Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - The Curious Case of Unsolved Mystery (Page 5)

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
omg ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBing

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Maggie.

BTW Di If you haven't observed there's a twist in the last para, that I am going to bug you and Avi to name your childrenROFL Sahi moka toh ho chuka hain aapke case mein par koi ni. Don't kick me now ROFLROFL

If I am ever blessed with a baby I promise ki main naam tumse hi loongi. Especially I will make sure to find you at the right place, at the right time for the name suggestion.LOL

Edited by Susegad - 07 April 2013 at 2:11am

ChandlerBing

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Susegad

Was waiting. Now really off to bed.

Edited:

ROFLROFLROFL

Even though I read it before it was hilarious reading it all together. Oh man Shikha, this time I'm going to be the one to kick you for saying you can't write humorous stuff. 

Di, without you or rather Bavagaru's input yeh pheeka pad gaya hota, credit goes to both of youHug

Embarrassed Aww, thanks sweetheart. It was fun for both him and me. Parso khana banate samay we cooked the plot up along with the food.LOL

Just to let you guys knows, my input is limited to 2 short paragraphs. The remaining khichdi is the brain child of Shikha.LOL

And your input is the best part of the OSROFL Especially Shinchan fiasco!LOL

To me the best part was the interruption for the name suggestion.Agar sac mein aise hota toh wahi pange shuru ho jaate. LOL

Humare miyaji ko bhi kahani bohot pasand aayi, Shikha. Especailly since he contibuted to it. LOL

Shit man, I am embarrassedLOL

Why? What for? Though he does not come on the forum much, let me tell you, he is still very much a part of it. I keep dragging him here.LOL I love you guys and I love him, so obviously the 2 have to meet right.Embarrassed

P.S to Palin: Tumhare suhaag raat ki khichadi especailly the Shinchan part can be credited to your Anna.LOL

Yo yo bavagaru! As I always say My jiju rocks
Dancing

He was grinning like a monkey when he read that.LOL

P.P.S I consulted the great oracle buttkicker Shikha Rani before posting the double entendre stuff and she heartily approved, that brat.

He heLOL

He He Ki bacchi. Tu ruk.

P.P.P.S  Divu dekh tera humesha ka disappearing act kya rang laya. Humesha ki tarah ek important mauke pe gayab, par usse bhi important mauke pe kaan laga ke haazir. Issiliye,you got to eavesdrop on the mysterious part of the evening.ROFL

LMAO, ise bolte hain being at right places in the right timeLOL

P.P.P.P.S Avi I hope you liked being featured as the Gulabo Bai in Palin's wedding.ROFL

Singing Gulabi Bai in Jalebi bai tune *TL ka Dev style theme song*

Shikha I loved writng this with you, sweethheart Hug

I enjoyed writing it with you too Di. Never thought it would be so much of fun to co author and I loved every bit of working with youHug

We make a good team hain na?Embarrassed

But don't you think now it's your turn.Evil Smile
I think this is going to be like passing the parcel. Now it has to be Palin's husband's turn to take his revenge on Shikha.LOL

Shika doesn't need anyone else to delay her milan. She's more than enough for thatROFL

Now that I believe absolutely.LOL

ChandlerBing

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Are u sure YOU have written this one SHIKZErmm

Coz i realllyyy doubt u wud EVER and i do mean EVER let MAAN get teh better of anyone ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh and cant say i have any special sympathy for the fictional 'palin'Evil Smile

She desreves it all after what she made laddu go thru ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingpalindromejazzerette

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susegad

Was waiting. Now really off to bed.

Edited:

ROFLROFLROFL

Even though I read it before it was hilarious reading it all together. Oh man Shikha, this time I'm going to be the one to kick you for saying you can't write humorous stuff. 

Just to let you guys knows, my input is limited to 2 short paragraphs. The remaining khichdi is the brain child of Shikha.LOL

Humare miyaji ko bhi kahani bohot pasand aayi, Shikha. Especailly since he contributed to it. LOL

P.S to Palin: Tumhare suhaag raat ki khichadi especailly the Shinchan part can be credited to your Anna.LOL

P.P.S I consulted the great oracle buttkicker Shikha Rani before posting the double entendre stuff and she heartily approved, that brat.

P.P.P.S  Divu dekh tera humesha ka disappearing act kya rang laya. Humesha ki tarah ek important mauke pe gayab, par usse bhi important mauke pe kaan laga ke haazir. Issiliye,you got to eavesdrop on the mysterious part of the evening.ROFL

P.P.P.P.S Avi I hope you liked being featured as the Gulabo Bai in Palin's wedding.ROFL

Shikha I loved writng this with you, sweethheart Hug

But don't you think now it's your turn.Evil Smile
I think this is going to be like passing the parcel. Now it has to be Palin's husband's turn to take his revenge on Shikha.LOL

hey bhagwan mujhe utha le...
I can't even speak this word "suhag raat" infront of anna...

Edited by palindrome - 07 April 2013 at 3:15am

ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
You can always say shinchan raat dearest smiley. M sure he will understand. Lmao.

palindrome

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

You can always say shinchan raat dearest smiley. M sure he will understand. Lmao.
I don't want to make him understand..even I don't want to discuss all this with him...Dead

ChandlerBing

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Wow... Loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingpalindromeSusegad

Go to top