Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - The Curious Case of Unsolved Mystery (Page 8)

pingu.tingu Goldie
pingu.tingu
pingu.tingu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hillarious ...ahhh cant control my laugh ...loved it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBing

ddgcmgfan Groupbie
ddgcmgfan
ddgcmgfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Shikha...truly hilarious...Nisha and you make a great team I must say...was such a fun read, put me to ease on this crazy Monday. I have read Life partner, Colors, Beauty and Obsession, though, haven't had a chance to comment much on any of these thus far. I intend to though...Palin is definitely among my favorite writers on this forum, along with of course you, Zarin, Sheesh, Nisha and Avi too now. I am going to be selfish today and say to all you lovely ladies..."Keep writing"!! Thank youSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorniChandlerBingdqno1

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
OMG... this one was so hilarious... rukawat ke liye khed hai... let me laugh first... he he he... amazing friends... avi... u love roses this much...here its for u... palin i would like u go some peaceful place... so that shikha can finally name ur daughter... 
nisha... i also like cats more than dogs... nd i want to know wht ws d diva doing... missing wedding or attending it... palin u hv really very nice friends... but most importantly. finally maan ne apna badla le hi liya... happy suhagraat palin...Wink

Edited by krati5 - 08 April 2013 at 2:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingdqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krati5

OMG... this one was so hilarious... rukawat ke liye khed hai... let me laugh first... he he he... amazing friends... avi... u love roses this much...here its for u... palin i would like u go some peaceful place... so that shikha can finally name ur daughter... 
nisha... i also like cats more than dogs... nd i want to know wht ws d diva doing... missing wedding or attending it... palin u hv really very nice friends... but most importantly. finally maan ne apna badla le hi liya... happy suhagraat palin...Wink

Thank you Krati!  I loved the roses...  Wouldn't mind the suite eitherWink... Certainly could use a vacation... Hug

ChandlerBingkrati5

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by krati5

Thank you Krati!  I loved the roses...  Wouldn't mind the suite eitherWink... Certainly could use a vacation... Hug

go for itThumbs Up

ChandlerBingdqno1

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

LOL
See I haven't yet read Life partner... & today after reading this OS I am so regretting not reading it... Cry But never mind I will read it this weekend for sure... I know it has ended but then reading it altogether  will surely be a  treat that I'm assured after reading this OS...I just don't seem to have a control on my laughter... ROFL

This OS is nothing in compared to Life Partner, various terminology like "Mystery" are coined in Life partner, I am sure you will have a blast reading it, that too back to backLOL

Palin's mystery solving... What a revenge. LOL

Nisha ji with her Cat moving around in a wedding with a care of what people say is so like her... really Susegad!! Wink She has named the cat "Shinchan". I love "Shinchan" he has been a topic of discussion in my friend circle... Embarrassed

Another one to Shinchan admirers eh? Palin is Shinchan's Deewani as wellLOL

Also Avi angel obsessed with her roses... Embarrassed So true. I could very well imagine it... LOL

You know how much Avi loves rosesLOL

Also the inclusion of married ladies comments on the sounds coming out of the room... ROFL

Credit goes to Nisha Di. LOLLOL

For the first time... I couldn't & didn't want to know about what happened to Maan- Geet... But wanted to know what all is transpiring at different places described. LOL

LMAO. Now that indeed is a compliment. Twin bow from me and Nisha diLOL

Lastly My dear Kicking Noodles did feature... & what An IMPACTFUL  ending 2 minute entry... LOL With having been on cloud 9 having zeroed down on 11 boys & 11 girls names for her dearest friend for making a cricket team... & then the couple actually turning down her voice with the music something that she can't disregard... ClapLOLLOL

Lmao that kicking the door was written keeping you in mindLOL Glad you liked itLOL

Lovely one... can't stop laughing... ROFL

Will have to read life partner now for sure...

I loved both names 'Smiti' & 'Nirvi' also their usage here... Smile

See am good at finding names, aapko bhi chahiye Doc to name your to-be-childrenLOL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Onir

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

ROFL...

I knew what was coming yet I could not resist... I opened this in the office and now everyone is looking at me and are calling the people to come and carry me away.

Wickedly funny!

Palin...  Peda Singh ko badhaiyan...

Aisi SR toh kabhi nahi hui kisi ki...

ROFL

AviHug
Runs in slow motionLOL
Office mein IF-ing? Haw!!Shocked
I know how it feels to laugh out loud between a crowd. I did that once in an exam hall, when I suddenly remembered a joke, and laughed out, but then covered it with a mock cough. Though it was lame, many seemed to have bought itROFL
Badhaiyan to Mrs. Palin Peda Singh tooHug
Iss shubh muhurt mein Peda khao, muh meetha karoROFL

palindromedqno1

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Maggie.

ROFL...

I knew what was coming yet I could not resist... I opened this in the office and now everyone is looking at me and are calling the people to come and carry me away.

Wickedly funny!

Palin...  Peda Singh ko badhaiyan...

Aisi SR toh kabhi nahi hui kisi ki...

ROFL

AviHug
Runs in slow motionLOL
Office mein IF-ing? Haw!!Shocked
I know how it feels to laugh out loud between a crowd. I did that once in an exam hall, when I suddenly remembered a joke, and laughed out, but then covered it with a mock cough. Though it was lame, many seemed to have bought itROFL
Badhaiyan to Mrs. Palin Peda Singh tooHug
Iss shubh muhurt mein Peda khao, muh meetha karoROFL
PPS...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingSusegaddqno1

Go to top