India-Forums

Savitri
Savitri

A few doubts

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I have got two doubts regarding friday's episode. Can anyone solve please?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   How did RK know where Veer and Damyanti   were going to meet for their date? Or was he just having an evening walk when he saw them and decided to spoil their date?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Second,when Savya were romancing we could here Sans Mein Teri song,could RK be hearing it too? After all,he was having a live telecast and who knows maybe in HD.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90FIZK6

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
In answer to your first question...I feel RK might have been the stalker kind of a lover...because he immensely hated Veer...and intensely loved Damyanti...and still does...Maybe he was keeping a watch over Damyanti...following her around and all...

Answer to your second question...thanks to Gulika's magic mirror...RK could see everything...SavYa romancing each other...dancing with each other...and also Satya kissing Savitri's forehead...that's when he moved his eyes away...and magic mirror vanished...

Did i clarify your confusion @Astoria???Smile

--BlackSheep--FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
As for knowing where SavYa were, RK blew up a storm/earthquake  all over Andaman. He didnt just target one place.

And if he heard the background song, dont know about that but what he saw disturbed him badly, and thats just an understatement.

libran90--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanx a ton,guys!!!Big smile However,If he had heard the song...LOL I would like to see his face.
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Thanx a ton,guys!!!Big smile However,If he had heard the song...LOL I would like to see his face.

Just looking at them romancing was more than enough, hearing the song wouldnt have made any difference. LOL
MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Umm.. Where is Privacy then?Wacko Dear, Previous vanishing Ghosts , Souls , Dayeen , Chudails .. Please come Back abhi we'll not say anything against you guys for invading Privacy Kyunki already waha Pe CC TV camera laga huya hain..ROFLROFL .. Okay Forget it.. I was KiddingLOL

Haan, Regarding yours Question.. I guess Sadey Answer Friday Ko hi milega also Thanks for Posting..Cool one thing, Guys can you post some more Topic Regarding Fridays Epi (relevant)? Because, We've only 1 Day to Do something for Next mondays forum Rank.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index