Users

Frequent Posters

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the use of the epic dialogue ... 

"Aapki personal life personal life aur hamari personal life kuch nahi?" πŸ˜†

A  jealous Arnav is a treat to read ... how he hated the very sight of NK being anywhere 
near Khushi ... πŸ˜†

Both NK and Lavanya trying to attract each others attention was so cute and really 
wish they had been paired in the serial ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful...three couple all sorted...ab ayega maza
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just so worth the wait...loved it loved it! 
Loved their personal discussions while they were meant to be working and how they keep coming back to their discussion, loved how Akash is gathering information so innocently and how Khushi is standing up against Arnav...it's hardly fake anymore! I can just visualise the scene ...I like how La and Akaash are such an integral part! 
I did love La for her loyalty, maturity, sensitivity and just for her by the end if the show and kept hoping that they bring her back for NK...so am thrilled that NK and she have this thing here! 
Loved how Arnav doesn't not like NK and even more now for flirting with his "sweetheart" 
Loved how Akash is loving NK for flirting with his brother sweetheart and bringing out the jealousy and possessiveness for his "fake" girlfriend!  That was too funny! 
Loved La and her reasons too...love NK using Khushi to get La jealous...she did use him in the show so why not the reverse here! Loved that touch! 
And LOVED arnav saying call her BHABHI so much for trying to break up and so much for her being his fake girlfriend...this relationship is getting more real day by day...
This was such a brilliant and witty update...so so so worth the wait...now will wait for a day before I start asking for the next one! 

katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay this sooo so cute. haha for a fake boyfriend he cares so much. I love him
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan FF ne bana di jodi πŸ˜ƒ 

I love NK n La! 

Bhabi???? we are at bhabi??? doesn't 'I LOVE YOU' come first? πŸ˜†    but I forgot  this is ArShi everything is wrong way up n wrong way round πŸ˜†  
smarty94 thumbnail
Res.

*EDIT*

Ayeeeiiinnn hayyyeeeiiinnn (in a very maila style) πŸ˜† yahan toh aisa romantic circle chal raha hai ke kisi ka bhi sar ghuum ke haath mein ajaye πŸ˜†

Arnav can't tell Khushi that he DOESN'T love her 'cause he ACTUALLY DOES LIKES HER, but is too stubborn to admit it 🀣
Khushi is too busy to notice Arnav losing all his cool when talking to Akash and NK and showing her anger at approriate times when not treated fairly πŸ˜› sahi girlfriend mili hai ASR ko, like LA said πŸ˜†

NK is hittting on every other girl in the vicinity just so LA could react to him, and LA is doing the same thing, showing off her pearly dimpled smile to every guy except him 🀣

Akash is trying to confirm about his Payal with Khushi's Payal and is somewhat sure about it now πŸ˜†

Yaar yahan koi sane story hai? πŸ˜†

About your note, i don't go and watch the episodes but all those episodes in which the the mentioned dialogues are said, unki mind mein khud hi film shuru hojati hai, and then i go around looking at ASR's picture an drool, in short fan-girling around πŸ˜†

Take care and update soOn sirjee πŸ˜ƒ looking forward to the story of all three couples, especially the one we never got πŸ˜ƒ
And i'll honest, i nevr realized that "Chotay" and "Nanhe" is similar πŸ˜† Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE LOVING KHUSHI AND ARNAV NOK JOK THEY ARE SO CUTE AND NK TRYING TO GETH LA JEALOUS BY USING KHUSHI LOVED HOW ARNAV TOLD HIM HER NAME SHOULD BE BHABI POSSESSIVES ASR LOVING IT BEAUTIFULLY DONE 
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it, By the way nk and la, also Akashi and PayPal, wowww...πŸ˜ƒ
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really cute, adorable n light hearted update.

Awww Chotey is jealous. 😈
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
like button nt working 
well i guess i nvr noticed nanhe n chote one 
really good observation ya 
aww i loved NK n La pair wish it happend 
aww the possesive Arnav superb one 
tooo good