Page 2 Page 149

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
LOL hi :P 
Erm..not much to say..my hands are shivering, posting this FF..:P 
Anyways..here goes. 

It's kinda inspired by the movie- Raajneeti. Not the movie, but yeah..the characters and all. It will be the last day of my life if I wrote on politicsLOL I dunno a thing about itLOL  So..oh well here it is :P

P.S. This is NOT a completely dark FF. 

~Synopsis~

What if you come to know on your wedding night that you were bought?
Bought to be a man's wife..
A lifetime of dreams of a simple girl, that were sold off for 30 crores..
Along with her dignity and hopes. 

Khushi Kumari Gupta was such girl.

She was given away.

Like every girl is, in her life..to that one man who would protect her at all times, who would promise to be with her till the end of the 7 lives, who would love her till eternity..her husband..Arnav Singh Raizada..
But she was not made his bride by him filling sindoor in her maang only, she was not made his bride by him tying the sacred thread of beads called mangalsutra..she was made a Raizada bride by being offered 30 crores to her family..who used to be one of the most prominent families of India.

She was a mess. She hated him..she hated his family..she hated being a commodity in the Raizada family..a girl who would offer her body and soul to him..being the Raizada bride. Being his. Forever.

Arnav Singh Raizada did remember some times he had spent with Khushi in his childhood..she was the bubbliest girl he ever met.

But now he didn't know a thing about her, he has flourished in his life, went to America, met a zillion girls, but was tied to her in an arranged marriage only to find her in a state where she would do nothing but hate him. Her family. His family, for considering her an commodity. Something that could be passed to someone else for some money.

This is the story of two individuals who come up in this unlikely arranged marriage, both not knowing how their life is going to be..how they are going to ever fall in love..be everything that a 'typical couple' of the Raizada family would be..

*~*

~Prologue~

"Arnav baba is here..Payal bring Khushi soon.." Garima chirped excitedly making Khushi roll her eyes and remove her dupatta softly off her shoulder.

"Khushi..wear this dupatta pagli.." Payal hushed Khushi softly as Khushi started sliding her dupatta off her shoulder, smirking at herself.

"Kyu jiji? My figure looks better without this..that phattu will get a better look at my heroine-like-body..aakhir shaadi karni hai..dekh parakh ke karenge na?" She winked and bit her lip making Payal hit Khushi on her head and wrap her in the dupatta roughly, almost covering her whole upper part of the body.

"He will run away if he sees you this way.." Payal said firmly as Khushi got up and started looking here and there rapidly.

"I want that only..who wants to marry that geek. Huh." She said adamantly.

"Geek?"

"Yesss..his eyes used to be stuck to the books whenever I saw him in childhood..I am sure he must have started wearing glasses of the biggest size by now..topper kahi ka..stupid idiot pagal..thinks that he knows everything.." She said in a loud voice, trying to show that she didn't like him at all but Payal could very well see the blush creeping up Khushi's neck..

She did like him a lot..

"Bas..enough now..come and don't you dare take off that dupatta.." She said smilingly before taking Khushi's arm and literally pulling her downstairs..

Khushi looked here and there, her eyes searching for Arnav from under the red-netted veil that was covering her face.

"Come Khushi beta.." Garima smiled and took Khushi's arm from Payals' and took her to the middle part of the room where all the elders were talking about the wedding preparations.

Khushi leaned to touch Mrs. Raizada's feet and came down to the sofa where she was supposed to sit after paying her respects to all the elders. 

"Um..where is Arnav baba, Ritika Ji?" Garima smiled softly and held Khushi's palm. 

"He is just coming, was talking to Nihaal about some passport problems that came up.." She said making Khushi scrunch her skirt nervously before the sound of the opening of the door reached her ears and she turned a little to look at the door. 

Her breath was stolen.

He was wearing a black three-piece suit, his hair were a little ruffled, a manly smile playing on his lips.

He is even more charming than he was in childhood..

But wait..NO GLASSES? 

She thought in horror as he came down to touch Garima's feet before raising his eyes to look at Khushi. She gulped hard, what will he do? 

She got the answer pretty soon. She saw a glimmer of a smile from the corner of his lips and she curled her toes in nervousness before he went up and straightened his coat, his eyes still stuck on her as she looked here and there and mentally hit herself for behaving so awkward..

The conversation was pretty much what she would have imagined. 

Everything about the marriage..the new happenings in both the families while Khushi could just look down and steal glances at him.

He was ACTUALLY looking at her since so long. Shifting his gaze from her for some times when he had to talk to Nihaal but again coming back to her while she just froze on her spot and literally pleaded her Devi Mayya to make this heat in her stomach that was forming relentlessly, go away.

"--Arnav beta..why don't you and Khushi talk for some time..alone?" Mrs. Raizada suggested humbly making Khushi widen her eyes and look up while he nodded and got up before coming a little close to her as she got up too, pulling out her dupatta from the sofa that was stuck inside and smiling at everyone nervously before walking along with him.

They walked for about 5 minutes. Both not saying a word before she burst out angrily.

"Why don't you have any glasses? I thought you must have by now.." She pouted and hit him on his shoulder making him smile confusedly.

"Glasses? What for?" 

"Glasses, yeah. You should have na? You have betrayed the law of nature.." She said with widened eyes while he could do nothing but chuckle.

"And you have too..by wearing this idiotic dress..troublemaker Khushi." He laughed.

"W..what?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yup. I mean..why do people think sari and all will cover everything of a woman? I can pretty much see everything here..I don't get it." He shrugged his shoulder and kept on walking while she looked at him with lowered lids.

"Everything is covered only..kya baat kar raha hai yaar.." She shied making him turn and look at her smilingly.

"Is Khushi Kumari Gupta..blushing? Oh God..I need a camera..I remember you once told me you would show me your b*obs if I did your assignment..what happened to that Khushi?" He said while her jaw literally dropped.

"I..I said that? When? I don't seem to remember.." She said, acting like she didn't know that.

"Oh don't lie. I remember you told me that you did that with Rahul and he agreed.." He tiled his head on his neck and looked at her as her face turned crimson red.

"I was lying about the Rahul part..I never did that with anyone.." She said huffily, honesty brimming her eyes.

"Aha. So you said that to me. You agree, huh?" He smirked making her nod meekly. 

He has changed. He is no longer the geek she could torture anymore.

She thought and pursed her lips in a thin line before he said that everything is okay and resumed walking with her..

Khushi came down the stairs with him after the long talk they had..he told her about everything..how he didn't have any interest in politics, though he belonged to the richest political family of India. How he became the C.E.O. of a multi-million company, AR after he left India..and how he thought that this arranged marriage would work with their families and he was ready for it. 

She looked at everyone as they burst into a series of congratulatory blessings for the two after they both agreed for the marriage.

She just gazed at him as he left their house..while she could do nothing but smile and await the life that was waiting for her..

The life of being the Raizada bride..his bride.
That held a deathly secret that could shatter her life into pieces..

~INDEX~

Notes about the FF:

-Arnav is really nice in the FF. But in later parts he will turn aggressive and passionate after knowing the truth of his marriage with Khushi and his family's deal with hers.
-Khushi loved Arnav from the childhood, but after the marriage she started disliking him and lost her bubbly nature. 
-This is NOT a dark FF, again. But yeah it does have a few passionate scenes..but its not anything cringe-worthy between the leads coz Arnav is not a wrong person here.

