Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
First, an apology to you, and to Dee.
I just got so excited when I saw the update, I completely forgot about the fact that AAA always has dedications in each chapter.
Next time, I'll just wait for your PMs, I promise.

Coming to the update, let me say something about the note first.
You are so right about their respective hobbies, and the reasons behind them. These were such an intrinsic part of their characters that I haven't really stopped to analyse it before, but you have explained that perfectly!

I love ASR's tenderness here. And the fact that he came straight to her home when the gardening didn't work.

Also, you brought back the "Arnav-waali jalebi" ! 
I started laughing when I read that part about her eating a part of it while it's still hot, that's just such a 'Khushi' thing to do!

I loved all the dialogues throughout the update, specially the ones towards the end where they are both talking about breaking up while embracing like there's no tomorrow!

Yeh dono paagal hai, but bahut cute hain!

And now that Buaji is here, kya hoga ab?

Update soon!
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dee's

Edited

Aiyyo, first na sahi first page par toh hu!

R didi πŸ€—
You speak too much and you flatter me too much and I like that too much :* And you have got the tall part wrong by too much. And you need a 'Just the way you are dosage' little much. And although you sound like my geography teacher I want to pull your blooming cheeks very much. :P

And before I forget, I take pride in calling you R didi because no one else does or can. ;-)

You know, there is this girl in my coaching class and she's been giving me weird stares this past week. Because every time the teacher goes out, I take out my phone and then suddenly start laughing. Well, that's the 'An Apate Affair' effect. I blame my exams/inactivity/connection for depriving me of this laughter/mush therapy and a complete IPK reminiscence package. Though I was a little disappointed with the length of the chapters. Before I would start reading they ended.

Coming to this chapter.

Seriously, only Arnav and Khushi can have such hobbies and readers will find it credible!

Even the 'Arnav' jalebi stands out in its handsomeness. The ASR effect! Hobbies are supposed to be relaxing methods, nahi? Pata nahi, yeh dono relax karte karte apna dimaag kyun kho dete hai! Not that I'm complaining.

I love the ever changing moods of Mr Raizada. Uh! Just how this girl affects him! And how this man can turn the chatterbox into a jalebi-demolishing-fumbling chit!

Only Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi kumari Gupta can talk of breaking up when they are sharing Rabba Vey moment. Hai Rey Nandkisore! Ab tumhaar hi jaroorat thi eeha ;)

This was a crazy and a complete mad episode, well the whole SS is! I like this little bit of phun!

Thanks for the dedication, R didi! Gudd ke rosogolle in return only for you :*

Edited by -Dee- - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Twiggy!

~Edit~

Iss baar unres karne me thoda late ho gayi, maaf kardo! πŸ˜’

The most adorable line ever - You will make jaleibis with my name only! Haha.. this can happen only in an ArHi love story. The quirkiest romance of all times! 

Loved ASR's soft and tender side, cutie cutie jhappi. πŸ˜³

WTH! Aman ka phone nahi toh Buaji - why must someone always interrupt them? Why? πŸ˜­

Waiting for Buaji to smack Arnav with her never-ending braid :D 

Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

K!

Edit

Arnav and Khushi, a match made in jalebi heaven. They cannot get cuter than THIS...
Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Memory line..of  Ipk..you can change your name to some thing like that because its a recreation of Ipk beautiful scenes... wow.
Amazing update.
He sneaks to her house are you gonna recreate new year eve episode excited for next update .
Even they are going to caught in such a compromise position it will be awesome I am sure
Again funny update. 
Jalebi or himπŸ˜† thats epic
They are standing in such a position and then doing like that (shy) and speaking about break up must say vipareethanhasam in Malayalam

Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R

Well this has been by far, the most unique and happening way of break up by 'Hugging'!..
Sach mein! Definaltely a new and different way!:D

btw i just loved that jalebi part.. Both trying to find peace in smnthn dat they usually find in! Jalebis and gardening! Vaise i wud love to taste an arnav's name jalebi! To see if ts xtra sweet or not!

To ab buaji found her senka devi hugging an unknown man, at the middle of night, in her own house..
' hai re nand kisoore.. Titaliya ehh kaa karat rahi thi tum'
or ehh babua kaun hai?'..
Khushi- Buaji ye hamare nakli hone wale pati hain..
Buaji- Kaa??
Khushi- haan buaji, enhone aaj ramanchi ki isliye ab humse maafi mangne aaye hain..
Arnav- what the-
buaji- kahe babua kya karet rahe tum..??
Khushi- buaji pehle to enhone khud mein nakli grlfrind banne ko kahaa, fir apne parivaar ke samne apne bhai ko humein bhabhi kehne ko kaha! Kal inke ghar wale humara rishta leke aa rahe hain!

Buaji- ehh sanka devi! Maaf karat diyo, dekho tumka itne pyaar se maafi magne aaye hain.. Oo babu chai piyoge?..

Kahani mein twist:D

but i loved the update..Edited by aashi12 - 11 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sorry sorry sorry...laakhon sorry...muje nai pata tha dedication wale person to pehle res karna hota hai,,,sach me...***holding ears****...!!!

abhi update...kya super duper fabolous awesome mindblowing upadte tha...she is restless and jalebi making is not working and he is restless and gardening is not helping and he just barge in to her house,,,lol lol lol...!!! crazzy ARHI,,,!!

she literally start eating arnav named jalebi so that she can defend herself...so much like khushi here...!!! and they are made for each other chahe jo b situation ho...!!!
only they can save each other from being restless...!!

arey,,,what is that in last part...arnav licks khushi's lip corner and still they wanted a break up...why are they not confessing...or why are they not realizing...!!!πŸ˜•

chalo ji...nandkisore enters,,,now break up will wait...!!!

we really have habits by which we can control our anger or restlessness...arnav and khushi's habits suits themselves as u said...!! completly adorable...!!!

i do sketching to control sum of my angry or impatient hormones..!!! feels relaxed...!!!

superawesomestt update...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
looks like now the break up will have to wait
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...awesome...first Khushi making ARNAV(sorry jalebies)...then Arnav's sneaking in...
Arre wah...he couldn't sleep because she was upset with him...not bad Arnav babua...
Again that farak padta...farak isliye padta hai kyun ki you guys are already fallen for each other...

he lowered his head and darting his tongue out, he licked a crumb of jaleibi from the corner of her mouth.
OMG...loved it...

Not liking the distance, he held her wrist and pulled her to him. With one arm around her waist, he tucked her head under his chin. While running his fingers through her long, loose hair, he whispered, "I will do something. I will see to it my family doesn't come with the rishta tomorrow. And we should try and break up properly for good. That is the only solution"
Khushi nodded her head which was resting on his chest. Hugging him tighter and snuggling closer to him, she mumbled, "Yes. We should break up soon"
aise karoge BREAK-UP?????

hei,buaji dekh to nahi liya...

loved it sooo much...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago