Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character - A big let down! (Page 8)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriBefikre

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
ok abhi main kuch bolungi toh logon ko pasand nahin aayega LOL but tell me something is he really a that big gangster as told ok erase that tell me is he even a gangter LOL bcz if he is why he needs the help of a SIMPLE CHAWL GIRL to hide if he is such a HUGE gangster he must have soo many contacts and people dancing on tip of his finger since he is MOST WANTED it shouldn't be so difficult for him to manage such things he doesn't even need to fight Bhujang alone he could call his men make job done I mean ek sharpshooter ko bole aur kaam tamaam karwa do and coming to protect Madhu and chawl people filhal toh lag raha hai jaise Madhu ulta usko protect kar rahi hai.

P.S.: I am not a Sultan hater just saying what I saw and felt after that.

PPS : One thing people either never noticed or tend to forget is that no matter how RK insults or humiliate Madhu but he NEVER allows any other person to say even a word a against her let alone  harm her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Originally posted by shanaya123

Imagine Zara.. RK being a cutie pie dad for Aryan.. ROFLROFL
Believe me i hate that kid from the 1st day itself.. he's kinda irritating..

Oops shanaya...Embarrasseddid you just say the kid is irritating..??.ShockedNow God only will save you...ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL

I swear to God ! If tht kid comes inbtw my Rishbala's romance !! I'll kill him Angry
Yes I'm heartless if u call me tht !! Tonguex

ColdEnchantress-Dil-

jatre Senior Member
jatre
jatre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u.nice postSmileSmile

Befikre

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara.92

Oops shanaya...Embarrasseddid you just say the kid is irritating..??.ShockedNow God only will save you...ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL

I swear to God ! If tht kid comes inbtw my Rishbala's romance !! I'll kill him Angry
Yes I'm heartless if u call me tht !! Tonguex

I'll help you Zara.. And no u r nt heartless infact u r a loyal Rishbala fan.. ROFL

-Dil-Zara_92

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Dil.. As if i care.. ROFLROFL

-Dil-

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Ur the hottest member of this forum !! I seriously salute u for this post !!

Honestly speaking I was excited for avinesh's entry and his first scene was awesome too !! But as the show moved on I started becoming mre n mre disinterested in him ...and yest's scene was horrific when sultan actually got pissed at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang ! I mean GOD plzzz gme a break!!

On top of tht I dnt even understnd what type of a gangster he is ? [:S]

His character is honestly disoriented and then ppl have the guts to point fingers at RK's character !!

And Infact u mite just hate me for it ! But in the starting I loved the kid aryan , but now I've started finding him irritating becoz I know he will be a major reason coming inbtw RK n Madhu n I alrdy hate child tracks !! I won't be able to tolerate his emotional attyachaar on madhu .

ROFLZara...you cracked me up..ROFLPeolple bashed RK fans saying in REALITY a girl would never go back to a monster like RK..Blah..blah..blah...Now REALITY has gone out of the window for them...LOL..Nobody is even concerned about the ILLEGALITY of the situation...Oh no Sir...We just HATE RK,,anythiing else is PERFECTLY FINE and MORAL...LOLLOLSuch flexible morality and REALITY..Don't you think...???WinkLOLLOL

I'm so proud to be a RK fan..AND I have the guts to say it too...!!WinkLOLI won't hide behind flexible "As-I-wish_I-Can-Change" rules either...!!Embarrassed

I swear dudee !!! Like seriously Sultan's character is practically Silent !! He hardly speaks , just gives those expressionless expressions !! Atleast our RK speaks and when he speaks tou boss sabki bolti bandh hojaati hai LOL

People are really gullible in this forum !! Bt yes I'm proud to be a RK fan ! And nothing can change the reality tht this show works only coz of RK / Rishbala !!

ColdEnchantress-Dil-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Ur the hottest member of this forum !! I seriously salute u for this post !!

Honestly speaking I was excited for avinesh's entry and his first scene was awesome too !! But as the show moved on I started becoming mre n mre disinterested in him ...and yest's scene was horrific when sultan actually got pissed at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang ! I mean GOD plzzz gme a break!!

On top of tht I dnt even understnd what type of a gangster he is ? Confused

His character is honestly disoriented and then ppl have the guts to point fingers at RK's character !!

And Infact u mite just hate me for it ! But in the starting I loved the kid aryan , but now I've started finding him irritating becoz I know he will be a major reason coming inbtw RK n Madhu n I alrdy hate child tracks !! I won't be able to tolerate his emotional attyachaar on madhu .

Especially if the kid comes inbtw our Rishbala's romance !!

@Red - Really?ShockedROFL 

@Purple - And there is RK on other hand who gets scared for Madhu when she drank for the first timeROFLROFL Sheer contrast. 

@Pink - OMG why would I hate you???ROFLROFLROFLROFL I hate bachcha party in real as well as reelROFLROFL I hate shows with kids, no matter how much cute they areSleepy  I so loved you when you closed your FF before including bachcha trackSleepy 

If Aryan comes between RishBala romance na, I'll kill CVsAngry

ColdEnchantressZara_92

Go to top