Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think they will follow title of movie "Special 26"..
Count is 5 right now ==> Dholu, Mayank, Vihaan, Rajeev, Aditya... Every 3 months last one in queue is thrown out and new one in introoduced...I think they will bring 21 more and 21 multipled by 3months = 63 months...poori panchvarshil yojna...by that time mayank will be out of jail and then like they showed in veerzara...Gunjan Mayan will marry and these special 26 who fell for gunjan will join those activits gang...

Thank god my ViNa are safe and RajNa became "Amar"...
I am ready to watch Gunjan Special 26 now...aane do...total confusion...confusion, confusion me illusions..

Gunjan is lucky to get to act with all actors in one show..record break...Keep it coming...

Agar aapko daya aaye to hamare Rajeev ke liye ek acchi ladki bhi leke aao..

Mayank, AVihaan ho ya Aditya..
"RAJEEV is still the best..."

Originally posted by: Meriam25

m lovin this πŸ˜†

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i miss bubly gunjan who was happy in her world..
hope this new entry bring those happy days for gunjan..i like him in laado.. frm vihan gunjan i moved to rajeev gunjan..now i might like this new pair as well πŸ˜†..

but still i prefer rajeev gunjan
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

i miss bubly gunjan who was happy in her world..

hope this new entry bring those happy days for gunjan..i like him in laado.. frm vihan gunjan i moved to rajeev gunjan..now i might like this new pair as well πŸ˜†..

but still i prefer rajeev gunjan

Same. Anyone but Mayank?😳
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Same. Anyone but Mayank?😳

i never consider mayank as a partner for gunjan πŸ˜†...someone plz keep this mayank away frm gunjan..hope akash vl take gunjan along with him to their new house in banaras..that would be interesting to watch..

wat abt this new guy liking rachna.it would be interesting track too.. in both cases, possesive vihan for rachna...possesive rajeev for gunjan..ha ha..
starasdf thumbnail

i never consider mayank as a partner for gunjan πŸ˜†...someone plz keep this mayank away frm gunjan..hope akash vl take gunjan along with him to their new house in banaras..that would be interesting to watch..

wat abt this new guy liking rachna.it would be interesting track too.. in both cases, possesive vihan for rachna...possesive rajeev for gunjan..ha ha..

Yeah I'm good with those tracks too. Pray to got Mayank doesn't throw another tantrum with the new entrant like he did with Gunjan's friends and Rajeev.
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Yeah I'm good with those tracks too. Pray to got Mayank doesn't throw another tantrum with the new entrant like he did with Gunjan's friends and Rajeev.

if its in my hands i vl throw mayank the chipku far away frm gunjans lifeπŸ˜‰..mayank...despo kahi ka...
Jesmi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if its in my hands i vl throw mayank the chipku far away frm gunjans lifeπŸ˜‰..mayank...despo kahi ka...

Please don't call Mayank despo, that's like bashing a character.
Edited by Twilight0 - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twilight0

Please don't call Mayank despo, that's bashing a character.

no offense for mayank fans...but since when despo word became a word under bashing πŸ˜†.. i luv gunjan...even then i cal her despo to be in garg house whn she is ill treated by all members.. lol..
i  am only defining the character here..not anything else to bash πŸ˜›
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I missed this interesting convo... Sad... 

Actually I like the new guys as he has already brought a new refreshment to our forum itself... Aditya you Rocks... 

Originally posted by: Hashii

I missed this interesting convo... Sad... 

Actually I like the new guys as he has already brought a new refreshment to our forum itself... Aditya you Rocks... 

how much you love mayank naaπŸ˜†