India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP (Page 2)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
prats has left a mark which no one can evr touch or even thnk to cover it up...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogilibibir3the_Rijdoka1709PiggiesTenakvasanthimraocharu.jasDacCicajadra211ollaMaja86purvimfastforwardpoiu123riya_ss9DryaLiliWorldkop93Sneha...LovesmekerServiana

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
The viewers will accept her in time, how much more time, I'm old enough to be able to know if I like something or not. When Anandi grow up , it was expected, I loved her from the begining because she made me laugh and cry and live all her troubles with her, now I just don't feel anything, and it's not my fault but the actor who can't  produce any feeling at all, it's just simple as that and it  will be forever for me

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogilibibir3charu.jTenakvasanthimraoasDacjadra211ollaMaja86Kalimerannmmdoka1709mina92Cicaalisa112kaliopaPriya901purvimfastforwardhookedDryaLiliWorldSneha...LoveServianann027sladjana333

sladjana333 IF-Addictz
sladjana333
sladjana333

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeker

The viewers will accept her in time, how much more time, I'm old enough to be able to know if I like something or not. When Anandi grow up , it was expected, I loved her from the begining because she made me laugh and cry and live all her troubles with her, now I just don't feel anything, and it's not my fault but the actor who can't  produce any feeling at all, it's just simple as that and it  will be forever for me

My feelings are the same and that no repairs. The only way to change something is to return Pratyusha.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogilibibir3PiggiesTenakdoka1709mina92Roop4UCicavasanthimraoasDacjadra211ollaMaja86KalimerapurvimfastforwardLiliWorldDryaSneha...Lovekop93smekerServianann027

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

i agree wid evry single word of urs... wenevr i see prats smiling pic i too feel pain... bt nw i just wish the best for prats... yaar bengalis ke naam kitne sunder hote hai??? haina... also do u watch NBT

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliasDacdoka1709Cicavasanthimraopurvimsmeker

Tenak Senior Member
Tenak
Tenak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sladjana333

Acting is a job that has its own peculiarities. To viewers accept an actor, you need to trust him while playing a characterI do not believe that T iz A and I will never accept it.The passage of time does not help, on the contrary. I'm not an isolated case, many viewers think like me. 'm deeply disappointed 

I agree with you. Acting is an art, spiritual work. So, either Colors think everything is okay & so many viewers are wrong across the world, or they think its not okay but  they are still continuing  ahead with hope for better future. When I look at it, I don't have much hope! But they are still continuing ahead with hope that viewers will eventually accept T in the future. Now they worry about TRPs, I think it will falsely show. Big money is at stake!

Edited by Tenak - 06 April 2013 at 7:09am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogilibibir3Piggiescharu.jdoka1709mina92Cicajadra211Maja86KalimeravasanthimraoasDacpurvimhookedfastforwardLiliWorldDryasmekerkop93Sneha...LoveServianasladjana333

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tenak

Originally posted by sladjana333

Acting is a job that has its own peculiarities. To viewers accept an actor, you need to trust him while playing a characterI do not believe that T iz A and I will never accept it.The passage of time does not help, on the contrary. I'm not an isolated case, many viewers think like me. 'm deeply disappointed 

I agree with you. Acting is an art, spiritual work. So, either Colors think everything is okay & so many viewers are wrong across the world, or they think its not okay but  they are still continuing  ahead with hope for better future. When I look at it, I don't have much hope! But they are still continuing ahead with hope that viewers will eventually accept T in the future. Now they worry about TRPs, I think it will falsely show. Big money is at stake!
huge money is at stake..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogilibibir3doka1709asDacvasanthimraoPiggiesTenakCicajadra211fastforwardLiliWorldSneha...LovesmekerServianasladjana333

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

The viewers will accept her in time, how much more time, I'm old enough to be able to know if I like something or not. When Anandi grow up , it was expected, I loved her from the begining because she made me laugh and cry and live all her troubles with her, now I just don't feel anything, and it's not my fault but the actor who can't produce any feeling at all, it's just simple as that and it will be forever for me

i agree wid evry single word of urs... wenevr i see prats smiling pic i too feel pain... bt nw i just wish the best for prats... yaar bengalis ke naam kitne sunder hote hai??? haina... also do u watch NBT

wht do u keep asking everyone if they watch NBT?LOL...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodoka1709Cicajadra211asDacPriya901smeker

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I don't know whether viewers are going to accept her or not but surely they'll blame IPL if TRP's continue to fall. More than audience, T herself has not accepted her as A, I often find her acting as Anandi not as anandi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoPiggiescharu.jDrya

Go to top