Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved it sweet moments of arnav and khushi are worth writing
U are an wonderful writer
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...

So Raizada family is going to come with a Rishta...wow...Khushi to puri phaas gayi...

Arnav is too funny...first he blurts out Bhabhi and then tells her she shd make jalebis in his name only...

them planning to break up and Hai re Nandkishore has comes to bada dhamaka hoga jarur...

Waiting for next update...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
grt
ab buaji bhi dekhliye hai
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When will they realize, crazy then😆
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update !!! Every time thy decide to break up something or someone comes up :)  It's as if even Mother Nature and fate does not want them to break up !!!! All the signs point towards that fact ... Love the tenderness that Arnav shows Khushi . They have to realize by now that they are attracted to each other and do something about it ... Start dating already!!!!!!
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are done for now!  I am sure Buajinfound them hugging at night in the kitchen.  Oh he could not sleep knowing she was upset - so sweet.  She did not shy away from the intimacy when he licked her lips just like Kushi did not shy away at Diwali in the show.  Maybe the acidity had to be tested that's why.  They feel really comfortable in each other's arms while planning to break up.  Will they be able to separate themselves physically when they fit so well in each other's arms?   
nishi22 thumbnail
Awesum update..aah! Buaji..hai re nandkishore...she found khushi hugging..arnav in their house n their kitchen..ab to ye shaadi hone se koyi nhi rok sakta..Edited by nishi22 - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav ke naam ki jalebi! I so loved that scene and hen Khushii's shock upon the discovery😆. Arnav ke naam ki jalebi hai toh super sweet hi hogi na!😳

And then he comes to her house...Khushi ki baat hai!😆...oops I meant Khushi se baat karni hai😉

You will make jalebis in my name only☺️...aapka hukum saraakhon par😳

Buajiki ki bhi kya correct timing hai...expecting fireworks in the next chapter
yush-swt thumbnail
awwiie...how did he come in...and the Arnav jalebi...sweet...so they hug each other and do everything but are talking about break up...love these two...
so they gets caught to buaji...now what...i guess the shagun would happen...loved the update...
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear it is awesome update next soon