Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - The Curious Case of Unsolved Mystery (Page 3)

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palindrome

res
"cement" and "bricks" laga rahi hai maggie ...LOL

res
let me laugh first..comment later...ROFL

Ok..It was not palin's fault entirely if "pandit ji" chose that special date for her marriage..It wasn't like as if she has bribed "pandit ji"...She isn't that cruel...LOL

She must have given the poor punditji a Dhamki or else Mr. Peda singh must have had done that for you. Who knows what my worst favorite Jeeju is uptoLOL

Palin loved all the gifts she had received...She wants to thank parjai ji for pilli..She wants to thank avi for Roses..and She wants to thank shika for ?????????" [shika did not bring any gift hence palin has decided to charge her "per plate" cost including the starters and drinks..Palin ki shadi mein koi fokat mein khake nahi ja sakta...ROFL]

Haw!! Shika gave you her intellectual power by checking names of your to be children. Though no one recognizes her hardowrkCry

"Rukawat ke liye khed hai chudail.." { Hence proved Maan sachmuch kisi backward village se hai jahan log ab bhi aakashwani sunte hain and doordarshan dekhte hain...ROFLROFL}

Old is goldApprove And anyway even you listen to Radio huh, Radio mirchi kabhi suni nahi? And you once upon a time loved Doordarshans' serials. Mannu ko bulau kya?

No comments for double entendre portion...DeadDead..Shiku,i never knew you have this side too...

I don't have that talent that part was written by Nisha Di,LOL

parjai ji..go and kill that "abhimaan khurana" for literally throwing "shinchan" inside the room as well as making her neck stuck in window...poor pilli..Cry and %$&*^& maan...AngryAngry

Pilli's face was stuck in milk glass. Not window. You called him that again, I cringed AGAIN!Angry

He wondered if all of Palin's friends are like her, eavesdropping on someone's wedding night?"yes they are...and palin is very proud of all of them...Approve

Hug

. She chided herself for stuffing a lot of Dahi bade. "palin over ate in her marriage...ROFL..per plate paise vasool rahi hogi...ROFL

Haha Palin doesn't know if her husband likes Dahi bade or not so stuffed all of them mokey pe chauka maar ke

"WHAT" Palin heard her husband bark in surprise "You have a daughter?"

"Not that I know of" Palin said to him and turned towards the door in irritation "Shika what are you talking about? Omg..omg omg...

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Dayan aka Shika huh..Confused.."There is no way palin would let anyone call her friend dayan or any other name..Jo julm uspe hua hai vo kisi pe nahi hone degi.."

Arre koi ni, Shika returns the sentiments of her Jeeja Ji, she hates him with all her heartThumbs Up

What would he call them? A, B and C

"Na..na..A B C is very short..he would call them.Monday,tuesday ,wednesday or jan feb mar..whatever...LOL}

Rofl. Months would be fine. Exactly 12 in number.ROFL

""With friends like this Palin," he whispered "You don't need enemies" with that he chuckled some more to his heart content.

"With "JIJA" like you maan..Palin don't have to go to hell to see the devil..."Big smile

ROFLSo true

It was awesome and truly a laughter riot...ROFLROFLIt was definitely a dream wedding for palin with all her IF friends attending her wedding..As far I know palin,she would have joined her friends in the hall for the masti instead of sitting with veil on her face in the room..Her hubby could wait but all her friends would be back to their places the next day...Ouch

Her hubby would then definitely sing the song "Milan abhi adha adhura hain" and curse her IF friendsLOL

Thank you everyone for being there in palin's wedding...Hug{actually for "creating" the marriage..LOL}

You are welcome ji, twin bow along with Nisha Di

A special message for diva from palin..

Madam where were you disappearing during the wedding???? Angry ..and what gift you have brought for palin..You and shika.."fokat eaters"...palin paisa vasool karegi..barabar karegi...Big smile

Yes Diva where were you disappearing to? Have you found yourself a Paan singh Tomar? Raises eyebrows

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva7palindromeSusegad

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diva7

ResssSmile

Hailaaa Have MERCYYYROFL ROFL ROFL

Shika + Nishu di =ROFL ROFL

poor shinchan got stuck in glassLOL...n Nishu di you "crazy cat lady "ROFLwhere were u ... jab ye attyachar ho raha tha uss maasoom bejubaan parLOL

She was listening to the SHinchan moans and giggling with AviROFL

aise toh poori shadi mein main kahi nazar nahi aa rahi thi bt  why why why  of all d people i was listening their so called mystery solving sessionROFL...i tell you my timings r vry wrong, of course fr d receiving partyLOL

LMAOHug Because curiosity killed the cat, or in this case ostrich

"I found a name for your daughter. Nirvi, how's it?"...indeed she's a BrahmastraLOL

Wedding night par hi divorce ki planning karva di thi shika ji neLOL

Haila meine kya kiya? I was just making their task easier by dhoonding names for their product workLOLLOLLOL

n omg a cricket teamShocked pallu tere se bohot expectations hain shiku koROFL

Arre a cricket team in men and another in women respectivelyLOL

hulchal in pallu's tummy ...bt all coz of different reasonsROFL...itna mana kiya tha maine isse ki mat kha mat kha bt meri sunta kaun hai, lo ab bhugtoLOL

n yes ans to ur question is ..ab tune toh shadi kar li toh mera bhi bada mann kar raha hai shadi karne ka  ... so apne high heels ka jadu chala rahi thi teri shadi mein aaye hue kuch bachelors par.Wink..tujhe toh koi khayal hai nahi meraAngry ...apna toh mazze se mysetry solve bhi kar li ROFLkasam "mystery" ki agar tune apni mystery k raaz nahi share kiye toh tu dekh liyo meri shadi mein tere dahi vade cancelROFL

Ye Paan singh Tomar ke baarein mein ek aur OS chahiye Diva behan?LOL

my goodness it was an insanely awesome OS ...luvd itHeart

Shika behna n Nisha di ...Hug Hug Hug

Meri pyaari Diva behanHug

P.S. mera piiyaaar hi teri shadi ka  uphaar haiROFL

yes m a proud "fokat eater"Approve...teri shadi mein fokat mein nahi khaungi toh kiski shadi mein khaungi, jab chahe jaise chahe paise vasool liyo pallu urf gabbarROFL

Arre tu ne toh apne aap sun rahi thi na mystery solving, kehne ki kya zaroorat hain, Glad to have you here DIva, really gladHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva7palindromeSusegaddqno1

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
MAAN IS RIGHT
WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS ENEMIESROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingSusegad

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i want to nsee pilli..whats her color..ummm black n white or dark brown ya phir pure whiteLOL

i wanna hug pilli for creating rukawatLOL  dekho pilli b smile kar rahi hLOL

cant stop ROFLING ROFL ...rofling n sneezing simultaneouslyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingpalindromeSusegaddqno1

sanam1234u Goldie
sanam1234u
sanam1234u

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
love it...it hilariousROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingSusegad

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz