Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SBS Criticized Both VD N DD For Their Acting (Page 13)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I don't know about them but VD took my heart away in the Holi episode...show stealer as always..Day Dreamingsuch a flawless act...its strange na ...only one expression of him could win so many awards...I wonder what will happen when he'll show some more...don't u think SBSWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..RuthlessQueenabhaylovepiaMyAngelAbhayCourageous_Leoreadingworms.DushtDanaf.chirpyhapibird_Tangled_Heartless_FreakHybrid_Freak

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
RK is doing superb job no doubt but its all depend on director and cameraman.Wink

Edited by abhaylovepia - 06 April 2013 at 11:14am
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Tch Tch Tch! Haters 4got if VD has 1 expression,sum1 doesnt have it at all! *cough Sultan cough* bt still jump in to show their hatred(which eventually contradicts the reason for their likes! Tongue) N wid dat supposed single xpression VD has made fans of every agegroup n accept it or nt,da show sucks widout him Approve n is a typical Show widout him! Dead n abt DD,i better nt cmnt,coz da 1's who r njoying Da remarks on VD,might nt like it if i share my views n of every single person around me! Tongue
n well,if SBS is right,den right abt both n if wrong,then again abt both,cnt b right abt 1 n wrong abt da other!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..RuthlessQueensnitchseekerCourageous_Leoreadingworms.chirpyhapibird_Tangled_Heartless_FreakHybrid_Freak

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
What the hell SBS Angry Angry
DD and VD were AWESOME in their expressions and we ALL loved them in HOLI episode! that was their one of the BEST performance in MB! i never like VD before but this time he was good and about DD, man DD is QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS Approve 
i guess Baba Expression Nath have watched that scene by CLOSING his eyes and so he should soon join some Acting school to learn what acting and expressions are! and if SBS really thinks that DVD were not good in the scene then why not they SHOW us what expressions are! we also wanna see what expressions you guys will give in any particular scene!
DVD rocks and they are the BEST

Edited by _Sanjana_ - 06 April 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenreadingworms._Tangled_pennu

sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
they have no other business than criticising.  dirty people...they don't know what these stars are and what a good chemistry they have...we don't bother their holi colour.  had it been black we would have appreciated...because it is our favourite jodi and everything is pardonable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Oh yeah yeah as if celebrity needs sbs expresion certificate to show dat they knw acting.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..RuthlessQueenCourageous_Leo_Tangled_Heartless_Freak

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
what is this ??
SBS peopleAngry
MysticAura Goldie
MysticAura
MysticAura

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
is this actually for Real?
i loved their acting...i m not an avid fan of MEIEJ...do watch it on and off...bt the current tracks got me interested...

I wasnt sure of VD s acting...but he has certainly impressed me with his improvement...IMO he has acted very well in that scene...that pain,that anguish,jealousy,posessiveness was very well potrayed...
and ya...he does have lovely expressive eyes...

DD also acted well...the love despite the hatred feeling ...u could just feel it...
it was very rude and wrong on Sbs's part to say that...VD and DD mite not be the best of the actors...but they are certainly doing a good job...they have managed to make MEIEJ a watchable and interesting show..RK and Madhubala wouldnt have managed to create a niche in peoples heart if not for these

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenCourageous_Leoreadingworms._Tangled_pennu

Go to top