Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Oppa Gangnam Style Sangam (Page 32)

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 4580

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Vj had a hearty laugh... naduvula konjam pakatha kannum team surely had that spirit to make us laugh hard...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi

Vj had a hearty laugh... naduvula konjam pakatha kannum team surely had that spirit to make us laugh hard...


ennachu... ROFL (i wod neva forget day dialouge)... seriously flowerflag(MalarkodiLOL) i lost interest in watching movies but i was forced to watch diz movie and am happy dat i did... it was whiff of fresh air...Star
Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 4580

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

Originally posted by Malarkodi

Vj had a hearty laugh... naduvula konjam pakatha kannum team surely had that spirit to make us laugh hard...


ennachu... ROFL (i wod neva forget day dialouge)... seriously flowerflag(MalarkodiLOL) i lost interest in watching movies but i was forced to watch diz movie and am happy dat i did... it was whiff of fresh air...Star

neegalum ah flowerflag nu sollurega LOL u r correct totally fed ur with all remakes and masala movies... simple but fantabulous dialogues ROFL unga kitta already dialogues pathi solla vendam... neega timing rani & entha padathula irruthu surely u would have got much such timing dialogues LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi


neegalum ah flowerflag nu sollurega LOL u r correct totally fed ur with all remakes and masala movies... simple but fantabulous dialogues ROFL unga kitta already dialogues pathi solla vendam... neega timing rani & entha padathula irruthu surely u would have got much such timing dialogues LOL


Neenga naanganu lam no formalities neenga entha varusham born...? true dat flowerflag LOL (vera yaaru ungala apdi kupduva) 3-4 yrs kitta padam pakura interest eh vituten ... Hee hee ya i enjoyed de counter nd timing in de movie now soodhu kavvum paakunum nu nenichuruken...
Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 4580

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__



Neenga naanganu lam no formalities neenga entha varusham born...? true dat flowerflag LOL (vera yaaru ungala apdi kupduva) 3-4 yrs kitta padam pakura interest eh vituten ... Hee hee ya i enjoyed de counter nd timing in de movie now soodhu kavvum paakunum nu nenichuruken...

na 87 Embarrassed... antha pera vachathu Ravi than LOL Soodhu Kavvum na chennai vanthu than pakkannum Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 6231

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi

na 87 Embarrassed... antha pera vachathu Ravi than LOL Soodhu Kavvum na chennai vanthu than pakkannum Wink


Same pinch...Embarrassed yaaru first kupdara nu mukiyam illa last ah yaaru first kupadra than mukiyam...LOL  hmmm naan pathena i ll give review...
Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 4580

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
wow so we share the same hear Embarrassed engaiyum punch ah... nadathuga nadathuga... ok then will be waiting for ur review

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Oppa Gangnam Style Sangam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: sahi.   Replies: 1200   Views: 26038

sahi. 1200 26038 06 April 2013 at 4:29am by Malarkodi
Vaayamoodi Summa Iru Sangam : new link up :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sahi.   Replies: 386   Views: 8760

sahi. 386 8760 01 October 2012 at 7:28pm by _Manpreet_
Nanbargal Mokkai Podum Sangam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: sahi.   Replies: 326   Views: 9432

sahi. 326 9432 22 August 2012 at 7:53pm by sahi.
Yedho Mayakkam Sangam II June 25 - July 1 II

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: ---Priya---   Replies: 747   Views: 14939

---Priya--- 747 14939 05 August 2012 at 9:08pm by sahi.
Thullatha Manam Thullum Mokka Sangam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

Author: hopper_ocean   Replies: 1000   Views: 23468

hopper_ocean 1000 23468 02 August 2012 at 6:34am by Thabassum..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index