India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam's father need to be sensible.

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Swayam father is a sports person and i believe Sports persons are disciplined persons...not only disciplined but they have immense patience. if you don't possess it then you are definitely not a successful sports person. But Swayam's father doesn't seem to possessing any patience...he only seems to be hating his son to the core. A father is a role model for his son .But here the case is different. 

Some Fathers are strict towards their kids and they want their sons to be disciplined and they do have expectations from their child and its all good and perfect. And when the expectations are not they have the right to get angry. They have the right to guide their children even in matters of careers. But here his actions doesnt say as if he is strict or disciplined and not even like he posesses the old school thoughts. because such persons don't even support sports I believe.

Whats with that jaw-biting and speaking to your son???? He is your son for god sake not your sports opponent...D3 mein parents ko nahi dikhthey and m glad but jabb dikhaya tho aise dikhaya...i wish creatives show him sensible as like strict and disciplined not like some psycho person who in every conversation with his son behaves as if he has some grudge towards him..

i really hadnt expected swayam's father to be  this insensible. its horrible to know that swayam's father is so like this...the kind of gem swayam is I thought Swayam father is at least somewhere close to him. BUT NO. Being disciplined is a different aspect. Being this insensible is giving a different aspect. Mr.Shikhawat is being very inhuman and I am not happy with the way a father is shown in D3.  

Frankly it dont appear to me as a father son relationship and its not pleasing me to watch such scenes of negativity surrounding a sensitive relation. Swayam and papa scenes are like m watching some episode of GUMRAH and CRIME PATROLDead...I wish a lil positivenss is shown considering the above all aspects so that a son could be proud of his father and vice versa and more than anything I want him out.

P.S : Hope not D3 is turning into some family drama...already is happeningConfused and hope not SwaRon story is getting ignored cozz of this drama

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 06 April 2013 at 4:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7tca21venusrockzSaee.T._Molly_.tannuluv--Rose--prateek.007_Deepika_

mohitmohanty19 Senior Member
mohitmohanty19
mohitmohanty19

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Swayam and mr shikhawat both are totally diffrent characters ...i cant belive ye dono kaisa baap bate ho gaye... :(...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockz

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i am actually excited for the track...
cuz i really wanna see ki how does swayam handles it all...

even though im really unhappy seeing swayam sad...
bichare ko kabhi sharon ka attitude dekhna padta hain kabhi pne dad ka...

bt i didnt ecpect swayam's dad to be so damn strict...
i mean how he behave like that...
decency hai bhi thodi ki nhi...

swayam is far better thn his dad in the matter of behviour 
even my father said tht :P {he was watching with me D3 one day)
i seriuosly dont knw how r dey dad-son...

hope to see some GOOD TURNS... and some SWARON SCENES...   :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top