Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

a love story without pain and hurdles cant be epic

Posted: 11 years ago
p.s. firstly req to people who can cme with open mind and give their views. If u dont agree dont bother to cmmnt

a love story without hurdles cant be classic. Many hurdles will come in it but in the end if lovers get unoted it is treat to watch. Rishbala love story is complicated and many hurdles are betweem them. A new hurdle is sultaan which rishbala will face together for sure. How much sultaan will try to take madhu from rk rishbala will come back strongly. But dont want overdose
They love eaxh other. As rk started realising his feelings i have high hopes for rishbala.
Plz any other couple fan stay awayEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 RK is realising his feelings.Hope he is not too late.
Even i have high hopes for Rishbala😆

Originally posted by: vaani21

😆 RK is realising his feelings.Hope he is not too late.

Even i have high hopes for Rishbala😆

lol and he will win her back by tit or tat lol
NERMINE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you.
It will be so simple if the story is predictable. In that time we don't have interest to watch it.
But in MADHUBALA you have so many twist in the story and spicy moments to retain the viewers.
I'm watching MADHUBALA because it's an unpredictable show, and gave me a various feelings : sadness, the joy, the love...
sanaammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Deepak ...you are right ...

And I want that type of intense Love story from My rishbala ...

Rishbala forever 
Originally posted by: NERMINE

I agree with you.
It will be so simple if the story is predictable. In that time we don't have interest to watch it.
But in MADHUBALA you have so many twist in the story and spicy moments to retain the viewers.
I'm watching MADHUBALA because it's an unpredictable show, and gave me a various feelings : sadness, the joy, the love...

thnx dearb but last few weeks were boring i dont like gangster track this holi was gud
Originally posted by: sanaammu

yes Deepak ...you are right ...

And I want that type of intense Love story from My rishbala ...

Rishbala forever

yeah rishbala rocks
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u
lovely post
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepak148

p.s. firstly req to people who can cme with open mind and give their views. If u dont agree dont bother to cmmnt

a love story without hurdles cant be classic. Many hurdles will come in it but in the end if lovers get unoted it is treat to watch. Rishbala love story is complicated and many hurdles are betweem them. A new hurdle is sultaan which rishbala will face together for sure. How much sultaan will try to take madhu from rk rishbala will come back strongly. But dont want overdose
They love eaxh other. As rk started realising his feelings i have high hopes for rishbala.
Plz any other couple fan stay away

a love story without pain and hurdles cant be epic

Very nice post.😳
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you! What's a love story without hurdles? Rishbala story is an epic love story. Hope CV's would live up to the standard without tainting it.