Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character - A big let down! (Page 6)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by anitarani

Superb post...he loves his son son much...but I could not accept little innocent Aryan being tied up and left as a bait ...in the dark...and not even be allowed to express his fear...

That is another flaw in his character.

After Aryan, would Madhubala be next in line...to be used as a "bait" ...if she allowed it...if he could order her to shoot...then...
I would love if Madhu is used by as bait by Sultan. She would atleast learn a lesson that not everyone should be trusted BLINDLYSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monariver123Ananya05Fortitude

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by shanaya123

Very much true..
Even if RK took revenge he never put Madhu's life in danger infact saved her life.. Risking his own and on the other side Sultan who calls himself a GANGSTER.. Shouted at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang..! How ridiculous like dude.. Please she's not a official shooter..!
And now am thinking that to secure Madhu's life after that shootout.. RK takes her back to the mansion..
Today m actually proud that am an RK Fan..! <3

What if Sulatn is SELFISH?LOL He has a golden heart which RK doesn't have, so Sulatn will always be better than RKApprove

I am also Proud to be an RK fan!!!

Gangster with a Golden heart who can't even save himself
RK with no such heart Risks his own life twice to save Madhu

But then also Sultan is better because he has a heart painted with golden colour...LOLLOL

1mangaloreNeutral_MonaColdEnchantressBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

Good analysis of Sultan. Thanks.

Sultan's character is BIG let down and the reason for this is MB CVs. And as far as I understand, Sultan's character was added to this show just because of lead actor's relatively long leave and they wanted to fill the place during his leave and track must have written hurriedly.

Considering Sultan as ganster DON or undercover cop there was plenty of opportunities to show him like what he is suppose to be. Like having strong hold on crime world, peoples fears just by hearing his name, little bit police involvement due to intelligence secret report that Sultan might be in Mumbai, how Sultan deals with enemies and how he win over them.

They could have shown Madhu helping criminal but side by side they should have shown how she is preparing herself, her family and other to defend themselves if something happens due to crime world as she is helping him due to that kid.

But Nothing that sort of happen...it was visibly a filler entry just to accommodate the vacant place of lead actor...and they really failed to make Sultan's impression and a track with lot of potential goes down the drain.

No offense to actors...all are doing splendid work as per scripts.

Thank you and I loved your analysisClap

This track was put in just to accommodate VD's absence and to start a jealousy track, I guessLOL The purpose is served, so they should now scrap it off nowLOL

white_lotusriver123Ananya05-Nuts-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona1986

Chakku is post p tala kab lag raha haiROFLROFL
And you know my great views about SultanLOL but phir bhi kuch na kuch to bolana chaye to bolti hon LOL
Before his entry i was upset with love triangle thing but then i was excited too that finally after ballu a strong antagonist is entering and will add a spice in the show but boss in ki entry n to jo salt tha story ka wuh bhi hata diyaLOL and i feel cheated by Nautanki people they promise antagonist and gave us golden heart person Confused so for me his entry is big let downThumbs Down

@Bold - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I can share your painLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monariver123Ananya05

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Superb post, chakku.Big smile
Agree with you.
The way cvs have shown sultan till nw, he is nthing but a big dhabba on the name of don.Stern Smile I wonder who is his godfather n how did he become a don?Sleepy

Either he is a fake don or he's not a don onlyLOL

Or it should be his masterplan to trap RKCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreriver123Ananya05

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ur the hottest member of this forum !! I seriously salute u for this post !!

Honestly speaking I was excited for avinesh's entry and his first scene was awesome too !! But as the show moved on I started becoming mre n mre disinterested in him ...and yest's scene was horrific when sultan actually got pissed at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang ! I mean GOD plzzz gme a break!!

On top of tht I dnt even understnd what type of a gangster he is ? Confused

His character is honestly disoriented and then ppl have the guts to point fingers at RK's character !!

And Infact u mite just hate me for it ! But in the starting I loved the kid aryan , but now I've started finding him irritating becoz I know he will be a major reason coming inbtw RK n Madhu n I alrdy hate child tracks !! I won't be able to tolerate his emotional attyachaar on madhu .

Especially if the kid comes inbtw our Rishbala's romance !!

Edited by zara.92 - 06 April 2013 at 4:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreNeutral_MonaColdEnchantress-Dil-Befikre

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Such a nice and sensible post Chakku!

The character of Sultan has lost its credibility the week he entered, when he started to listen to her lectures. And now the character seems to be just wasted, as if he is there to highlight Madhu's lectures on humanity...it is actually sad, because the audience just got annoyed with that character as well as with Madhu's instead of being impressed and entertained. They should give him and Aaryan a good ending, but sigh...

And he looks too old for Madhu almost like a elder brother. I would like to see AR and DD in another show as siblings.

river123Ananya05FortitudeBefikre

Go to top