Toral or Pratyusha ? TRP - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Serviana

That is what I have been telling for the last month and nobody listen to me...but just wait and watch!
the channel needs to bothr abt dat nt the viewers
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

the channel needs to bothr abt dat nt the viewers

They should but they obviously don't. We already talked about it...They are on their way to lose one market.

which european country..pls telll

Why is it important to you?

They should but they obviously don't. We already talked about it...They are on their way to lose one market.
thats channel policy..let dem decide
Originally posted by Tenak

Why is it important to you?
ok den dnt tell...

thats channel policy..let dem decide

But there is not much they can do about it. Damage is done...other channels will overtake some of their markets, because viewers want that...

I am just telling you the facts, people are calling to boycotte Colors...that is the problem...

But there is not much they can do about it. Damage is done...other channels will overtake some of their markets, because viewers want that...

I am just telling you the facts, people are calling to boycotte Colors...that is the problem...
so wat shud i do...shud i dance???
I think one month is a time sufficient enough for any newcomer to enter into the skin of the character. People say give her time. I wanna ask how much time does she need?
She does not fit into any segment of the real character of Anandi. Anandi's character is sweet, shy, innocent, pure... This kind of cheap character that Toral shows never can be Anandi. We feel that Toral does not understand the character of Anandi.
It's better for Colors to end the show and spare their money than proceeding with such bad replacement.
Originally posted by Maja86

I think one month is a time sufficient enough for any newcomer to enter into the skin of the character. People say give her time. I wanna ask how much time does she need?
She does not fit into any segment of the real character of Anandi. Anandi's character is sweet, shy, innocent, pure... This kind of cheap character that Toral shows never can be Anandi. We feel that Toral does not understand the character of Anandi.
It's better for Colors to end the show and spare their money than proceeding with such bad replacement.
sry to say ther was no need to use the word CHEAP CHARACTER

so wat shud i do...shud i dance???

No please dont dance...unless you know a belly dance...then it is ok🤣

I did not say you should do anything...what could you do at the first place...I only confirmed Tenak statement...that they are doing soo wrong with their european market...