Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NO SULTAN DEATH PLZ CVZ.. (Page 6)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

awww tabby im sulbala fan but after todays epi i dont care if they r together or not im just in love with sultan yaar hes such pure hearted man
yaar i respect him i will watch it as long as he there cuz he alone can make secen so watchable
krock there is no sulbala for me ..its rishbala but for sultan i want him coz he is good to watch ..i like his character 

ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
aultan is not so important for the ahow its rishabla
if there is no RK or madhubala then this show will be dead BUT
no.sultan.ia juat perfect foe me
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvreen

aultan is not so important for the ahow its rishabla
if there is no RK or madhubala then this show will be dead BUT
no.sultan.ia juat perfect foe me
thanks for comment ..
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
i m shocked seeing the sulbala fans reactions after the epi 2day

he jus left the chawl coz its not logical that he stays in the chawl forever

nd he took the promise for madhu coz after himself if he trusts any1 with aryan its with madhu

but why is every1 mking a hue n cry saying this is the end of sultan or sulbala or sultan is gonna die

whats this rubbish

if the othr fangrp is cheering n praying for his death n exit thats understable ...

but seeing my fellow sulbalians pessimistic approach...i m REALLY VERY VERY HURT n surprised that people can b so naive 

r u guys watching a hindi soap for the first time

all this while i heard u guys tellling th thr grp insecure n 16 yr olds

but what abt u guys

apne gerebaan pe kabhi jhaak kar dekha

be it sultan or sulbala AT or the main forum EVERYWHERE same crying cribbing abt end oof sulbala n sultan

i was abt to mk a post on how beautiful the sulbala alvida scn was 

but here toh baat hi kuch aur hai

people r behaving as if its the last epi of sulbala n avi exit

whats wrong with u people

HE JUS LEFT THE CHAWL

NOT THE SHOW...neithr with madhu

n the promise doesnt mean he is dying

the promise showd how while saying alvida sultan tied madhu to him n aryan for life

by the alvida scn n the promise cvs really shwed how a new beginning has started in sulbala relation

NOT THE END

so for gods sake...stop panicking n posting the same posts again n again everywhere

cuming to the sulbala scns 2day...the best part is when rk held her from the bk and she thought its sultan n was relieved that he is still in the chawl...n smiled n called out SULTAN TUM...

also the pain when sultan said AFTER HIM..n she was all worried n teary saying whats gonna happen to him...;;;;

I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY NOW...

SULBALA AKA AVISHTI IS ADDICTIVE 2GTHER

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 06 April 2013 at 7:25pm
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i don't want him in the show forever; because at the end of the day the show is about RK and Madhubala, and if they add too many side stories it leaves less air time for them and the story never moves forward. but i also don't want him to be gone so soon, i think Avinesh is a really talented actor who hasn't really had a chance to do justice to his character. they should keep him around for a 2 months at least. the Balraj track ended before it could even have a proper beginning. 

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 06 April 2013 at 7:29pm
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i don't want him in the show forever; because at the end of the day the show is about RK and Madhubala, and if they add too many side stories it leaves less air time for them and the story never moves forward. but i also don't want him to be gone so soon, i think Avinesh is a really talented actor who hasn't really had a chance to do justice to his character. they should keep him around for a 2 months at least. the Balraj track ended before it could even have a proper beginning. 

@red...there is a diff between betwenn adding too many stories and adding jus one parallel track...here cvs jus added the sultan track as 6 epis a weeek cant jus roam around rishbala and sultan is much bettr option than watchoing filler scns of dipz sikky or trishna which r intolerable

!blu...balraj track begnning was shwn eextensively in the 1st whole week of mbala ...so there was no need to shw anthr intro of him when he re entrd in nov and i m glad they didnt drag it  much

@green..if that were the case then there wudnt hv been so many sultan fanatics in jus a week...the no increasing by leaps n bounds everyday...cuming to sultans stay in the shw ...sorry to dissappoint u ...he wont b going nywhere at least b4 a yr given the fandom is divided betwn both the jodis 50-50...which is shocking n surprising given its jus been a month of sulbala.but true

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

@red...there is a diff between betwenn adding too many stories and adding jus one parallel track...here cvs jus added the sultan track as 6 epis a weeek cant jus roam around rishbala and sultan is much bettr option than watchoing filler scns of dipz sikky or trishna which r intolerable

!blu...balraj track begnning was shwn eextensively in the 1st whole week of mbala ...so there was no need to shw anthr intro of him when he re entrd in nov and i m glad they didnt drag it  much

@green..if that were the case then there wudnt hv been so many sultan fanatics in jus a week...the no increasing by leaps n bounds everyday...cuming to sultans stay in the shw ...sorry to dissappoint u ...he wont b going nywhere at least b4 a yr given the fandom is divided betwn both the jodis 50-50...which is shocking n surprising given its jus been a month of sulbala.but true

Balraj had a proper introduction but i really think they could have kept his character alive so that they could bring him back again later on in the show; the actor playing him did such an amazing job, i really think he might be the best villain they'll ever have on the show. too bad we didn't see to much of him. and since you're a Sulbala fan i understand what you mean but i don't want this same track to go on for an entire year ! Ouch i don't want ANY track to go on for that long. and plus what do they do when they have to have the Heroin track? where does Sultan fit in then? i really don't want them to push back the Heroine track even more, just so we can watch this same track for an entire year. 
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Balraj had a proper introduction but i really think they could have kept his character alive so that they could bring him back again later on in the show; the actor playing him did such an amazing job, i really think he might be the best villain they'll ever have on the show. too bad we didn't see to much of him. and since you're a Sulbala fan i understand what you mean but i don't want this same track to go on for an entire year ! Ouch i don't want ANY track to go on for that long. and plus what do they do when they have to have the Heroin track? where does Sultan fit in then? i really don't want them to push back the Heroine track even more, just so we can watch this same track for an entire year. 

madhu can bring him back to good life and sultan can bcum producer n launch madhu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezDushtDanaf.

Go to top