Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Mind blowing SS, these people are so freaking mean, I feel so sad for Taani but Im so happy that she left those losers and go to her real friends who deserve her love and friendship. U did a fab job plz continue
mymy_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PART 2

Recap: Taani overheard Swayam and gang saying that she was really rude and she gets upset so she leaves. Tauji has found her note.

Swayam and the gang rushed to Swayam's house. He went upstairs to Taani's room. He saw his dad looking really disappointed and upset.
Tauji-you should read this, then think about what you said last night.
He gave Swayam the note and walked out of the room. Swayam read the note out loud.

Swayam,

I know you guys have planned a surprise birthday party for me, I overheard the gang talking about it yesterday in the RH. I heard EVERYTHING they said. I am very happy and honoured that you would bother to throw me surprise party. But like you said I have to friends here. Now I decided to go to Jodhpur so I can spend my birthday with my real friends. I know I have actually hurt you all by acting mean and bossy. But if you checked the St. Louis website you would understand. Anyway, now you all don't have to waste your time with my birthday. I'd rather spend it with people who actually cared about me anyway. Have fun with your day. Don't worry Swayam, I will be back by the end of the week. But you all don't have to worry I won't be in your way. I'll just be professional with all of you from now onwards. By the way Sharon, I don't hate you and I never meant to be mean to you. And Rey I don't mean to be possessive or over bearing. I am sorry for being such a burden on you. I'll see you and the rest in 3 days.

From,

Taani

Swayam put down the note and fell to the floor.
Swayam-I can't believe it. She hates me so much she called me Swayam. She has never called me Swayam.
Rey-she went to Jodhpur. She left without telling me. Does she really hate me that much? She could never be a burden on me.
Neha-her real friends. . . .
Aashi-we are not real friend types.
Sharon-oh god, I never thought she meant it. I feel so bad now! Poor Taani.
Swayam-I can't believe I hurt her on her birthday.
Rey-we all did
The whole gang was upset. Swayam felt his phone buzz, it was a text.
Swayam-Oh! Thank god!!
ShaRey-what is it?
Swayam-I got a text from one of Taani's friends.
Rey-who??
Swayam-her name is Jasleen, everyone calls her Jazz. She said that Taani is there and everything is fine. They are having a lot of fun. She told me to check Taani's profile and to check St. Louis website.
Sharon-even Taani said to check the website.
Swayam-let me check her profile first then the website.
He got his laptop and checked her profile. He saw a lot of pictures. They were all part of an album called "Taani's 'BEST' Birthday". He clicked on the picture and first saw a few pictures and Taani in her bedroom with a boy and a girl.
Swayam-that's Jasleen, and the boy is Rohit. They are all best friends, and have been since they were little kids.
They went through the pictures. The picture went from Taani's room to the breakfast hall where they fed her cake and she fed them cake. Then it went to the park where they had a picnic. They were mostly pictures of Jasleen and Taani, which really got Sharon and the girls annoyed. Here they thought they were Taani's best friend, but they felt replaced. The pictures that got Rey annoyed were the pictures of Taani and Rohit. He got really annoyed when he saw a picture of Rohit kissing Taani's cheek and Taani and Jasleen kissing Rohit's cheek.
Rey-This Rohit guy is really close to Taani.
Swayam-calm down Rey. There is nothing going on between them. They are like brother and sister. Anyway Rohit is with Jasleen, there is no way that he would cheat with Taani.
Rey-you're sure na?
Swayam-Yes Rey
Neha-Taani fun time having without us.
Aashi-haan, I am missing types her.
Swayam-guys so am I!
Rey-Arre Swayam, check the school website. But Taani & Jasleen told us to do so.
Swayam went on to the school website and was shocked to see all the comments about Taani & Sharon.
Sharon-how could they?!?!
Rey-how rude? Why would they do something like this?
Swayam-How dare they say these things about my sister? I will kill all of them.
Simmi-guys this must be why Taani has been rude all these days.
Vicky-guys, I feel really bad for being to mean Taani. She was going through all of these by herself, and on top of that none of us were supporting her.
ReYam-why didn't she tell me?
Rey-I wish she told me. She went through all of this, and I didn't help her.
Swayam-I feel so bad. Taani didn't tell me any of this, but she took on all the pain herself.
Simmi-guys, I really wish we were celebrating her birthday with her.
Swayam-we can!!!
Gang (minus Swayam)-WHAT?!?!?
Swayam-let's go to Jodhpur!

Precap: Gang Reach Jodhpur and give Taani a huge surprise and beg for her forgiveness. Will she give it to them???

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LAST CHAPTER!!! 

P.S. Sorry it is so short but i didn't want to make it too long!

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update, yahh Taani having fun with her real friends and her fake ones are jealous lol. Her letter to Swayam was so emotional. As usual u did a fab job I love it
patie thumbnail
Nic update finally they realised their mistake ...precap is intresting update soon
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww.. sweet update, nice to see them realise taanis importance
taareylover14 thumbnail
Lovely update loved it loads it was fab.
aparabosecarmel thumbnail
di nice update
at last the gang understood that tani was right
tani should have a great time with her frnds
di why are  u finishing this
very bad
but any way  u did a wonderful job๐Ÿ˜›
aparabosecarmel thumbnail
di it was a nice update
at last the gang understood that tani was right at her place
she has the right to celebrate her birthday with her frnds

di why are u finishing this ff
very bad

but any ways
u have done a wonderful job๐Ÿ˜›
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update !! Taanis letter to swayam n d gang was awesome!! Taani celebrating her bday wid her true frndz.. yay!!! Thnx for d pm.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 loved it yaar awwsome update ...waiting for the next๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by rakhiankita - 11 years ago