Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...
nice fight...
nice interruption
nice flirting..
nice jealousy...

hehe...
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update! A jealous Arnav is always fun to read about! He really is starting at act like Khushi is actually his girlfriend. I really love Lavanya and Akash in your story too. That's so cute that NK loves Lavanya and he is just trying to make her jealous. Can't wait to see them get together! 
madmaxine thumbnail
Finally caught up with the last 5 chapters. I love that you have NK and Lavs in on this one. Such unexplored potential they were. And I am enjoying the interweaving of all the dialogues from the show. Your story makes me want to re-watch my favorite Arshi scenes and I haven't done that in ages! Lovely stuff. 

I have some downtime today, I am going to start Finding Solace. Sorry for the late and infrequent comments. You know I suck at this. 
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If only these two would think why they behaving in this manner when they are clearly in a fake relationship!
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabi!! ROFL

Omg fake going to be real soon
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha so arnav's  can't thought of telling khushi he loves her..πŸ˜‰ and he is even jealous tht too with akash of  all the  ppl..πŸ˜† the greatest devar. well not real till now but still devar..😊 gud gud  me hpy..πŸ˜ƒ
and it is akash's payal after all...πŸ˜ƒ waiting  for the tym whn arnav actually turns  into ASR and makes akash confess why he used to visit lucknow till now as i am sure  the  vistis r gonna stop from now onπŸ˜‰
ahan NK mere bhai is tn town. party tym.. πŸ₯³period and since he is ASR's cousin after all he is sure to ignor the person he  loves thus he ignores La..πŸ˜›
I sooo loved to see this jealous arnav. I reallly hope Nk continues making arnav jealous...and yeah special hugs  for bringing la-NK together.. πŸ€—
So arshi scene chk la-nk scene chk (πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) now on next update we'll get payash scene right?

wonderblake thumbnail
Oh that was oh so fabulous.
I too envisioned NK and Lavanya as a pair in IPKKND, but the CVs had a different idea so I had to let it go.
Thanks for making one of my dreams come true.

And Arnav when did you get so possessive about your fake girlfriend!
Aakash you are in for something big, that now you've understood that your girlfriend and Khushi's sister are the same.

Waiting...