K..so..here it was LOLConfusedSleepy
 I really dunno if I will continue writing it..yes, its one of the last FFs I am posting on this siteBig smile But I am very unsure of how you people will take it. 

i mean..when I read it after completing it, I was like..wat the fudge did I type down? LOLOL 

k..er..asdfghkl IM CRAZY :P byeee 

Take care   :)  
$
Stay Beautiful <3
Vani  :) 

Edited by CountingStarsx - 31 March 2014 at 4:57am

The following 482 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsydyjbj1aum1787restlessdreambrashmi10div2602shramo012S786S10Yaparna_manaviabhimishimradhagauriRain_dropsravanthi93bradhikapretty37neykariafurjadipkknd17jaasz_25sitz778suganya91mariaawais171awsomechokriaayushikumarloveislongingrashmi.pinkyAstha_IFrdwsydIrenespencer14princessep13McoyzBhuvanaarulvasuraniushaash12Monisha_Smeera_beladiyasanumganusAiishAshambhavirocksNPKNaraqRaminluvsSarunpetunia31atjohnny79glitter5mythrayedildostidance09princesscutty38seemaaryanForArhiB.Sri108athiraramHafsa94NavjotSmeet.memalar3nimkoNszvs-Arshiarhi_love_bonicutyanushkaushvijasmilerose2ridz_27sangeethbalakasya123Gr8tymsbhambaripassion1Pihu7sham24venusfairyVin1805sukritaa12sunny17tracy1191cuty_sweety_pieArmelafanfollowernewfoundlovekarankritika27malfoysasyamamidisrsingh0103Micha1005Fantasy-Kmhpal89711marziaammuseTinkJia-divya-fan09piyushiavaniluvszayaunna_178truptscool-tardisblue-sumalinanz_2211MsFuzzybear69anisa79spongebobchickchweetybebuGurpreet1991simraaanpayal.12123vavasheljasomeoneipkkanzshona15tasmineinluvwivARHImrignayanikitten80fazkabluewater072189mansipri3lovedimishraGunMArnav_Khushifanshilpi28marchARSHI_FAN11raosudhakhusipraArhi_jia_Monayasimransmilylove14356snehal.sharmaMinikazo_Oraqwerty012mito123gataxyzsmcutiepie_ashserendipitylovesweetarnavkhusikkgsruchiyadavsun_shine18riyas12SiMi81-MKM-vrinda725suhana_kpiyakrishnanTamaruarshi000lusciousluckySushmitaDas1kaajal_kjarnavinikotha15BARUNILU_ArshiNisha06rambo117tdtdShwetadatta750imli95Arshi_fanadIma_ZiaSimran.22fanipkknd0kshubhangimishal07shekha2012Swty_arshionlyRealityTruthhariniroshinianithabalaramnataliyatagmilkDreamy24...Chanchan...naheseema13awsome_avizupiZakiZAarohi...RainyDayspran28671radha.lovePristineSoultvmaniacrazyfanofdsdvrockingsonissidracherieLovercool_zephyrhuny.thebestakshadsweet_5maggie131984sabz105hiuytlmNi_singhsweetnoniabraxosNimie207ABCDesiGirl93Orion_N-Sarunforever-nilmimeem17SARUN.fangirl18cindistanAngelMcQueenshyamala_mohanambili123lynn_94-fullmoon-arvankhushiKtotheMarshisireevaishuuXBosyXtinsel_akiraShilpasabuiluv_arshiarshi_sunshineanjusr06KKKAhatelove_1akurmapuawroneemaMyAnastasia18zemeeraSusita825vandana73rvasGoldenEyesdprovernihasanpia-loves-sarunmsrenjiniZaya.Beintehaagopikaajiprabha75arnavbarunLalaland22245678ashishjaoreTaujooMadihawildandsweetIPKKNDbigfansakhter90Z_ArShiMahimaMVRabbaVeGreyLadyRmahrusweetyaysemLDGdsbjkeyboard123cuteyraizada84SarangnunmulsmatRITIKA..nooliaksujishafqee80megh.arhiJazzyMohdAlai123Navimalikzayana123BarmeenForeveresamoesarozzbewusterAroraNbeauty14crazy-ashtanvi_arshiarchnahardik123sk2405ankii543ranjuranjithatoeditorizzy0502spillataani16sruthiifbarbiebalayeshyeshnamimosa658akankhaAneesahJabeenlavanyarajkhusichpenny25Shru9tikushigowdaarshy4ever--Sarunholic---PariKCmissmkAsiyamajeedA.Hajnalmonashavarsha2KDsmillijenji08saakhi01shubhi15ArshiHolic_SushluvbugIzabellaaaaArshisarunfanPARVATHY44PhoenixTearsSnoowfallsamiraoHawa1997sweet_sanju...Tripti.....Adeeba..dis_arshishruti46pinkwhalefishmuskaansobtiKinu22aleena.1884anjaleAbiLuvsArshigmskroshaanpopstarsiamesecatSamyxx-Sanayaholic-..SSNAIR..shamlin--RAINA--sarun21-Medha-farha5556swatim318.Boss.deep5128crizalApoorvarani..Aashi..chevalyashal_khanvrindaguptapriyankimarch2011sreemeeradva2vraLily2011Olive_Rosenature-loverRhysennabikarumuar_artamaypranaymelfnslazylad8-FauZiAnamika100sanjana