Abha's teachings

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Random post, but... 

Now I know in all shows there is always a lead that is self righteous and always does the right thing to a huge extend and forgives regardless of sins. And of course in this show, it was Abha . 

Now I have comment to this fact on the video below but... especially in this episode but why does Abha's teachings and message remind me of Jesus and his lesson of casting the first stone. 

He among us without sin, may be the first to throw the stone and condemn another. To be honest it is a good policy and makes us think. How can we judge if we ourself commit sin as well.    

Edited by -Pj- - 06 April 2013 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06karsuhlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abha's teachings" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Loved this episode and i agree about what Abha said. And coming to Shelly, i really felt pity for her here despite whatever she had done in the past.

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
yes i too felt bad for sheily bhabhi even she did so many evil things in future..abha was always right n her words wer amazing..

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I agree with what Abha said, and for Shelly as I said in my other long topic about Shelly, she needed to be caught in her wrong doings, as that was the only way to show her the gravity of what she had done. Yet, when they reintroduced her, I did feel for her 

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
And just when Shelly changed, they brought in Priyanka to fill in the spot left vacant by Shelly LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Well you always need someone to feed the poison. 

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Nice topic Smile

Yes abha was like that she forgived many people who did evil things to her especially shelly who even got her baby killed and knew where karan was but hid him from abha and din't want them to meet which kept them seperated for two years ! i liked what abha said in the episode  Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top