Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hi Abhishek,
Why do u answer all the post related to trps of BV ? Do u watch BV or not ? Yesterday episodes both toral and Shashank did a great job of acting. Most of friends on forum liked her acting. Even who could not connect to her before eventually applauded her for her acting. They could see the anandi who was a childhood friend of jagya in those scenes. BV team must have seen something in her and took her for the role. Her looking matured as anandi is no longer a teenager and going fwd she will become a mother so toral is good and suits with siddharth. From nowadays she will not be seen much with jagya so who cares if she looks older than him. She looks her age with siddharth.

hello mam...i hardly watch bv... bcz nw a days both bv nd mb r borng...also i dnt bash..for m both prats nd toru r imp... nd i m just sayng prats was good nd left a riverbrating impact on evryone...dats it
sg_rai2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

really...oh so chweet of u... are u a bengali too??? also do u watch NBT..i mean NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA

YES

I KEEP A TRACKOF THAT SERIAL AND FIND IT GOOD BUT DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAS POOR TRPS
Tenak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

huge money is at stake..

Big or huge money...what is the difference?  BV director is T biggest ally because he will move heaven and earth to prove that he was right, but is very clear that she is not a good fit for the role Anandi. When we as viewers can see poor acting skills in such clarity..
The viewers are the ones who give the assessment, if there is no audience, no show. I'm from Europe, and Colors really have no idea how to treat european market and european viewers! So they will probably lose really good market and big or huge money.
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
gain an article. Seems it's become an habit for pro and against  Toral/Prats to publish an article every alternate day. Sometimes more than one article in a day. If makers are so confident about Toral to her roz is tarah ke articles and unke statements ka kya matlab hai. Now show run or not it's concern of BV people. Why should we bother? Why should we read or give a glance to these articles/? It seems there is no end of these games. Those who want to watch the show, they should watch, those who dont, dont watch. These articles are targetting those viewers who dont watchc the show or left watching the show. Y should they watch it if they dont want to do it?
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tenak

Big or huge money...what is the difference?  BV director is T biggest ally because he will move heaven and earth to prove that he was right, but is very clear that she is not a good fit for the role Anandi. When we as viewers can see poor acting skills in such clarity..
The viewers are the ones who give the assessment, if there is no audience, no show. I'm from Europe, and Colors really have no idea how to treat european market and european viewers! So they will probably lose really good market and big or huge money.

wow ur frm europe...which city... i think london...pls tell if i m right or wrong
Tenak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@colorsabhishek
I'm not from London, I come from a beautiful European country, but I am currently in London with my husband

Edited by Tenak - 11 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

That is what I have been telling for the last month and nobody listen to me...but just wait and watch!
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just because someone is a hrd worker - you cannot think that they will be good at their chosen job. 

You either have the aptitude for it or you don't. Prat slid smoothly into Anandi and defined it in her own way and had set our expectations of that charcter and her emotions in stone. Toral can try HARD to mile, try HARD to cry and try HARD to look loving - but what matters is what comes across.

Her trying hard doesn't make a damn difference. Prat's seemingly effortless reaction and body language was what seemed real and that's what's missing from T. Sheer spontaneity is not there. Her eyes are dead. Her face is dead. She is just dressed 10 times prettier than Prat ever was - that's all. Despite that - Prat looked way way more ethereal in her really badly and cheaply stitched sarees than Toral can ever hope to look in her beautifully embroidered designer outfits.

The dreamy look she would get when thinking of Shiv - Toral just can't get.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

@colorsabhishek

I'm not from London, I come from a beautiful European country, but I am currently in London with my husband

which european country..pls telll
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

Just because someone is a hrd worker - you cannot think that they will be good at their chosen job. 

You either have the aptitude for it or you don't. Prat slid smoothly into Anandi and defined it in her own way and had set our expectations of that charcter and her emotions in stone. Toral can try HARD to mile, try HARD to cry and try HARD to look loving - but what matters is what comes across.

Her trying hard doesn't make a damn difference. Prat's seemingly effortless reaction and body language was what seemed real and that's what's missing from T. Sheer spontaneity is not there. Her eyes are dead. Her face is dead. She is just dressed 10 times prettier than Prat ever was - that's all. Despite that - Prat looked way way more ethereal in her really badly and cheaply stitched sarees than Toral can ever hope to look in her beautifully embroidered designer outfits.

The dreamy look she would get when thinking of Shiv - Toral just can't get.

hope nobody reports u