Balika Vadhu

Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP (Page 10)

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Originally posted by -Aakash-

Pratyush replacing Avika and Toral replacing Prats is two different things..Pratyush was grown up Ananadi frm 2.5 years..and people accepted her whole heartedly...Sunjoy wadhwa is talking ill of his own show?..Lolz..that shocking..When Prtyusha stepped in..that week TRP was high..and for few weeks dint slip..but due to OTT happiness TRPs slipped..and TRP  rose to 3.5+ after Jagya Anandi Fights and Jagya turning to jagat...And then eevrytime Anandi was humilated TRPs rose..Pratyusha enacted those scenes very well...

Toral is miles away from Prats..no offence but she will not be accpeted by all...thats wat i feel...She may be doing good work but one this is clear..This Sudden replacment has not gone well with Indian audeince
just wanna ask one ques..hw did u tolerate all the rona dhona of bv??
I  followed the show just to see hw Aanadi gives back to Jagya..wat he did..and as such for me this show ended on 27th Feb..2013..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakasDacfastforwardSneha...Love

avanthika333 Senior Member
avanthika333
avanthika333

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i have already given her time for 2 weeks and gave up...Cry

i don think i can accept her gradually...
redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Tongue here I thought it is thursday and.again TRP Confused
This is old thread not this weelks. TRP are not the only cast I want to watch. It is.will be too boring to watch one face for 20min. Ouch
Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Pratyush replacing Avika and Toral replacing Prats is two different things..Pratyush was grown up Ananadi frm 2.5 years..and people accepted her whole heartedly...Sunjoy wadhwa is talking ill of his own show?..Lolz..that shocking..When Prtyusha stepped in..that week TRP was high..and for few weeks dint slip..but due to OTT happiness TRPs slipped..and TRP  rose to 3.5+ after Jagya Anandi Fights and Jagya turning to jagat...And then eevrytime Anandi was humilated TRPs rose..Pratyusha enacted those scenes very well...

Toral is miles away from Prats..no offence but she will not be accpeted by all...thats wat i feel...She may be doing good work but one this is clear..This Sudden replacment has not gone well with Indian audeince
just wanna ask one ques..hw did u tolerate all the rona dhona of bv??
I  followed the show just to see hw Aanadi gives back to Jagya..wat he did..and as such for me this show ended on 27th Feb..2013..Wink

so nw a days ur rootng for LTL 2?? ur pic says so... also bv is vry high on drama..dunno hw fans cope up

Go to top