VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone, 

A few days back, i talked about how Kanhaiya's character have been developed from being a carefree guy to someone who is responsible. 

Now coming to Udham, during the start of the show. We saw Udham speaking in a strict tone just to show that he is an army. He used to disliked Neelam but things have changed now. He speaks more naturally and not to forget, he is nice to Neelam and they had some romantic moments. What is your opinion about it?
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i used to enjoy the way uddham used to talk firstly and then i saw him talking badly to neelam always, i started disliking him. Now as he is more naturally talking and taking interest with neelam, i am liking him. He is also a good son and about what he said harshly to sunaina, i think that it is not his fault. He is so depressed this time about loosing his job that he is blaming everyone

I wish he gets back to say what is right and what is wrong once he gets his job back.
VishaD. thumbnail
True, i like how importance is being given equally to all the other characters and also developing them for the better. I like the way Udham speaks now and true, he spoke out of anger as he have always been an obedient son for Suhnaina. Between all the sons, i feel the mother-son bond only between Udham-Suhnaina and Kanhaiya-Suhnaina ðŸ˜Š

The cockroach romance between Udham and Neelam in the kitchen was good. Looking forward to more.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt his character changed from grumpy, rude and no concern for Neelam's feelings to a caring person was much too soon. Especially after he had insulted her when his superior was supposed to come for lunch. Then Neelam prayed for him in Shiv Ratri episode and bam !!! instant change.
I thought the CVs would have made him gradually change his behaviour towards her and fall in love. But I suppose the romance is reserved for Kanhaiya and Sona.
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ There was a few romance scenes between them. One was in their bedroom when Udham pulled Neelam towards him and another one was in the Kitchen. Moreover, after months of grumbling that Sona and Kanhaiya are not getting any romance track, they are finally getting now. I'm sure Neelam-Udham would also have some as viewers are loving them as a couple too ðŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail
Owh yeah, and i had also mentioned about his sudden change in an topic where i doubt if he really changed or there is something behind his change as he said 'there is more to see on what else can this army officer do' which i found fishy. Lets see if his change is for good or has some hidden agenda.
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

I felt his character changed from grumpy, rude and no concern for Neelam's feelings to a caring person was much too soon. Especially after he had insulted her when his superior was supposed to come for lunch. Then Neelam prayed for him in Shiv Ratri episode and bam !!! instant change.

I thought the CVs would have made him gradually change his behaviour towards her and fall in love. But I suppose the romance is reserved for Kanhaiya and Sona.

i thought the same actually
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice reviews guys. Liked them

And about uddham, i agree with visha. I can not trust him fully for now.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why he changed overnight??  as said above, there is something fishy about his change in behaviour.   hidden agenda !!!