Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sj
Edit
To say that I am touched by the dedication and the lovely words you wrote would be an understatement. The fact that they are from a friend and author whose work I enjoy reading makes it all the more special. I am truly glad that we met on IF Saiyu.
Coming to the story, I read all your chapters in one go and thoroughly enjoyed them. The whole concept, arranging of updates, remembrances of the various facets and relations we treasured in the show is admirable. I have maintained ever since your 'Unnamed' (and your readers would agree with me here) that you do have a knack at writing satire and light hearted stories. I could not be happier that you started one. 
I love your Aakash. He is everything I wanted him to be; a bit of mischief as a younger sibling, unparalleled  pleasure he gets at his Bhai's expense, the sensible soul and of course 'screen space'. Anjali's day begins and ends with the topic of marriage. Since the epicentre of her life is chotte, he has aptly become the goat out here. Arnav and Khushi are entertaining, they hardly realise when to switch on and switch off behaving as a couple. The former is showing all signs of being interested right from the time he first saw her. Guess it would take a lot more than the current set-up to make him agree to that. I love the story Saiyu and all your characters. Teej brought back wonderful memories to me. 

PS: You happen to be the first one to address me as sv

Edited by sj_arhi - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
La :)

------

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

K!

Edit

I got tired of using collages prepared by others and made this for your latest update...

There are many times Arnav has carried Khushi in his arms and I hope the collage does justice to some of them at least.

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Twiggy!

~Edit~

So much in this update, including a classic ArShi fall-n-catch and a Rabba Very moment and so much fun and the funniest Aakash. Yet, I cannot write about anything because I am busy laughing at one this only - 

Constipation! Severe Constipation! Hahahaha πŸ€£ Only you could have come up with that! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
*Edited*
first toh congrats on new thread!

Now cuming to update...u make me remember so many memories of arshi lifts...right from the first epi till that scene in which arnav carries khushi to bed and then turn off the lights n then came closer to her n say "ab theek hai"(during mrs.india track..i think thats the last lift) aur fir screen blurr ho gai and next day..as usual.!

I think one and half year me arnav ne khushi ko hazaar se b zaada baar uthaya hoga.! Muscular BARUN..! Koi kaam nai hai chalo khushi ko utthao,..poolside se lekar bed tak b khushi ko utha k hi lekar jata tha..kabi kabi..!
Kabi gusse me, kabi pyar se, kabi fikar se, kabi irritate hokar, kabi surprise karke,, kabi zabardasti, kabi aankhen band karke(khushi ki), bas khushi arnav ki arms mein perfectly fit ho jati thi.!
Itni baar toh barun ne pashmeen ko b nai uthaya hoga..lol πŸ˜ƒ

Wapis update pe,..lol arnav khushi ko utha kar hi gharwalon ko bula ra tha...typical ASR.! Lol

break up wid u..!!! Excuse me..! She is not ur girlfriend dude! How can u break up wid her.?

I wish muje b koi ASR hi mile jo muje har tym utha k hi rakhe..!
*sigh* 😊
Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Because he is not marreid to her
Premature death
Khushi bhabi

ab aur kya baaki hai!

and now the break up.

waiting for Akash's reaction
Edited by nnhk - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
congo on new thread... and that was one lovely update...but what is the sudden break up arnav is insisting on...keeping my fingers crossed...excuse my short comments...my pc has crashed and i am coming via mobile...and my mob is getting on my nerves with its snail paced loading of pages...somebody kill me...arghhh
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on a new thread!! Man this story is a complete comedy of errors! Arnav and khushi just keep sinking under the fibs they are saying!!

Ps. Loved the part you said that would pick you up at the drop of a hat!! Kash aisa koi hota!!!