Fan Fictions

Thorns of destiny&love Th2 Epilogue - Page 11

..ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Phewww... Rakaan (Rahul-Muskaan) are not married/...
Arshi Saw them😲.. 
They probably thought Rakaan got Married...
Update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
honestly I wouldn't give Muskaan wrong if she agreed to marry
Rahul, because he was the only one who stood by her when
she needed someone
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thorns of destiny and love Part 21

I dedicate this part to AmylovesArshi,because she suggested a jodi name for Rahul-Muskaan=Rakaan.Surprisingly some of the readers are Rakaan fans.They want RaKaan to be a couple.

I thank LaxshaLOVEArshi for making such a lovely banner for my FF.

Khushi loses her control and shouts:Muskaan!
Arnav:Khushi!Control yourself.
Muskaan,Rahul and others look at Khushi.They are shocked.Muskaan becomes happy and emotional too seeing Khushi.
Shravan:Mom..she looks exactly like you.
Mus:Khushi!
Rahul:Khushi!What a big surprise!
K:Rahul.I never expected this from you.
R:What are you saying Khushi?
K:When Muskaan left the house,as a good friend you were supposed to unite her with Dev.Instead of that you married her and produced a child?
Muskaan wants to reply.But Rahul interacted.
R:How can I send her back to Dev?He ditched her.Not only him,you and your family also deserted her.When I met her,Muskaan was broken completely.She was not the bubbly girl whom I knew very well.I thought as a friend,I should make her smile.I wanted her life to be secure.So I brought her home.Did I do any mistake by keeping her here?How can I send her back to Dev with confidence?He will insult her.That's all.He was that cruel to her.
Padmini:After throwing Muskaan out of the house,you did'nt bother about your sister Khushi.Now you came back and blaming my son for saving her from distress?What mistake did he do?
Khushi does'nt know what to say.
Muskaan's eyes well up with tears.
Shravan:Mom..who is she?
Mus:She is your Badi Maa Shravan.My twin sister.
Sh:Wow!
Shravan runs to Khushi:Badi Maa!
Khushi becomes emotional seeing his innocent face and hugs him caressing his shoulder.

Then Khushi stares at Muskaan:Muskaan...look at your son's innocence.You are just opposite to him.That time when you became stubborn to marry Dev through cheating I kept quiet as u did everything for your love..to get your love.But I can't believe that the same Muskaan forgot her own husband and moved on with a new man.This time I cannot forgive you Muskaan..because what you did was not right.You forgot your husband so fast just because he reacted when you did a wrong thing.This is not even a mistake,it is a sin Muskaan.When your son grows up he will know about his mother's past.That time even he won't support you.
Muskaan's tears are falling down.Rahul feels upset seeing her tears.
R:Khushi...enough...Muskaan was overcoming her painful past memories.But again you reminded her of what she does'nt want to remember again.
Khushi looks at Muskaan:So you don't want to remember Dev?Once only Dev was in your memories and dreams.But now you don't even want to remember him.Unbelievable Muskaan.
Muskaan is dying out of her mental pain.
Arnav:Khushi...Muskaan is happy here.We should not trouble them.let us go.
Khushi does'nt feel like leaving Muskaan.Her eyes are wet.She looks at Muskaan.Muskaan's eyes are full of tears.Muskaan's lips shiver to call her.But before her voice comes out they both step out of the house.
Mus:Khushi!
Khushi turns back and looks at her with tears.Then goes away with Arnav.
Muskaan says in her mind:
Khushi:even you can't understand me?There is not even one moment in my life where I don't think of Dev.My memories,dreams everything is Dev.
She cries.Rahul feels sad for Muskaan.

Arnav and Khushi reach the hotel.They change their clothes.Arnav looks at Khushi.
Khushi is weeping.
K:Arnav..we came here with lots of expectations.But..everything is shattered.How could Muskaan do this?I thought Muskaan loves Dev so much that she can't remarry.I just can't believe that she married Rahul.

Arnav caresses her face.
A:Khushi..don't be upset.We need to accept the fate..we can't ignore reality.Right?
She looks at his eyes.
K:That's true.But how can we tell Dev that he can't get Muskaan back as she is Rahul's wife now.How will he react when he comes to know that Muskaan and Rahul have a son also?
Suddenly they see Dev at the doorway.They get shocked.Dev is shattered.
A:Dev!
Dev bursts into tears.Arnav runs to Dev.He keeps his arm on his shoulder.
A:Dev'.control yourself.
D:I lost Muskaan.It's my fault.I should have tried to understand her.I should have forgiven her.I became very late.
K:No Dev.It's not your fault.Muskaan did'nt understand the depth of your love.That's why she remarried.
D:You can't blame Muskaan.I was that cruel to her.Then how can she even think of returning to me?I was so foolish to think that even after behaving like that to her she will come back to me.
A:Let us go back.If we stay here,you won't be able to overcome the pain.
D:But before that I want to see Muskaan.
They are shocked.
A:What?Why?
D:I am longing to see her.Just once Arnav.I just want to see her at least once.Otherwise I may not be able to see her at all in future.It may be our last meeting.
Arnav and Khushi feel sad feeling Dev's pain.

Muskaan is crying in her room.Rahul enters the room seeing it.He feels upset.
R:Muskaan!
Mus:Rahul...Khushi misunderstands me.She thinks that I remarried.She thinks that Shravan is our son.When she burst out I was numb.I could'nt utter even a word because of the shock as I never expected her to return.I want to clear her misunderstandings.
R:Ok.We will meet them.As you said they should know the truth.
Muskaan gets some relief.
R:Muskaan..can I ask you something?
She raises her eye brows and looks at him.
R:Do you still love Dev?
Muskaan's lips shiver.
R:Still you wish to be with him?
Muskaan bursts into tears.
R:I got my question's answer.
Mus:I am sorry Rahul.I always end up hurting you.My love for Dev is so strong that I can't forget him till my death.He is my son's father.
Rahul becomes very upset.He feels that he himself is empty without Muskaan's love.

Rahul's eyes become wet.But he controls his tears.He wipes his tears quickly and smiles.
R:Don't be upset Muskaan.You will get your Dev back.
Mus:But he hates me.
R:He can't be angry with you for so long.If he had forgotten you Khushi would not have been angry with you for being with me.
Muskaan gets confused.
Edited by jasminerahul - 11 years ago
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khushi misunderstood her
she thinks shravan is rahul n muskaan's son
glad dev decided to meet her n rahul too wants to unite dev n muskaan
wish they get back together
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Shravan really thrilled to see his mom's identical twin...
Aww now full of mu ..
Muskaan wants to be with Dev but Dev and Arshi thinks Raan already married?
What about Daan??? 
Rahul always loved her but she didn't... Daan love each other so they have to be together and Shravan also want his father's love ??? his real father...
Thanks for pm
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update...👏
loved the pics u used...
thanks for the pm...😊
dis_arshi thumbnail
dev knows about muskaan :/
so what will happen now??