Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
For me Avinesh, and V.D. both are really good actors. Avinesh has improved a lot, and V.D. has came far away. Even thought I might not like him as R.K., I can't deny at the fact that he is a good actor. As for Drashti, I do like her. But, I will say she is not the greatest actor in telly wood. There are more talented than her out there.Drashti is good, but she is not like over the top either. I think Drashti cries too much on every character she chooses and that irking me for  a while . That annoying as hell.😳 Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

For me Avinesh, and V.D. both are really good actors. Avinesh has improved a lot, and V.D. has came far away. Even thought I might not like him as R.K., I can't deny at the fact that he is a good actor. As for Drashti, I do like her. But, I will say she is the greatest actor in telly wood. There are more talented than her out there.Drashti is good, but she is not like over the top either. I think Drashti cries too much on every character she chooses and that irking me for  a while . That annoying as hell.😳

that's hardly a complaint against her acting though; if the creators are going for that image, the actors hardly have a say in it. i know this because DD's complained multiple times in many interviews about her producers always having her do crying scenes. 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sbs the angoor khatte hai lolz
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SBS are takign out thier khunas😑 bloody loosers Edited by DANGGG - 11 years ago
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That scene of Rishbala was just too good and we all {except jealous people} could feel the intensity and everyone were praising DD & VD for that scene.  From experience we know sbs is just a chamcha of someone so must hv written out of jealousy.

Always believe that whenever they write something bad  means its just the opposite.
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
DD has great expression
And RKs tilted head idn't repetitive..It is RK style and is used to convey a particular expression..Both are fab actors..!!!
nga0130 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we dont need their certificate
no can play madhu-rk better than dvd.!!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't understand...what they want DD to do??? to Laugh n celebrate in an emotional scene???

If they don't know the scene just shut their mouths n do their own job..no need to give advice to anyone...

n why should someone put a Color of SBS's choice...

I wonder why they don't find fault in actors who do even worse acting...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

ROFL they did criticised maan for his expressions special his pain expression but never criticized GEET...They even said once GEET plz tell your maan sir change his pain expression...LOL..

Yep...they also gave him expressionless award..then did his fan accept that award n think he is expressionless.. nahi nah...πŸ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mal_Parker

FACT Drashti dhami is the worst actress of this show
I don't care what her fanatics say πŸ˜›
Now start defending her 🀣

may b but not as worst as ur fav actor dear.πŸ˜†...now lets c will u defend or not..πŸ˜‰