yadavIrikaLovesKMHlakshyaNktanu1017AdorableTroublemoonlight2630dazzlerabikirti123asthagarwalhira2050Dilsayshonagudia-Prithi-desisweetheart9sadufAngelsHeavenkritashbhaktiiiVYGA89angeldream14zafi-BaRul-ParAz-Amti4uMISTIEYellow.lara3110_Athena_sruthickjisabalsimransobtisspoorthysana11-BarunSanz-Crazy_souldeeswarnamisscrazyfanmastermagiciansnoopy84chandana.sAnupamaJYameena671jahnvi.luvs.ASRdiyadivyafffan123star_fan1Javeria3991-Anayah-AimmyLovesSobtiBlackHole..sweetchilly..pmehra300-MissBoiiVamp-..ashiya..Humayra.aarnavranogilldieforasrvandana1965cool_srianu_j_menonLoveARRRohinidshalini_arshamomo121avni_barunhappy_cupcake.ProudBarunian.pup03..Gunjan..IPK..JennyHappytwinkleBreezy-nishu_shornajas0308aNkItA.CDee_Jrkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262--Amy--SobtiFanShreeMamiaRehman-MonikaSobti-Shades-Of-LoveGroverAddictPoochiePiepinky89Nidsubh007LyssaPieDivya1503sarunsashasinghKeerthuKiarshiNaughtynattyshalimitzi11shalini_sflowers4u-Xpress-drunkiiebabeKaSh-Maneet-FanAkorshiLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita...Dulcet-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17MysticRiverprincessunaraTrouble.ara_000goldenmoonvandana.sagar.CrazySobtian.cruze-Snowdrop-CrazyDollAnandi-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Raizada Bride #1 :D {Chapters 1-3.}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
intresting
con soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CountingStarsx

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
LOL really? haha thanks ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthuKiarshi

nishu_shorna

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu_shorna

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I am liking it...it sounds amazing...And I know once you started fully I am gonna love it...continue soon dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuCountingStarsx

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Err...this is REALLY something!!! interesting!!! You know... im always curious about what you come up with in your stories!!! You sure are one crazy unpredictable teenager(thats a compliment). as i have read your previous works...lets see where this leads to...

vaishuuCountingStarsx

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hey Vani a very intresting concept, plzzz update ASAP!!!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuAimmyLovesSobtiCountingStarsx

..Paawani..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Paawani..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
R
****unRes****

Omggg a brand new FF from Vani Shocked Gawddd Excited :)

Luved the concept honey ! Would luv to read the story :)

Passionate scenes *ahem ahem* waitinggg !!!

Reached here before pms ;) lol

Edited by ..Paawani.. - 06 April 2013 at 4:16am

vaishuuCountingStarsx

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mastermagician

Err...this is REALLY something!!! interesting!!! You know... im always curious about what you come up with in your stories!!! You sure are one crazy unpredictable teenager(thats a compliment). as i have read your previous works...lets see where this leads to...
OMFG I AM?Embarrassed thanks i guess..LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top