SBS Criticized Both VD N DD For Their Acting - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

Ya DD rock in Over expressions... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...
vidu. πŸ˜† control karo please.πŸ€—
Originally posted by psk08

i enjoyed the scene 😊both DVD were awesome...we don't need sbs certificate,,,

Agree!!!!
We love them because they are amazing actors. If sbs can't see that then it's thier loss 😊
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

I can see many r taking this as an opportunity to pass remarks on VD ..w.ell if he was nt a good actor ...he would nt have won awards...n tht too Indian TV awards which is the highest awards for tv in India...N those who r saying tht DD rocks in expressions  VD nt ...well I find her an overrated actress,...She is just an average actress ,...Nothing else...πŸ˜† My pov ...If people here can dig at VD ...n pass their judgements ...So can I ...After all ..e.Erybody has right to express... I hope mirchi nahi  lagi hogi πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

The show is successful becoz of DVD n other cast ...If u mark ur remarks in the name of opinion  on male lead..thn expect the same on ur fav too... πŸ˜‰

Don't you know that the credit goes to DD for his awards πŸ˜³ She is queen of expressions that's why her co actors win awards and popularity πŸ˜ƒ
The baba  will be simply teasing n joking. VD n DD are a great actors. They have mindblowing expressions.  I just loved the whole scene. N I m proud to be a Vishtian. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That cracks me up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I guess for some their past never leaves themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
πŸ˜† They both did a good job...if VD is tilting his head, then thats his style or posture. DD...was amazing as always. πŸ‘
LOL I came to this forum.. Just to comment on this!
DD is a flawless actress.. We've seen her rock as Geet and now as Madhubala and even as Muskaan!
But me on Team SBS regarding Vivian.. A wax staue can emote better than him.
ask them to come and act then..😑
I don't know about them but VD took my heart away in the Holi episode...show stealer as always..such a flawless act...its strange na ...only one expression of him could win so many awards...I wonder what will happen when he'll show some more...don't u think SBSπŸ˜‰
RK is doing superb job no doubt but its all depend on director and cameraman.πŸ˜‰Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago