Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH CC#33 (Page 132)

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Ooh okay

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Main RishTan ki deewani hoon ROFL
me bhi..aww pavitra rishta..RishTan kaROFL



Pavitra rishta ka matlab?
SHERLOCKed_ IF-Stunnerz
SHERLOCKed_
SHERLOCKed_

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 30531

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Mujhse shaadi karoge starring hally , rk and sultan ROFL
ROFLROFLwho ll play sallu's and akshay's role?
SHERLOCKed_ IF-Stunnerz
SHERLOCKed_
SHERLOCKed_

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 30531

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Main RishTan ki deewani hoon ROFL
me bhi..aww pavitra rishta..RishTan kaROFL



Pavitra rishta ka matlab?
sacred relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HallyH

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Mujhse shaadi karoge starring hally , rk and sultan ROFL
ROFLROFLwho ll play sallu's and akshay's role?



Haaye i dnt knw let them fight over me ROFL
HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Aaj tujhse jo kehna hai kehne de
Mera dil tere paas rehne de
SHERLOCKed_ IF-Stunnerz
SHERLOCKed_
SHERLOCKed_

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 30531

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

And haaye mera ksg or armaan
Aur haaye mera RK too ROFL
and sultan?



Aur haan sullu bhi LOL
too much of besharmi..whr has ur loyality to sullu bhai goneROFL



Arre i am loyal u wrote cc mein bak dhak and pak so i go and those other three too LOL
Shocked u should be ashamed saying to ur bhabhi that she isnt loyal to your bhai ROFL
wait until moni comes..then u ll get to knw who is real besharamROFL



Moni is besharam haaye what has she done LOL
she isn't.. I meant she'ld prove dat u r besharamLOL



Arre i m not besharam i have sharam just not on this cc LOL
cc should be renamed as 'The besharams club'
HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

Originally posted by HallyH

And haaye mera ksg or armaan
Aur haaye mera RK too ROFL
and sultan?



Aur haan sullu bhi LOL
too much of besharmi..whr has ur loyality to sullu bhai goneROFL



Arre i am loyal u wrote cc mein bak dhak and pak so i go and those other three too LOL
Shocked u should be ashamed saying to ur bhabhi that she isnt loyal to your bhai ROFL
wait until moni comes..then u ll get to knw who is real besharamROFL



Moni is besharam haaye what has she done LOL
she isn't.. I meant she'ld prove dat u r besharamLOL



Arre i m not besharam i have sharam just not on this cc LOL
cc should be renamed as 'The besharams club'



ROFL TBC#33 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHERLOCKed_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index