Posted: 11 years ago
That was so cute
Both of them staring at each other
Bhuaji made quick an entrance
Now both of the families would want the marriage
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will not let him flirt with you. You will not encourage him. You will make jaleibis with my name only"

The last sentence was so hilarious! It had total Saiyyu touch and so wa sthe scene that they are in embrace, he is delicately moving his fingers through her hair and they discuss break-up!! The H*ll they can..

Now Buwaji is also here then Why fear!! Hay re Nand Kisore..
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is this how u talk or discuss about breakups? is it? i always thought it was a discussion held between the individuals sitting on either side of the table of if they are the un ethical kind thn on a phone call or a text message. agar asey break up hota hai to ike arnav mujhe bhi de do i promise mein roz breakup discuss karu ge sigh!!!!!
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum
nw version fr brkups
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how i missed this thread????need to read 4chap.
madhuishq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL...Hilarious!!!!
Awesome Update
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asrcraze

wen i saw this post i couldnt help it! wow!!! these are soo amazing..how did you find such perfect pics...its like the whole update...:D

coming to the update...that was something i loved the most about ipkknd his gardening her jalebiing (ignore my words making talent) πŸ˜³

this was so adorable they hugging and deciding to part ways...i mean lookatthem!!!! πŸ˜‰

and he came cuz she was upset...haye!

and now buaji's here...i think they'll have to go with the rishta...πŸ˜›

great update loved it!

mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe...this is so cute and adorable...love every part of it!
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and superb update, loving this story and each update just keeps on getting better. Awww Khushi was so angry she made a Jalebie with Arnav's name on it and Arnav turned up at her house as she was not answering his phone. He told her he tried gardening but nothing helped, he had to come and see her. Loved the jealousy side of Arnav and Khushi using the famous dialogue "aapko Kya farak paradhta hai" which Arnav decided to ignore and not answer. Awww loved the part where Arnav licked the side of her lips, that was such a heart warming moment. So Arnav has decided he will tell his family not to come and to break off there relationship, but the fabulous buaji has made an entry and seen them together, eager to read the next part. Loved the remembrance part about both there hobbies which you perfectly incorporated into the update. Please continue soon xx 
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update!
Jalebi,and gardening..these two things which Khushi and Arnav do when they disturbed.But in this case it dint help them.πŸ˜†
Loved the 'sweet' moment in the kitchen.<3 Adorable!