels the farak alright with that one sentence! 

Love your dedication and notes on and after each chapter too, I don't know most of those people but thanks to your dedication have been reading their stories ( the ones who write) and the notes after...love those too! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
anusha.nush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was a nice update...i just love arnav Edited by anusha.nush - 11 years ago
scarlet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha What excuse Khushi will give for not marrying Arnav doesn't proposed her yetπŸ˜‰
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya baat hai saiyyeda...do no stories me pathakhe dialogs ...kyon faraq padta he...loved the update 
This was very cute,...
I fadak it a lot...,it is the cutest update of the day for me...😊
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum
why nw asr is nt happy
he is also wann same right
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
...And the farak saga will continue for always in our lives. πŸ˜†

I will come back and unres some more. Going for dinner now.

Saiyu, in case you havent checked yet, I left a comment on page 55 :)

Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
nsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey

I started reading this FF couple of days ago and finished it today. Will be following the journey with you.
Best part is your remembrance..

i.e. the last bit where you take us to the memory lane...wow that is super...oh god you have an amazing sense of humor...

when i read those raba ve moments(basically staring) we all so enjoyed...i am questioning my sanity😳

however embarrassing or silly it might sound we had a great time watching IPKKND. And the sizzling chemistry of the leads added to the story...

we will always miss them...

But writers like you keep them alive and I am absolutely thrilled to call myself Arshian!!

Cheers

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hilarious...!!!😲😲
believe RAIZADAS for bringing shagun at midnight and believe GUPTAS for accepting it...TAGLINE: ITNA ACHA PARIVAAR HUMRI BITIYA KO SAPNE ME B NAHI MILEGA...*lots and lots of tears flowing*😭😭

that HP and NK conversation...is that for real... I AM SO DEAD by laughing at that...*saiyu di...hasa has k maarne ka irada hai kya*🀣🀣🀣

arnav and khushi ki aankhon se baatein karne wali ladai...out of the world they are...!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

he is really thinking of that OPEN DOOR...ASR where is that brain of yours...chane toh nai kha liye badle me...!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"If I leave my door open and go to sleep isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

If I have had lunch or not isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

If I tie my hair up isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

If I faint because I am fasting isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

If Nanheji flirts with me isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

If I encourage Nanheji isse aapko kyun farak padta hain?

Aapko kyun farak padta hain?"

my goodness,,,,so many faraks...answer arnav answer...dont b a fool...!!!

okay...KISS be chalegi...how can i forget ...you are a man of ACTIONS...!!!!😳😳😳

obviously...faraks are integral part of my IPK sans LIFE now...!!!every now and then i farak people...!!! sach!

and I FARAK U A LOT SAIYU JIJI...BAS!

Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Lolz both arnav and kushi they are just so stubborn but falling in love with each other
awesome update