India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kadvi, khatti, Meethi!

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
 There was a very famous  serial Tu Tu main main which used to be aired long time back. It was a sitcom which showcased a saas-bahu relation in a comic way. It came up with a sequel called kadvi khati meethi. This was an extension of the  prequel with rema lagoo, supriya pilgaonkar ( two of the most brilliant actress when it comes to comic timing) and another female whose name I don't know. Rema played the grand MIL, supriya the MIL and the younger female the DIL. The riots they used to create were EPIC!!LOL

Today's episode reminded me of that serial. The comic timings between Maasa, Sandhya and Bhabo were worth many a praises. Deepika, Neeluji and Ragini( i guess) who plays Maasa stole the show! Their dialogue delivery, physical comedy, expression were all bingo!! They did such a awesome job that they reminded me of the original queens of comedy!Big smile

Maasa's matlab-jhatkna, her taunting Bhabo and finally pinning down on Sandhya were brilliant!! Sandhya's scared look and trying to run away from the scene and the stammer which MAasa so perfectly imitated were Clap and then Bhabho proved that she's a class act when it comes to facial expressions! Her eyes were really scary and the way she did with her Pallu was hilarious! Maasa. Came up with a dialogue of the day when she questioned her DIL as to how she managed to have four childrenLOL

ohh! Bring it on DABH ladies, I am all up for some inside the house lady drama!!LOL

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 06 April 2013 at 4:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

musk_aliishupadmab2011KimkudosDiya_DBUMDUMJV2cherrypansy..Anusha..thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i like the smile from bhabho when maasa chose sandy to woo suraj , 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagila

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
That was really funny.

@rama:  I felt Bhabho's smile was sarcastic.
slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

That was really funny.

@rama:  I felt Bhabho's smile was sarcastic.

I feel bhabho's smile was genuine as she knows the character of sandy even though she never acknowledges itTongue

Edited by shbhn3 - 06 April 2013 at 6:50am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index