India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP (Page 9)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
u know guys now just even i glance a few seconds looks that all cactors are now jsut exhausted of samesets n stinking story n produces are giving new drama s of tp n fundas ,,,we ppl are not fools 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doka1709jadra211KalimeraTenakSneha...Love

asDac Senior Member
asDac
asDac

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

BV CVS and PH don't think of their viewers or cast. They are heartless and money machines and this is my POV, but friends Prats eyes speaks volume, she doesn't need to work on any of her epressions. Toral is pretty but needs to work on all her expressions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakdoka1709jadra211KalimeraSneha...Love

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asDac

BV CVS and PH don't think of their viewers or cast. They are heartless and money machines and this is my POV, but friends Prats eyes speaks volume, she doesn't need to work on any of her epressions. Toral is pretty but needs to work on all her expressions.

prats is also beautiful... also ur right prats eyes r so expressive...
Tenak Senior Member
Tenak
Tenak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Lastly, it's hard to accept Toral with her acting. Her expressions at time seem so forced that I totally skip the scene(I'm a US viewer). She doesn't have the ability to act with her eyes like Prats did. Nor does she have the innocence in her face. Moreover, again her face looks quite older than the character of Anandi's. Not criticizing or comparing her face, just stating my opinion. In fact, I feel she would be PERFECT for the role of a character like Ghena or something but seriously, she simply can't be Anandi.

Please, BV producers/creatives, stop living in a dream world where you think that majority of viewers will eventually accept Anandi, and FACE THE REALITY.
Your TRP's are going down because of the new Anandi and her failure to connect with the audience.
If it doesn't happen at once, it really won't happen.
Bring back Prats or just shut the show down, which will eventually happen if Prats doesn't return. Evidence is the dipping TRPs.
Funny how BV was the #1 show just a few weeks back and now, its not even in the TOP 5.

Love,
PiggiesPig

Agree with you. Toral as Anandi is desperate. Her enthusiasm can not help her. So, this BV show is going down precipitously.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doka1709mina92jadra211KalimeraasDacSneha...LoveAkkiHPsladjana333

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tenak

Originally posted by Piggies

Lastly, it's hard to accept Toral with her acting. Her expressions at time seem so forced that I totally skip the scene(I'm a US viewer). She doesn't have the ability to act with her eyes like Prats did. Nor does she have the innocence in her face. Moreover, again her face looks quite older than the character of Anandi's. Not criticizing or comparing her face, just stating my opinion. In fact, I feel she would be PERFECT for the role of a character like Ghena or something but seriously, she simply can't be Anandi.

Please, BV producers/creatives, stop living in a dream world where you think that majority of viewers will eventually accept Anandi, and FACE THE REALITY.
Your TRP's are going down because of the new Anandi and her failure to connect with the audience.
If it doesn't happen at once, it really won't happen.
Bring back Prats or just shut the show down, which will eventually happen if Prats doesn't return. Evidence is the dipping TRPs.
Funny how BV was the #1 show just a few weeks back and now, its not even in the TOP 5.

Love,
PiggiesPig

Agree with you. Toral as Anandi is desperate. Her enthusiasm can not help her. So, this BV show is going down precipitously.
totally agree wid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiHP

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
trp and toral or pratyusha ,,,but  the issue is that we can't digest the stuff which all the public is not accepting they want to see what they want then why ph n channel serve n force public to accept who can't fit for anandi ,,,a na intericate character played profoundly by pratyusha Thumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakdoka1709jadra211asDacSneha...LoveAkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Pratyush replacing Avika and Toral replacing Prats is two different things..Pratyush was grown up Ananadi frm 2.5 years..and people accepted her whole heartedly...Sunjoy wadhwa is talking ill of his own show?..Lolz..that shocking..When Prtyusha stepped in..that week TRP was high..and for few weeks dint slip..but due to OTT happiness TRPs slipped..and TRP  rose to 3.5+ after Jagya Anandi Fights and Jagya turning to jagat...And then eevrytime Anandi was humilated TRPs rose..Pratyusha enacted those scenes very well...

Toral is miles away from Prats..no offence but she will not be accpeted by all...thats wat i feel...She may be doing good work but one this is clear..This Sudden replacment has not gone well with Indian audeince

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryYamiTenakdoka1709mina92jadra211asDacfastforwardSneha...Love

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Pratyush replacing Avika and Toral replacing Prats is two different things..Pratyush was grown up Ananadi frm 2.5 years..and people accepted her whole heartedly...Sunjoy wadhwa is talking ill of his own show?..Lolz..that shocking..When Prtyusha stepped in..that week TRP was high..and for few weeks dint slip..but due to OTT happiness TRPs slipped..and TRP  rose to 3.5+ after Jagya Anandi Fights and Jagya turning to jagat...And then eevrytime Anandi was humilated TRPs rose..Pratyusha enacted those scenes very well...

Toral is miles away from Prats..no offence but she will not be accpeted by all...thats wat i feel...She may be doing good work but one this is clear..This Sudden replacment has not gone well with Indian audeince
just wanna ask one ques..hw did u tolerate all the rona dhona of bv??

Go to top