Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP (Page 5)

Tenak Senior Member
Tenak
Tenak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Originally posted by Tenak

@colorsabhishek
I'm not from London, I come from a beautiful European country, but I am currently in London with my husband

which european country..pls telll

Why is it important to you?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilibibir3vasanthimraodoka1709mina92asDacCicajadra211KalimeramanjeryLiliWorldsmekerkop93Sneha...LoveServianasladjana333

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

[
Big or huge money...what is the difference?  BV director is T biggest ally because he will move heaven and earth to prove that he was right, but is very clear that she is not a good fit for the role Anandi. When we as viewers can see poor acting skills in such clarity..
The viewers are the ones who give the assessment, if there is no audience, no show. I'm from Europe, and Colors really have no idea how to treat european market and european viewers! So they will probably lose really good market and big or huge money.

That is what I have been telling for the last month and nobody listen to me...but just wait and watch!
the channel needs to bothr abt dat nt the viewers

They should but they obviously don't. We already talked about it...They are on their way to lose one market.
thats channel policy..let dem decide
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

@colorsabhishek
I'm not from London, I come from a beautiful European country, but I am currently in London with my husband

which european country..pls telll

Why is it important to you?
ok den dnt tell...
Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

They should but they obviously don't. We already talked about it...They are on their way to lose one market.

But there is not much they can do about it. Damage is done...other channels will overtake some of their markets, because viewers want that...

I am just telling you the facts, people are calling to boycotte Colors...that is the problem...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilibibir3vasanthimraoTenakasDacdoka1709mina92Cicajadra211Maja86KalimerasavianifastforwardDryaLiliWorldSneha...Lovesmekerkop93sladjana333

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

But there is not much they can do about it. Damage is done...other channels will overtake some of their markets, because viewers want that...

I am just telling you the facts, people are calling to boycotte Colors...that is the problem...
so wat shud i do...shud i dance???
Maja86 Senior Member
Maja86
Maja86

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think one month is a time sufficient enough for any newcomer to enter into the skin of the character. People say give her time. I wanna ask how much time does she need?
She does not fit into any segment of the real character of Anandi. Anandi's character is sweet, shy, innocent, pure... This kind of cheap character that Toral shows never can be Anandi. We feel that Toral does not understand the character of Anandi.
It's better for Colors to end the show and spare their money than proceeding with such bad replacement.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilibibir3vasanthimraoTenakasDacmina92Cicajadra211KalimeraPriya901alisa112manjerypoiu123DryasmekerSneha...LoveServianasladjana333

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maja86

I think one month is a time sufficient enough for any newcomer to enter into the skin of the character. People say give her time. I wanna ask how much time does she need?
She does not fit into any segment of the real character of Anandi. Anandi's character is sweet, shy, innocent, pure... This kind of cheap character that Toral shows never can be Anandi. We feel that Toral does not understand the character of Anandi.
It's better for Colors to end the show and spare their money than proceeding with such bad replacement.
sry to say ther was no need to use the word CHEAP CHARACTER

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

so wat shud i do...shud i dance???

No please dont dance...unless you know a belly dance...then it is okROFL

I did not say you should do anything...what could you do at the first place...I only confirmed Tenak statement...that they are doing soo wrong with their european market...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilibibir3doka1709mina92vasanthimraoTenakasDacCicajadra211Maja86KalimeramanjeryLiliWorldDryaSneha...Lovesmekersladjana333

Go to top