Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: palindrome

updated on page one...😆

Palin do put a link to this in Life Partner.

I think your readers would love to read this and would appreciate Shika and Nisha's sense of humor...
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

🤣    🤣    🤣   🤣 

LP is still on my to-be-must-read list.
But still this was

🤣   🤣   🤣  🤣  
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
updated my bak bak on pg. 1😆
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Hilarious!!

Loved the names, Smiti, Nirvi, wish i had daughters would have renamed them, LOL.

Still waiting for Journey to Life and Back.
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palindrome

res

"cement" and "bricks" laga rahi hai maggie ...😆

res
let me laugh first..comment later...🤣

Ok..It was not palin's fault entirely if "pandit ji" chose that special date for her marriage..It wasn't like as if she has bribed "pandit ji"...She isn't that cruel...😆

She must have given the poor punditji a Dhamki or else Mr. Peda singh must have had done that for you. Who knows what my worst favorite Jeeju is upto😆

Palin loved all the gifts she had received...She wants to thank parjai ji for pilli..She wants to thank avi for Roses..and She wants to thank shika for ?????????" [shika did not bring any gift hence palin has decided to charge her "per plate" cost including the starters and drinks..Palin ki shadi mein koi fokat mein khake nahi ja sakta...🤣]

Haw!! Shika gave you her intellectual power by checking names of your to be children. Though no one recognizes her hardowrk😭

"Rukawat ke liye khed hai chudail.." { Hence proved Maan sachmuch kisi backward village se hai jahan log ab bhi aakashwani sunte hain and doordarshan dekhte hain...🤣🤣}

Old is gold And anyway even you listen to Radio huh, Radio mirchi kabhi suni nahi? And you once upon a time loved Doordarshans' serials. Mannu ko bulau kya?

No comments for double entendre portion...🤢🤢..Shiku,i never knew you have this side too...

I don't have that talent that part was written by Nisha Di,😆

parjai ji..go and kill that "abhimaan khurana" for literally throwing "shinchan" inside the room as well as making her neck stuck in window...poor pilli..😭 and %$&*^& maan...😡😡

Pilli's face was stuck in milk glass. Not window. You called him that again, I cringed AGAIN!😡

He wondered if all of Palin's friends are like her, eavesdropping on someone's wedding night?"yes they are...and palin is very proud of all of them...

🤗

. She chided herself for stuffing a lot of Dahi bade. "palin over ate in her marriage...🤣..per plate paise vasool rahi hogi...🤣

Haha Palin doesn't know if her husband likes Dahi bade or not so stuffed all of them mokey pe chauka maar ke

"WHAT" Palin heard her husband bark in surprise "You have a daughter?"

"Not that I know of" Palin said to him and turned towards the door in irritation "Shika what are you talking about? Omg..omg omg...

🤣

🤣

🤣

Dayan aka Shika huh..😕.."There is no way palin would let anyone call her friend dayan or any other name..Jo julm uspe hua hai vo kisi pe nahi hone degi.."

Arre koi ni, Shika returns the sentiments of her Jeeja Ji, she hates him with all her heart👍🏼

What would he call them? A, B and C

"Na..na..A B C is very short..he would call them.Monday,tuesday ,wednesday or jan feb mar..whatever...😆}

Rofl. Months would be fine. Exactly 12 in number.🤣

""With friends like this Palin," he whispered "You don't need enemies" with that he chuckled some more to his heart content.

"With "JIJA" like you maan..Palin don't have to go to hell to see the devil..."😃

🤣So true

It was awesome and truly a laughter riot...🤣🤣It was definitely a dream wedding for palin with all her IF friends attending her wedding..As far I know palin,she would have joined her friends in the hall for the masti instead of sitting with veil on her face in the room..Her hubby could wait but all her friends would be back to their places the next day...

Her hubby would then definitely sing the song "Milan abhi adha adhura hain" and curse her IF friends😆

Thank you everyone for being there in palin's wedding...🤗{actually for "creating" the marriage..😆}

You are welcome ji, twin bow along with Nisha Di

A special message for diva from palin..

Madam where were you disappearing during the wedding???? 😡 ..and what gift you have brought for palin..You and shika.."fokat eaters"...palin paisa vasool karegi..barabar karegi...😃

Yes Diva where were you disappearing to? Have you found yourself a Paan singh Tomar? Raises eyebrows

ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diva7

Resss😊

Hailaaa Have MERCYYY🤣 🤣 🤣

Shika + Nishu di =🤣 🤣

poor shinchan got stuck in glass😆...n Nishu di you "crazy cat lady "🤣where were u ... jab ye attyachar ho raha tha uss maasoom bejubaan par😆

She was listening to the SHinchan moans and giggling with Avi🤣

aise toh poori shadi mein main kahi nazar nahi aa rahi thi bt  why why why  of all d people i was listening their so called mystery solving session🤣...i tell you my timings r vry wrong, of course fr d receiving party😆

LMAO🤗 Because curiosity killed the cat, or in this case ostrich

"I found a name for your daughter. Nirvi, how's it?"...indeed she's a Brahmastra😆

Wedding night par hi divorce ki planning karva di thi shika ji ne😆

Haila meine kya kiya? I was just making their task easier by dhoonding names for their product work😆😆😆

n omg a cricket team😲 pallu tere se bohot expectations hain shiku ko🤣

Arre a cricket team in men and another in women respectively😆

hulchal in pallu's tummy ...bt all coz of different reasons🤣...itna mana kiya tha maine isse ki mat kha mat kha bt meri sunta kaun hai, lo ab bhugto😆

n yes ans to ur question is ..ab tune toh shadi kar li toh mera bhi bada mann kar raha hai shadi karne ka  ... so apne high heels ka jadu chala rahi thi teri shadi mein aaye hue kuch bachelors par.😉..tujhe toh koi khayal hai nahi mera😡 ...apna toh mazze se mysetry solve bhi kar li 🤣kasam "mystery" ki agar tune apni mystery k raaz nahi share kiye toh tu dekh liyo meri shadi mein tere dahi vade cancel🤣

Ye Paan singh Tomar ke baarein mein ek aur OS chahiye Diva behan?😆

my goodness it was an insanely awesome OS ...luvd it❤️

Shika behna n Nisha di ...🤗 🤗 🤗

Meri pyaari Diva behan🤗

P.S. mera piiyaaar hi teri shadi ka  uphaar hai🤣

yes m a proud "fokat eater"...teri shadi mein fokat mein nahi khaungi toh kiski shadi mein khaungi, jab chahe jaise chahe paise vasool liyo pallu urf gabbar🤣

Arre tu ne toh apne aap sun rahi thi na mystery solving, kehne ki kya zaroorat hain, Glad to have you here DIva, really glad🤗

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN IS RIGHT
WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES🤣🤣

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want to nsee pilli..whats her color..ummm black n white or dark brown ya phir pure white😆

i wanna hug pilli for creating rukawat😆  dekho pilli b smile kar rahi h😆

cant stop ROFLING 🤣 ...rofling n sneezing simultaneously😆
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love it...it hilarious🤣
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That's was so cute
Loved it