Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cvs have a serious problem with leaving tracks open-ended and unanswered.. i was so confused with her sudden normal behaviour too... the cvs bring in multiple tracks at once and then one by one forget abt every track and mess it all up... and also, wht ever happened to the 'sharon ki laparwahi' track tht was gnna cm... this just shows cvs hv memory issues..
-LoveVriMar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Writers have lost it bigtime!!!
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

only one answer is there... even we dont know...

i guess cv's in their heads solved that issue... and imagined shooting for the same...  and thought that d3 viewers are so intelligent and have superpowers... they can definitely see it

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe cvs are done with that track for good and now swayam father track is going on
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha has anyone in D3 EVER made sense ? Lmao 

This was CVs way of transitioning to the next track. 

But in my opinion I think it was b/c Tani's sister heart overtook her CS heart. 
She saw her brother sad, and helped him out. 
And also, when Tani's track WAS playing, we never really got to see how Swayam/Tani were in their house. House scenes were never shown. 
So, maybe they were already okay in the house ? And it was at school Tani was upset ? We all know how much a person's environment shapes their behaviour, so school made Tani upset ? But at home, maybe she was okay ?
I don't know the exact reason haha.  We should't all waste our brain cells trying to figure what CVs are doing. ðŸ˜†

But the major reason I think is because, Tani's brother was upset, and no matter what/how a sister feels, she's still a sister at heart ;p ! 
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
cv's ke butchering of a role and track ki jeeti jaagti example
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs are always like dis only...first they start a new track grandly😎 then they end the track abruptly by intoducing another track smartly like a boss😎 and the saga continues🤡 Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CV's are really so confused and messed with the story line..
Tani has issues with Sharon, Swayam and even with Rey !!..Now she acts as "nothing happend"...There was a time she was so in to the NDC ..But now ???...NDC and all other stuffs are sidelined and only one foccus Mr Shekhawath !!...😡