What do you love about Sonaiya

Poll

What do you love about Sonaiya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
As per the poll, what do you love the most about Sonaiya making them a lovable couple? Do share your views ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank god visha that u made the 4th option otherwise i would have got so much confused.

I like everything about them, their understanding, their romance, their teamwork, their aakhon hi aakhon me ishaara and everything...

Miya thanedaar to Biwi Reporter...ye jodi to hit hai boss
VishaD. thumbnail
Remember how we used to complain about lack of scenes between Sonaiya and not to forget, we also wanted them to solve things together. And that is what is happening now ðŸ˜ƒ
Sonali.S thumbnail
i want cvs to maintain the show like this only but not only for a week or two but continuosly for months

I know that timeslot is not good and as sona leaving her job to be a housewife had a bad impression on many people about show but i want everyone to see that how it is all not so and sona is doing a great job...i want better trps...atleast 2
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree. But what Sona did do happens in real life and the show never mocked the working women. The point here is that they are showing the things that a housewife are able to do or solve despite being a housewife. And yeah, the timeslot is too early ðŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
this timeslot is the main reason. Even SNS required around 18 months to come into the eyes of everyone and now its all a set show

Wonder what time our show will require for it.
everything about them is great
starsanjana thumbnail
all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!