Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Raizada Bride #1 :D {Chapters 1-3.} (Page 124)

VYGA89 IF-Rockerz
VYGA89
VYGA89

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Awesome teaser.
Can't wait for the update.

juliet7dead Goldie
juliet7dead
juliet7dead

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Truly awesum.. Update soon
juliet7dead Goldie
juliet7dead
juliet7dead

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 d pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aims.-iLoveZaynMalik

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Heyya guys ^____________^ :P
Here we go with the turning point chapter of the FF :P :P 

I dunno if I wrote it nicely :P but 'nyways..here we go..

~Chapter 3 : Those moments.. ~ 

"Zara zara behakta hai..mehakta hai..aaj toh mera tann badan mai pyaasi hu mujhe bhar le apni baaho mein..ArnavJi." She sang dramatically, running away from him as he chased her down the bed while she crossed her arms against her chest and hid her face in the pillow.

"Really Khushi?" He asked breathlessly, playing with her earring while she blushed meekly.

"Isshhh.."

*Two flowers meet as they kiss*

"NAHIII!!!!" Khushi woke up again, breathing hard and feeling so uneasy.

Why why why did they kiss? He must be thinking what kind of a girl she is..permitting him for a kiss without saying anything! 

"AAAH" Khushi shouted in fear as her phone rung making her fall down the bed and rub her head as it got hurt.

"Hello.." 

"Hey" She heard his masculine voice on the other side of the phone and gulped hard. 

"Sorry this is not Khushi..voh...uh..the number you're trying to call is busy..aap jis number se sampark karna chahte hai voh abhi vyasta hai..kripya phone par rahiye ya thodi der baad call kijiye..kuch dino baad call karenge toh better hoga.." She said normally before saying the last words mechanically making him roll his eyes.

"Wow Khushi you got so busy ah? I just wanted to--"

"I don't wanna talk..I..I'm not Khushi I am the phone operator who is Khushi?..uh..uh..voh...jiji is calling bye bye bye bye bye" She said and disconnected the call, breathing hard before getting up and leaving the room, switching off the phone.

For another week and a half Khushi ignored Arnav..whenever he came to their house, or she went to theirs, she would just cling to Payal and never go near him..while he tried to give her time before finally making the mind to meet her.

Arnav ran behind Khushi as she tried to hide herself in Arnav's room..she was there for the last time before marriage and was as usual ignoring him a lot.

"Khushi..its nothing..it was just a kiss..doesn't matter at all.." He tried to explain while she held a pillow in front of her face.

"I..It does..I shouldn't have..its a sin..I haven't been able to look in the eyes of Amma and Jiji and baba since so many days" She started crying softly, feeling like an idiot who is crying just coz of a kiss with her fiance while he groaned and pulled the pillow down and revealed her to him making her look down frighteningly.

"Its not..pagal hai kya? I would have done so many other things but you just wont so I.." He tried to say something more before she widened her eyes and hit him angrily with the same pillow, snatching it from him.

"Aur kya? Aur kya han? Tharki number one..tere..tumhaare..aapke ghar mein maa-behen nahi hai kya? Mujhe kaisi nazar se dekh rahe ho han? Next time kia na aisa waise kuch mere saath toh..toh yaad rakhna I will.." She tried to say something more before he slammed his lips against her making her widen her eyes and press her arms against his chest as his hands found their way inside her kurta as they progressed more..

This before marriage..was not what Khushi expected.

Khushi laid beside Arnav in his sheets after two hours..blushing like hell and just lying under the sheets..not having the courage to say anything to him while he just looked at her with a smile.

"Khushi..are you okay.." He whispered while she was slowly slowly dozing off to sleep making her get up in a frenzy, clutching the sheets to her chest and having tears in her eyes. 

This is not home..

She felt so alien right now..this bed..the pains in her body..the feelings that were merging inside her..

She just didn't think at all..she just knew that this was the person she has waited for her all her life..loved all her life..her fiance..her Arnav..

But he doesn't think the same way. He just thinks of a girl who is a little silly and loves to talk. This wont mean anything to him..but it meant the world to her..and suddenly she felt tears burst out of her eyes, making her hide her face in her palms and sobbing softly as he got up and held her shoulder, turning her to him as she looked down timidly.

"Khushi everything is okay..you want me to drop you off? Are you okay? What happened Khushi? " He asked concernedly before she hugged him tightly making her move back a little confusedly and dig his hands in her fuzzy hair..

"I did wrong..I did so wrong..I don't..I don't deserve any love from anyone now..I betrayed everyone..I.." She stuttered and cried hard..she has never cried this way ever in life..

"No Khushi..no one would know first of all..second..we are getting married..how does that make a difference? We just went in the moment..you don't have to think of this at all..trust me." He smiled while she wiped her tears and smiled back, trying to think the way he was thinking..before changing in her clothes once again and just looking around his room..trying to act totally normal. After the marriage..she wont think of this..it would be much more..and its all okay..

She thought that this is maturing. And just kept it away for the time being and started smiling wide and doing things she would do being Khushi..

Khushi smiled hard on her wedding day..wearing that crimson red netted lehenga and feeling like the happiest girl in the world..

"Jiji..I will wear that waistband..its so sexy.." She laughed making Payal hand her the silver string.

The pheras were done..and so was the marriage..Arnav looked at Khushi with a smile while she just held his arm tightly.

"Chal na..lets eat..panipuri, gulabjamun, shahi pulao, poori..eekss lets eat eat eat eat..I have always eaten the whole load of food in others' wedding..now its time I do in mine and dekh na no one will stop me..after all I am a Raizada bride.." She said excitedly and took him with her and made him eat everything that she did..

"Hey..you know baba gave me some papers to sign before marriage..saying it was some legal papers..this means we are pakka pakka pakka married na? " She asked and put the panipuri in her mouth while he looked at her confusedly.

"Which paper--" 

"Bhayya aur teekha chahiye mujhe..chal chal chal the ice cream would get over by the way these kids are eating..I want the chocolate one.." She shouted and pulled him away as he thought about the papers she was talking about.

He never got to sign any papers...

After the rasams, Khushi went on to meet some elders before meeting her advocate uncle..the man was a humble 50+ fellow, who always gave chocolates to Khushi whenever he met her in childhood and she would tell him whatever happened in school coz her own baba never had the time for her coz of the political issues..

"How are you uncle? Ria didi kaise hai? She just had a baby na.." She smiled excitedly and touched his feet as Arnav looked at her from a distance and she stuck out her tongue at him again and again.

"Khushi..you've been sold in this marriage.." Khushi listened to Advocate uncle and stepped back in disbelief..looking at Arnav who was smiling coz the marriage was done and everyone was teasing him for the wedding night...

"W..what?" She smiled at first, thinking this is a joke and looking at Arnav who was not looking at her right now..

"I went through these papers..they are not your marriage papers Khushi..it says that you have been sold to the Raizada family for 30 crores.." He said and looked at her as she looked at the papers and read the whole thing..her breathing getting really low as she saw his signature..

Arnav..

~Sneak Peek Of The Next Chapter~

"Don't touch me..don't..you betrayed me Arnav..wh..why Arnav? What did I do?" She cried hard, falling on her knees in their dimly-lit bedroom as he tried to hold her but she jerked his hands away..

~New Thread~

Thanks a lottt :'D

For PMs- Add ShinchanLovesMe

Take care   :)  
$
Stay Beautiful <3
Vani  :) 

Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 23 April 2013 at 4:09am

The following 366 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsun_smijbj1inlwgeetaparna_manaviabhimishimhoneyboney1jinxx07neykariaipkknd17Candy_jshhqvprieyajaasz_25suganya91loveislongingbabbi_naveedIrenespencer14ssttuuttiiMcoyzraniushamurkaldrakecyrusash12asifa_5025akkidhaRaminluvsSarunAkihdirsubha19aliahaysepetunia31venyarumugamyhm111nikitaagarwal06prudencesaproteingirlcrystalangeSannys-fancuppycake11littlerenu16Varsh93geitahchamateB.Sri108seemaaryanHanuharshitaHafsa94aridjMONAKARANnimkosaraatefcraziieemahnameArshinmesangeethbalasmilerose2silver21sunshineswirlsweetfairy007Vin1805sham24anusha_nehaaarushhanisa79chweetybebunanz_2211vini96truptscooljoa123ammuseRK612sasyabrinnykanzshona15tasmineinluvwivARHIArmelaserina087saj111GunMkhusiprafazka2189mansikeshinee20shruthiruchszo_OraArhi_jia_MonayasimransmilySoniaNsweetarnavkhusixyzsmcutiepie_ashSaraprincessTamaruEimanSalvrinda725piyakrishnaniram1415chsreedianapadhi92PriyaJoshi678rush007raehasyedSushmitaDas1kaajal_kjmoushumi_90Shaheen17BARUNILU_ArshichilukuripuripkanchanOmkaraDeewaniShwetadatta750Ima_ZiaArshi_fanadDodo_jinuDreamy24spanny93saruni0109Swty_arshionlyRealityTruthmishal07tagmilkmojganMDKSSMMeherSkaty185dair10arshinilmandivya_divsBeautiful_Devilawsome_aviopal10cuteyraizada84...Champ...manna43greshuBarmeenForeverDilLoveRomanceanithabalaramkeyboard123ambi08NPKNKrishika209megh.arhiaksujiRITIKA..anerashekha2012AmiarismearnaviniMILLI_KSonaparam29sadianabiltaani16Rasa23AneesahJabeenkhusichLoveYouChutki..NkayaniarshisireeShilpasabuiChochoo83musax007Susita825awroneemaLuvArnavKhushi_Roka_zemeerasarun21arshi_sunshinemayabhiluv_arshiZ_ArShisessyLalaland222rvasGoldenEyesdproversongcoupleDornan_DeppcrazyaddictionTaujooMadihanirbasitoIPKKNDbigfanipkarshiPatatoprabha75ABCDesiGirl93pia-loves-sarungopikaajiwafa.Marnavbarunshils28msrenjinipmpm1sweetnoniParamjitrichaarshiunna_178akshadAR-kashcool_zephyrjeya0301tvmaniaShivika23MsFuzzybear69saarah96AngelMcQueensmileyhug7679rumuRhysennsreemeeranilmi-Ms.Minion-march2011286pearlasthagarwalhira2050-Anu13-moonlight2630kirti123dazzlerabilakshyaNktITS_LEENAhararnavroshaanfarha5556SamyxxRishita.SIholicfarishta12swatim318anjusr06ipktouch--RAINA--Sarah_JothichevalRuki.FP4rveen12KtotheMpepples_joyApoorvaraniaarrsshhiilin2002kinjalcp87rakenduvadana.Boss.deep5128Shru9tiarshy4everMJ_K2smillimonashashubhi15spillaArshix144...Tripti...archnahardik123Alai123GayurajnooliKinu22jdd1959Hawa1997arshi_sniasarozzkshubhangipran28671aysemLDGdsbjaleena.1884foreversarun3Javeria3991mahrusweetynadiafarjanaPinky.RaizadaAims.CRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22dis_arshi-Anayah-aashi12ArshiDewaneeshah.1234Humayramissmkvarsha2KDdieforasrshalini_arshaanu_j_menonavni_barunDrama.Queenjisasruthickvrindaguptadeeswarnashiv456misscrazyfansana11Laters_Babysweetydoll32sspoorthysamia19star_fan1jahnvi.luvs.ASRgmskzafiHaRul-loverbhaktiiiVYGA89AnupamaJYchandana.sdeepika45amaypranaysmanShamz94hajrdesisweetheart9mrk-1wajiha-1Yellow.pinky89PoochiePieThanuAditya..Anita..bahi.GroverAddict-Iruni-ssyahoodrunkiiebabeDiva_AkorshiKaSh-Maneet-Fanshalini_sEthereal-Pathrkapoor1382ASR6262angeldream14LyssaPiesarunsashasinghameena671jas0308diyadivyafffan123Dee_Jsnoopy84amaiasummaiyasayedseeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17ARS24adithyanayaazukideewaniMamiaRehmanhappy_cupcake-Roshini-..Gunjan..honey-sweetyIPK..Jennynishu_shornaHappytwinkle-Dracarys.Trouble.WildestDreamsprincessunaramishti_17-Xpress-ara_000Infinity.

Ruki.F IF-Dazzler
Ruki.F
Ruki.F

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
res

WOW i'm First one 

Was amazing update ..but there hot romance was too short EmbarrassedWink.. poor khushi wut kind of life she gone have after thisCryConfused .. and why she had been sold Angry! does he know about this dealOuch !!will be waiting for more update dear post it soonClap

Edited by Ruki.F - 23 April 2013 at 3:07am
Saraprincess Senior Member
Saraprincess
Saraprincess

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Nice update
Liked it
Finally khushi found out the truth
Cant wait to knoe arnav's reaction
Plz update the next part soon

Edited by Saraprincess - 23 April 2013 at 3:06am
RK612 Senior Member
RK612
RK612

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Nice update
PoochiePie IF-Sizzlerz
PoochiePie
PoochiePie

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
LOL! The starting was so dramatic!LOLLOL ----> *Two flowers meet as they kiss* LOLLOL

and then when he called her..that was awesome!!ROFL

And they did 'it'? Shocked

And Arnav signed without reading the papers?Ouch

Waiting to see Arnav's reaction.

Edited by .sakshi. - 23 April 2013 at 3:19am

Go to top